Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega XB1 and PS4 servers should now be back online. A 10% Experience Bonus will be active until 11:59 PM (PDT) Sunday (8/20) to help make up for the unexpected connectivity issues. Thank you for your patience!

Iron Fist

Iron fist first talent column 2nd slot one with stance cooldown an damage it does nothing at all!!!

Comments

• OneSickGT26OneSickGT26 New YorkPosts: 20 Mighty

Yeah, I heard that it is this way on both consoles at least. Which sucks because that's the one I wanted to choose. The passive is solid stances by the way.

• FeiFongWong16FeiFongWong16 Posts: 10 New Agent

Oh okay I just hope they fix it soon

• ChufmoneyChufmoney Bay Area, CAPosts: 11 Staff

I am looking into this.

@FeiFongWong16 said:
    Iron fist first talent column 2nd slot one with stance cooldown an damage it does nothing at all!!!

Hey so I looked into this. What it actually does is increase Stance Opener bonus effects by 100%. No cooldown reductions. So Snake Stance's DoT is increased damage by 100%. Dragon Stance's buff bonus is increased by 100%, etc. Tooltip will be changed to reflect this!

• iamdreadiamdread Posts: 27 Mighty

@chufmoney I think he is referring to Solid Stances which states powers that generate chi have their cooldowns reduced by 0s and deal 0% more damage

Right. Which is what I was referring to when I posted what it actually does. It was actually awlays working, but the tooltip was completely wrong.

@iamdread said:
    @chufmoney I think he is referring to Solid Stances which states powers that generate chi have their cooldowns reduced by 0s and deal 0% more damage

@chufmoney so why use that at all when this is what ancient katas does 100% to stance opener power

Because he is saying that the talent solid stances increases the stance passive by 100%, not the damage

I didnt see a change in stats when i put that talent on x.x

If you go to your skills and look at the actual numbers for each stance's passive the do double after equipping the talent

Still dont see any change with solid stances equiped

edited August 12

@FeiFongWong16 look at the skill for all your stances, before and after selecting solid stance, dragon goes from 1200 dodge to 2400, tiger CH from 420 to 840, crane LOH from 120 to 240. However, serpent doesnt seem to scale at 100% as it only rises from 1599 twice a second to 2094. As well as Leopard stance does not scale at 100% increase.

@Chufmoney is that working right with both serpent stance and leopard stance?

Ah i see what you mean now i didnt know what to look at before but i do see a change o.O