Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Unlikely Heroes

ramboschutzramboschutz Posts: 3 New Agent

Just for fun... who is a character you think would be great to play in this game, but will very likely never make the cut? Why do you think your character would be good? How would they play?

I would personally love to see Slapstick in this game. He would be an ultradurable brutal character who could summon cartoon characters to help him out. I think he could have some great lines and get some really annoyed character responses from people around him. His signature might be a huge mallet hit that leaves little cartoon stars and birds around the bosses head who also continue to peck at and crash into the boss.

Finally, I would love to see his dash power be "roadrunner" type legs with little dust piles left behind wherever he goes.

Who would be your "wildcard" character?

Comments

• AngelgAngelg Posts: 3 New Agent

Northstar: He is an NPC at the moment (located in Xavier School) and one of my favourite mutants. I think he is unlikely because quicksilver has similar powers and is better known, so they'll porbably add magneto's son in the first place. Still would be so cool to have him as playable

Angel, namor and banshee: despite their popularity, Gaz will never add them because...reasons, so yeah, they basically belong to this thread.

• X23AllNewWolverineX23AllNewWolverine Posts: 66 Mighty

Spiral could be a really fun stealth/sorc character that would have a similar playstyle to Kali from Smite but with a twist, being able to do some insane burst damage, getting in and out of combat with her teleportation ability or going invisible, she can also manipulate energy and cast spells by dancing or using her swords, what more could you ask for B)

I would also love to see Synapse make it into the game but since she is fairly new i highly doubt we see her any time soon, too bad Marvel isn't better at promoting and building a fanbase for their more unique female characters because they have allot of amazing female characters that just get pushed aside for the gender bender or alternate universe characters that fans seem to be more attracted to, but i think if they would push these characters in other forms of media as well as in the comics it would start paying off more, look at Jessica Jones, she's got more popular now that she has her own tv series even though i feel like Jessica isn't that interesting as a character but if that kind of exposure can help a character like her i would hope adding a character like Synapse to a FTP game like MHO it would help propel her and give us more female characters that don't have to rely on an already established fanbase of the male version(Thor, Spider-Man, Hulk, Deadpool, Loki etc...), anyway, back to the character, Synapse is a telepath like some of my other favorite characters and i love her overall design, seeing how much time and detail that the MHO devs put into each character i would love to see them bring this character to life and maybe help build a fanbase for her.

• EuantEuant East CoastPosts: 168 Incredible

Cloak & Dagger. Just cus I'd be interested to see how they develop a "phase/stance shifting" character. Where one of the two is the main combatant and the powers change accordingly.

Or Namor. I know he's practically an impossibility but I'm a sucker for Atlanteans.

• BertholdtHooverBertholdtHoover Outside of the wallsPosts: 751 Amazing

Namor.

Aways wanted to play as him and Jean Grey in Marvel Ultimate Ultimate Alliance when I was a kid, would be so cool to actually have him in the roster.

The power of the cosmic cube protects me!

• CaptainFrekkiCaptainFrekki Posts: 481 Amazing

Puck would be super fun and fast.
    Cannonball for the same reason.
    Phantomex would have really cool powers to use.
    Apocalypse would be amazing.
    Stryfe.
    Omega Red and Doc Oc.
    Mysterio.
    Avalanche.

I know I'm in the minority here for these two but Blob and Toad would be super sweet!

Toad would be on top of my list as he's super maneuverable, has poison powers and has a "wicked tongue"

There's too many to name.

• BertholdtHooverBertholdtHoover Outside of the wallsPosts: 751 Amazing

@CaptainFrekki said:
    Puck would be super fun and fast.
    Cannonball for the same reason.
    Phantomex would have really cool powers to use.
    Apocalypse would be amazing.
    Stryfe.
    Omega Red and Doc Oc.
    Mysterio.
    Avalanche.

I know I'm in the minority here for these two but Blob and Toad would be super sweet!

Toad would be on top of my list as he's super maneuverable, has poison powers and has a "wicked tongue"

There's too many to name.

Actually Blob and Toad would be really damn cool, I second those!

The power of the cosmic cube protects me!

• BropolloCreedBropolloCreed The Chiss AscendancyPosts: 1,452 Astonishing

I'm guessing we won't see Stilt Man anytime soon.

"#NEVERJubilee"

Level 6 Alcoholism

• ValkurynValkuryn Posts: 171 Incredible
    edited August 11

Firestar "Angelica Jones" and Armor

• VenomviruVenomviru Posts: 1,891 Astonishing

@BouxKan "Sadly, they've said multiple times over the years that we'll never get Quicksilver (or any super speedster) as playable as they can't make them the way they should be on the engine the game uses."

What has the engine got to do with it, DCUO got speeders and its the same engine...

• JoesierraJoesierra WisconsinPosts: 145 Incredible

Would "Marvel easing up on their anti Fox/Fantastic Four crusade enough to get them back in the game" count for unlikely heroes you want? :tongue:

Super-Heroic: Hawkeye, Venom
    Cosmic: Angela, Black Widow, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Colossus, Cyclops, Daredevil, Luke Cage, War Machine, Wolverine
    Omega: Hulk, Gambit, Iron man, Kitty Pryde, Magik, Nightcrawler, Punisher, Spider-man, Squirrel Girl

• BullShifterBullShifter Posts: 918 Amazing

Duck Foo!!

• LegendaryOverlordLegendaryOverlord Posts: 113 Incredible

Definitely Spiral. There are quite a few options with a character like that. I'd always play as her or Psylocke in Children of the Atom.

• psychicdrillpsychicdrill Posts: 215 Amazing

My two loves: Pixie and Cecilia Reyes. None of them seems to attract fans attention, so I will keep hoping for some designer or something to say "You know what? Cecilia and Pixie would rock in this game!" and everyone would say "Hell yeah!"

• BouxKanBouxKan The BayouPosts: 218 Amazing
    edited August 12

@Venomviru No clue. Just parroting what I've heard said by Asros and other devs over the years in regards to Quicksilver.

No longer an active player. Will still be around the forums for the time being.
    Currently Playing: Warframe, Atelier Firis, and Yakuza Kiwami
    Free Ickymclicky

• trueblu85trueblu85 Posts: 26 Mighty

@Joesierra said:
    Would "Marvel easing up on their anti Fox/Fantastic Four crusade enough to get them back in the game" count for unlikely heroes you want? :tongue:

this x1000 :) want to play as silver surfer so bad. omega red, X-Man (Nate Grey), Adam Warlock

"wisemen say forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza"

• DrBubbles360DrBubbles360 Posts: 669 Amazing

I'd like to see Hulkling added to the game.

Boo.

• AnabellaJ1978AnabellaJ1978 Pinay from Philippines . I was NOT born in 78. geezPosts: 1,093 Amazing

I know it is not possible at the moment, But my first pick is Torch and then Sandman, Electro, Lunchboy

Filipino Good Girl!

• DomnomnimDomnomnim Xandar, The Andromeda GalaxyPosts: 69 Mighty

Kid Kaiju
    He's an Inhuman who summon monsters through his drawing

• TBDManTBDMan Posts: 30 Mighty

Any of the Young Avengers (I guess we've got Hawkeye . . .) but especially Hulkling.

Silverclaw from the Avengers in the early 2000s. Could have a lot of shapeshifting options.

• krinkykrinky East TNPosts: 44 Mighty

Wonderman, he'd be a lot of fun.

• InfamousKDawgInfamousKDawg Posts: 114 Incredible

This needs to happen!

BEST SIGNATURE EVER!

• KarlLaFongKarlLaFong Posts: 122 Incredible

I'd like to see a couple of Brits -- Union Jack and Captain Britain. In fact, all of The Invaders would be great -- Spitfire, original Human Torch (seems like they probably have a character model and power set lying around that might work there), and, of course, Namor. Sigh.

• djgeniusvidjgeniusvi your favorite nightclubPosts: 336 Amazing

@Valkuryn said:
    Firestar "Angelica Jones" and Armor

Firestar is very possible... Matter of fact, I think she is likely! Especially if the F4 doesn't make it, they can incorporate the powers that from human torch

• BabeBroBabeBro Phoenix Powered New York City, NYPosts: 938 Amazing

@krinky said:
    Wonderman, he'd be a lot of fun.

I want him in game just so I can use my Rogue to steal his power and make her current as she is in comics lol

• CybabadgerCybabadger Posts: 34 Mighty

@psychicdrill said:
    My two loves: Pixie and Cecilia Reyes. None of them seems to attract fans attention, so I will keep hoping for some designer or something to say "You know what? Cecilia and Pixie would rock in this game!" and everyone would say "Hell yeah!"

I'd love to see pixie!

• CybabadgerCybabadger Posts: 34 Mighty

I'd like the young avengers, runaways, miles and x-23

• RengokuBloodfangRengokuBloodfang Elkton, MDPosts: 321 Amazing

My longshot? The Scorpion as an operations boss/playable villain. A hybrid melee/range character with a variety of options for his ranged tail weapon and highly mobile brawler melee style like Spiderman.

My friend wants the Blob but revamped as his stronger upgraded version with self gravity-density manipulation or whatever he did.

Honorable mentions? Hmmm. Silver Samurai or Pyro maybe? Can't think of anyone else right now that I get all fanboy when I watch/play something and they pop up unexpectedly. Still eagerly awaiting Venom, Carnage, and Rogue from PC and all my favorites will pretty much be in anyway, lol. But Scorpion being used somehow would be awesome even if not playable.

• BabeBroBabeBro Phoenix Powered New York City, NYPosts: 938 Amazing

I would love to see Husk and M aka Monet St Croix.