Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Community Q&A

Comments

• JoshuaBagwellJoshuaBagwell Posts: 107 Incredible

@JamesBarnes said:

@AgentPilot said:
    @CarnuSaga and @Rpt0910 This is currently being worked on but we'll have news of where Design is going as soon as we have it.

@Cortez72 Thanks, we are looking for more value for the players for sure.

So you guys gonna offer a refund to those people who paid $40 bucks for a pack expecting what was advertised? Right or wrong, the sales advertisement says

"Two New Traits Available at Omega Prestige Rank 1

Omega Prestige heroes receive two brand-new traits. For Spider-Man, players can look forward to the“Omega Brawler” Trait, which adds plus one to your Strength and Fighting each time you increase your Omega Prestige Rank.

In addition, Spider-Man players will unlock the “Omega Agility” trait, which adds plus ten to Defense and Dodge Rating stats each time you increase your Omega Prestige Rank. "

People paid real money for this, $40 bucks, and it's a bit dishonest go all bait and switch because nobody bothered to test anything before trying to monetize prestiging.

https://marvelheroes.com/news/news-articles/introducing-omega-prestige-system-featuring-spider-man

True i paid for spiderman and jeans just cause i can get plus 1 to both main stats per level if they going to renege on it they better give marvelous loot boxes for each omega prestige

• derricklindseyderricklindsey Posts: 252 Amazing

Not that it was worth $40 to begin with but with the benefit nerf for OP I dont see anyone paying that much for it. Are the prices for the OP packs getting nerfed as well?

PSN ID: Derrick0891

• WARMACHINEROXXXXWARMACHINEROXXXX West Coast PSTPosts: 616 Amazing

We plan to introduce a simpler, brawl-style pvp mode in 2018.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM THE BFG

The big 4 Villain Pack probably highlights the best villains/strongest in lore
    Mags/Doom/Carnage/Juggy

I AM THE BFG

• VenomviruVenomviru Posts: 1,891 Astonishing

@WARMACHINEROXXXX said:
    We plan to introduce a simpler, brawl-style pvp mode in 2018.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PvP= nerfs to pve skills :P careful what you ask for! Also no more but its PvE game who cares who's overpowered posts

edited October 11

@Venomviru

Agreed balance is an issue oh wait Blade/Angela/Scarlet Witch says hello to Cap/Ant Man

Its another end game mode that will bring players, I am all for it.
    Endless grinding Kurse/Midtown gets old.

but balance should bear some resemblance in PVP

I AM THE BFG

• VenomviruVenomviru Posts: 1,891 Astonishing
    edited October 11

@WARMACHINEROXXXX said:
    @Venomviru

Agreed balance is an issue oh wait Blade/Angela/Scarlet Witch says hello to Cap/Ant Man

Might not be now just wait to PvP is in lol. Just a hint Blizzard can't do it right after 14 years.

• OnesOwnGriefOnesOwnGrief Posts: 512 Amazing

@xDreadWolfx said:
    So basically once again sticking with the “deal with it” mantra? No actual improvements to the way OP is being utilized? The issue is releveling 70 times while not having access to the 2 top end difficulties, being cut off from our abilties, ultimate and the gear we already spent hours and hours grinding out. That has been stated numerous times by many many players. How is it you all still are not grasping that? Are you planning on making the leveling process actually fun? Yes or no.

I understand your frustrations, as many others do, but you'd be surprised to know that there are a lot of people who actually find that mind numbing grind to actually be "fun".

PSN: OnesOwnGrief

Gazillion, treat your paying customers better.

@agentpilot when can we expect the next hero release announcement/ omega prestige announcement for heroes? towards the end of the month? Is Goblin coming for Halloween?

I AM THE BFG

• BabeBroBabeBro Phoenix Powered New York City, NYPosts: 938 Amazing

@Venomviru said:

@Amacon18 said:

@xDreadWolfx said:
    So basically once again sticking with the “deal with it” mantra? No actual improvements to the way OP is being utilized? The issue is releveling 70 times while not having access to the 2 top end difficulties, being cut off from our abilties, ultimate and the gear we already spent hours and hours grinding out. That has been stated numerous times by many many players. How is it you all still are not grasping that? Are you planning on making the leveling process actually fun? Yes or no.

The way I read it was OP was never meant to be that powerful and meant to be more optional, taking away the 500+ base damage and I no longer feel I need to do it to keep up. For me this fixes the entire thing I don’t need to relevel once.

Just hope the people who paid for that OPness with OP get compensated. I hope its as you said as its a fix for me aswell.

I purchased all Omega packs

• ZebengZebeng Posts: 407 Amazing

I enjoyed the prestige system, because it was cosmetic. I really hope going past Omega 1 is "completely optional" in the future. Let people increase the power of their characters doing what they want, not doing Super Heroic low level content over and over. Most people level to get to the good stuff, only crazies like me want to re-do that a million times. And don't get offended if you like doing it, you and I both know there is something wrong with us :tongue: Make prestige cosmetic again!

Excited about changes to the danger room, has a lot of potential for end game content. Not so much about 2 OP heroes a month though, maybe just enable all of them and sort out the Legendaries later? eh?

What I hope you mean by completely optional is putting all of the stat rewards in OP1 and letting people like me choose to go higher for a cosmetic reward. Putting in new badges people can earn so they can hide a random "17" next to their name would help the ones who went a little higher than they would have if not for the stat rewards. Not that I think that will happen but I can hope. Completely optional... really wish I knew what you guys/gals considered optional.

Love, peace and chicken grease. -Pestario Vargas

• Frayin3Frayin3 Posts: 67 Mighty

What a shame. Just when I was starting to really enjoy the game and first time spending money so I could OP storm they go and nerf OP. Guess I'll be finding a new game to grind :neutral:. Feel sorry for all those who spent $100s on OP/boosters etc.

• SithLord13SithLord13 Posts: 29 Mighty

@JamesBarnes said:

@AgentPilot said:
    @CarnuSaga and @Rpt0910 This is currently being worked on but we'll have news of where Design is going as soon as we have it.

So you guys gonna offer a refund to those people who paid $40 bucks for a pack expecting what was advertised? Right or wrong, the sales advertisement says

Omega Prestige heroes receive two brand-new traits. For Spider-Man, players can look forward to the“Omega Brawler” Trait, which adds plus one to your Strength and Fighting each time you increase your Omega Prestige Rank.

In addition, Spider-Man players will unlock the “Omega Agility” trait, which adds plus ten to Defense and Dodge Rating stats each time you increase your Omega Prestige Rank. "

People paid real money for this, $40 bucks, and it's a bit dishonest go all bait and switch because nobody bothered to test anything before trying to monetize prestiging.

https://marvelheroes.com/news/news-articles/introducing-omega-prestige-system-featuring-spider-man

More specifically, will Gaz be doing the compensation/refunds or will we have to go to Sony/Microsoft?

• ExUsArmyRangerExUsArmyRanger Posts: 148 Incredible

@AgentPilot

Will we be able to keep stat gains already attained by increasing our Omega Prestige levels? or will gains be nerfed?

“ Show respect even to the people that don’t deserve it ; not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours” – Dave Willis

Avengers founder Pack
    Deadpool Founder Pack
    Guardians of the Galaxy Founder Pack
    War Machine Founder Pack

• Matt34leo2Matt34leo2 Posts: 1,355 Astonishing

@SithLord13 said:

@JamesBarnes said:

@AgentPilot said:

More specifically, will Gaz be doing the compensation/refunds or will we have to go to Sony/Microsoft?

Maybe they are changing it to where you get whatever attribute and damage bonus just for OP leveling one time? Not really sure. It was pretty vague with few details as to what this change is to deal with OP being "overtuned." Would be nice to know how they intend to nerf the benefits of OP system.

• CodenamexDuchessCodenamexDuchess Posts: 1,554 Astonishing

@AManHasNoName said:
    So the re-leveling portion everyone has complained about for a month and wanted addressed was not addressed? Ok then. Great job.

It was actually affirmed. Sigh.

• OnesOwnGriefOnesOwnGrief Posts: 512 Amazing

@CodenamexDuchess said:

@AManHasNoName said:
    So the re-leveling portion everyone has complained about for a month and wanted addressed was not addressed? Ok then. Great job.

The set of level 1 gear that scales with you at least alleviates one of my issues if they were not going to do away with the releveling.

PSN: OnesOwnGrief

Gazillion, treat your paying customers better.

• AManHasNoNameAManHasNoName mentat.goldenpath@gmail.comPosts: 960 Amazing

@CodenamexDuchess said:

@AManHasNoName said:

Wrong. Post it.