Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega XB1 and PS4 servers should now be back online. A 10% Experience Bonus will be active until 11:59 PM (PDT) Sunday (8/20) to help make up for the unexpected connectivity issues. Thank you for your patience!

Can we talk about this?

That Spider-Woman spoiler?

Twitch: Sar_Ras

This post was brought to you by THE BEST!

Comments

• CodenamexDuchessCodenamexDuchess Posts: 898 Amazing

What spoiler? The design? She was announced a couple streams ago.

All of the art looks awesome @KomoriMan, please pass it along to the design team, and a sincere thanks for sharing the preview.

• brad2240brad2240 Posts: 447 Amazing

@CodenamexDuchess said:

All of the art looks awesome @KomoriMan, please pass it along to the design team, and a sincere thanks for sharing the preview.

Yes, please do.

Spider Woman looks great and I can't wait. B)

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

• TaskSpideyTaskSpidey Posts: 83 Mighty

I under-stand they talked about it awhile ago still wanna talk bout it. =)

Twitch: Sar_Ras

This post was brought to you by THE BEST!

• X23AllNewWolverineX23AllNewWolverine Posts: 57 Mighty

Super excited for Spider-Woman, her VU is phenomenal, it still amazes me that this is a FTP game because of the amount of detail that goes into the character design, gameplay, visual effects for abilities, voice over work etc..

I really enjoy this game and I'm so happy they have such an amazingly talented development team behind it, just seeing those VU's and knowing some of the cool things we have coming has my nerd senses constantly tingling with joy o:)

• undeadflepundeadflep Posts: 21 Mighty

Finally!! I'm so excited for spider woman!!!!!!!!!! She is my favorite super hero of all time!!

• RidethelightninRidethelightnin Posts: 251 Amazing
    edited August 12

@KomoriMan Props as well dude the game is starting to come along nice. I can't wait for the other VU's.

• indridcold13indridcold13 Posts: 7 New Agent

very interested in playing spider woman . her modeling looks awesome .
    but that magik - horseman costume ... I WANT IT NOW !!!! :p

• TBDManTBDMan Posts: 5 New Agent

I'm hoping she's eminently playable as I'm excited about the prospect of playing her.

• AntopippiAntopippi Posts: 50 Mighty

I'm really loving that Spider Woman is finally coming as a playable character, was one of the comics I've had great joy reading lately. Any plans for a her Marvel Now style costume to come with Spiderwoman at release? When I first saw it I wasn't too sure about it but its a definite grower and I now prefer it to her classic costume (tho I do like her classic look too).

• X23AllNewWolverineX23AllNewWolverine Posts: 57 Mighty

@KomoriMan said:

@CodenamexDuchess said:

Will do!

Spider-Woman is planned to come to PC and consoles as a playable hero.

Hopefully Arachne will also be playable someday <3

• derricklindseyderricklindsey Posts: 103 Incredible

I cannot wait to play as Spider Woman! The vu does look awesome! Love Magik's costume as well :smile:

• TonestarTonestar The Great Down UnderPosts: 48 Mighty

@KomoriMan said:

@CodenamexDuchess said:

Will do!

@KomoriMan any chance we could see a current pic next to the future updated pics of these characters? So that we can play that old classic game of spot the difference?

Spider-Woman is planned to come to PC and consoles as a playable hero.