Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

[STORM] Tempest mode not triggering properly

I'll fill Storm's tempest bar, and instead of going into tempest mode (bar turns from grey to blue and starts to deplete), she will remain in regular mode with a full grey bar. Even tried using Typhoon, which fills her tempest bar and automatically puts her into tempest mode. Doesn't work. I want to get storm to 60, but it's really frustrating when her main gimmick doesn't work properly

Comments

• VicMa215VicMa215 Posts: 175 Incredible

@Shadowedsouls said:
    I'll fill Storm's tempest bar, and instead of going into tempest mode (bar turns from grey to blue and starts to deplete), she will remain in regular mode with a full grey bar. Even tried using Typhoon, which fills her tempest bar and automatically puts her into tempest mode. Doesn't work. I want to get storm to 60, but it's really frustrating when her main gimmick doesn't work properly

I can confirm this I'm currently prestige her and it sucks please fix

OP

Storm level 10, Jean/Phoenix level 3

Cosmic Prestige 6

SW/Wicaan, Iron fist, Gambit, Hawkeye,DD

Have all available character at level 60 and in cosmic

MHO-Gambit "nappy time"

psn:vickym215

• ChufmoneyChufmoney Bay Area, CAPosts: 13 Staff

Hi can you tell me what talents you have active. Also, do you have any items that affect max resource?

@Shadowedsouls said:

• TanthalasTanthalas Posts: 1,290 Astonishing

@Chufmoney
    This bug has happened to me several times on Storm. It usually happens right after I zone into a new area and the only way to fix it is relogging.

The talents I use on Storm are:

Butterflies and Hurricanes
    Freezing Tempest
    Healing Rain
    Billion Volt Strike
    Fury of the Storm

And yeah, I use items and Infinity Points to increase my max Tempest.

Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

@Chufmoney
    One thing to consider, I don't think this is a Storm specific bug related to her Tempest surge mechanic.

Yesterday, while playing on Wolverine, a similar problem with not being able to generate Fury was also happening.

Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

From glancing the bug forum, it appears that other heroes (Blade, Captain Marvel) also have this problem.

• Matt34leo2Matt34leo2 Posts: 1,350 Astonishing
    edited August 26

I started having this issue again after the latest patch. I don't have any catalysts, rings, or artifacts equipped that add tempest stats. The bar fills but doesn't turn blue and start depleting; instead, it stays gray and remains completely full and I cannot use any moves that require tempest. The only way I have found to fix it is to go back to the hub, switch characters, and then switch back to storm. Just thought I would point this out. Thanks. :)

I am on PS4.