Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Tonight on BS Caught on Tape!

FahadFahad Probably at workPosts: 857 Amazing

PS4: Fahad001
Twitch: TheFahad

Comments

• BouxKanBouxKan The BayouPosts: 218 Amazing

Wait, what? He was clearly pointing the left way, even his model was facing that way, but when you teleported behind him, he changed course. Wow.

No longer an active player. Will still be around the forums for the time being.
    Currently Playing: Warframe, Atelier Firis, and Yakuza Kiwami
    Free Ickymclicky

• deathraddeathrad Posts: 405 Amazing

weird 1 since the original attack looked like it wouldn't have hit you even if you had not have moved lol

Your friendly neighbourhood Devil's advocate.

PSN ID: jonny_condor

• TanthalasTanthalas Posts: 1,290 Astonishing

Common occurrence unfortunately.

I've seen animations of ranged attacks (like the one from Hood) change their path during flight to follow me (but they didn't actually hit me, so it might just be a visual bug).

Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

• FahadFahad Probably at workPosts: 857 Amazing

@Tanthalas said:
    Common occurrence unfortunately.

I've seen animations of ranged attacks (like the one from Hood) change their path during flight to follow me (but they didn't actually hit me, so it might just be a visual bug).

oh, we are covering that in EPISODE 2 of BS Caught on Tape!!

PS4: Fahad001
    Twitch: TheFahad

• TanthalasTanthalas Posts: 1,290 Astonishing

Nah, I mean you actually see his shot making a 90 degree turn midflight to follow me.

Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

• VenomviruVenomviru Posts: 1,881 Astonishing

Last night when the servers where back up mobs and bosses just stopped attacking was very odd.

But yes @fahad MR 180 turn aka the Hood Bullshot sucks....

• NoCookiesNoCookies Under your bed.Posts: 62 Mighty

This sort of thing has been going on since I started playing on PC in 2013. It's worse in midtown when you have to keep track of more than 1 boss and you never know which way a charge is going to actually go.

• GronkSpikeGronkSpike True Believer Throwing People out the ClubPosts: 58 Mighty

You console kids are so cute with your misdirection rhynos. I remember when Rhyno didn't have a big red Ketchup! arrow and he would charge wherever the Ketchup! he wanted to.

• lovedvalovedva Posts: 544 Amazing

Thats the Rhino i know from 2014. He never changed luckily.

• ChufmoneyChufmoney Bay Area, CAPosts: 13 Staff

In the future, @fahad, this would be more helpful to post in the console bugs section. Nice video, though.

@Fahad said:

• TaskSpideyTaskSpidey Posts: 148 Incredible
    edited August 11

Actually if you notice the direction he is looking is the direction he is charging. What I think is going on, and it has happened to me multiple times, Is that when the enemies use there charge move the skillshot points towards the closest player character in range despite whatever it is currently aggro to and the charge going to the currently aggro-ed target and not where the line is. I've stopped looking for the line because its a lie, but now I check to be sure where he is facing then move accordingly.

Twitch: Sar_Ras

This post was brought to you by THE BEST!

• EhpicEhpic Posts: 677 Amazing

this happened to me on rhino the other night, he veered off the red path and hit me. i cried a little :(

my rankings of all heroes:
    https://tinyurl.com/ya5xsfu7