Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
Maintenance is complete and the Marvel Heroes Omega PS4 & XB1 servers are now back online. Thank you for your patience!

Hulkbuster

Bleep777Bleep777 Posts: 110 Incredible

Please @Asros i need it, any info? I'm waiting to level ironman till he gets Hulkbuster. I just kinda wanna know if i'm wasting my time and should level him anyway but the experience of leveling your favorite hero in your favorite costume is second to none. please consider releasing it soon. Sincerely a huge fan that wants a big stompy iron suit. :smile:

Comments

• JoshuaBagwellJoshuaBagwell Posts: 75 Mighty

If your not wanting to play him cause of a costume then don't bs @Asros that he's your favorite character but not having 1 costume will stop you. You know shot and starboost look great and the gotg ones i'm waiting for.
    Your playing the devolpers so you can try to get the costume you want. Heck we all have costumes we want i want symbiote rocket still curious if we will get weapon x and that hulk that were founders pack exclusives on pc

• Bleep777Bleep777 Posts: 110 Incredible

@JoshuaBagwell said:
    If your not wanting to play him cause of a costume then don't bs @Asros that he's your favorite character but not having 1 costume will stop you.

To clarify, i played him for years on pc he was also the first character i leveled pre progression wipe. i'd say with my combined console and pc playtime i have well over 200 hours on him so i think i have pretty solid grounds for saying hes my favorite. sorry for the confusion. :smile:

edited July 16

@JoshuaBagwell said:

Your playing the devolpers so you can try to get the costume you want.

No i'm not just asking for a progress update on a costume i'm looking forward to that he already confirmed on twitter was in active development.

@JoshuaBagwell said: Heck we all have costumes we want i want symbiote rocket still curious if we will get weapon x and that hulk that were founders pack exclusives on pc

Would love the pc founders costumes! weapon X wolverine is awesome! As far as symbiote rocket goes i'm sure hes coming soon seeing as he was in rockets costume roster a few livestreams ago.

• brad2240brad2240 Posts: 571 Amazing

@Bleep777 said:
    Please @Asros i need it, any info? I'm waiting to level ironman till he gets Hulkbuster. I just kinda wanna know if i'm wasting my time and should level him anyway but the experience of leveling your favorite hero in your favorite costume is second to none. please consider releasing it soon. Sincerely a huge fan that wants a big stompy iron suit. :smile:

Possible solution: Level him now if you want to, then when Hulkbuster is released you can prestige and level him again in that costume. Just throwing it out there.

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

@brad2240 said:

@Bleep777 said:

Possible solution: Level him now if you want to, then when Hulkbuster is released you can prestige and level him again in that costume. Just throwing it out there.

I'm considering doing that because i still don't have the trophy for prestiging any hero twice i might end up leveling him a few times.

• TheMadMan123TheMadMan123 Posts: 7 New Agent

@Asros said:
    I'd like to get it out before the end of the year, but that depends on a few variables right now.

Are you ever going to fix Star-Lord's synergy glitch?

• AsrosAsros Gazillion Posts: 133 Staff

@TheMadMan123 said:

@Asros said:
    I'd like to get it out before the end of the year, but that depends on a few variables right now.

Can you link me to a bug report?

Brian Waggoner - Game/Systems Designer

Twitter - Asros

• MespoMespo Posts: 116 Incredible

@Asros said:

@TheMadMan123 said:

@Asros said:

Can you link me to a bug report?

seen it on his hero page

https://forums.marvelheroesomega.com/discussion/5179/ps4-help-star-lords-synergy-isnt-registering#latest

Complaints, comments, and or praises for Marvel Heroes Omega apparently are to be sent here:
    https://twitter.com/VonDorman

https://twitter.com/GazillionGames

• EhpicEhpic Posts: 675 Amazing

@Bleep777 said:

just prestige him if/when the costume comes out, you can level again :P

my rankings of all heroes:
    https://tinyurl.com/ya5xsfu7

• PureShootaPureShoota NYPosts: 49 Mighty

@Bleep777 said:

@brad2240 said:

@Bleep777 said:

I'm considering doing that because i still don't have the trophy for prestiging any hero twice i might end up leveling him a few times.

That trophy is still glitched & a few others or i'd have the platinum, i prestiged DeadPool 3 times alone & a few others.

Psn=Pureshoota

@PureShoota said:

@Bleep777 said:

@brad2240 said:

@Bleep777 said:

That trophy is still glitched & a few others or i'd have the platinum, i prestiged DeadPool 3 times alone & a few others.

Thats the worst. Hope it gets fixed next patch.