Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Prologue

Joker08Joker08 Posts: 3 New Agent

Doesnt unlock and beat it 5 times in a row

Comments

• geordiedeviantgeordiedeviant Posts: 4 New Agent
    edited July 4

Over 8000 tracked gamers on TA have unlocked it.

https://www.trueachievements.com/a236200/trouble-at-the-raft-achievement

Are you visiting the contact in the Avengers Tower afterwards and chatting to them? Usually that would signify the end of the quest but I'm pretty sure mine unlocked after defeating the prologue boss. Hmmm.

Where are you restarting the quest from? From a waypoint like usual? Or are you doing the same thing again for a different character?

• Joker08Joker08 Posts: 3 New Agent

Waypoint and with same charcter and talking to finish quest

• geordiedeviantgeordiedeviant Posts: 4 New Agent

Just checking but this isn't that dumb xbox issue where achievements pop but do not show on screen when they do?
    Have you checked to see if it's unlocked in your achievement list?

• Just want to check in, are you still experiencing this issue? Or was this an Achievement issue from the Xbox system?

• BrufaBrufa Posts: 5 New Agent

@AgentMadness said:
    Just want to check in, are you still experiencing this issue? Or was this an Achievement issue from the Xbox system?

I can't speak for joker, but I'm still having the same issue with that achievement on xbox one.

• StarkMarineStarkMarine Posts: 2 New Agent

I am having the same issue. I've played the Prologue, Chapter 1 and 2 and none of the achievements have unlocked. All my other games are unlocking achievements normally.

• Thank you for responding!

This is rather concerning as I tested these myself and all unlocked correctly. Do you mind answering a few more questions for me so I can try and narrow this down? I personally hate playing games where my achievements don't unlock correctly so I want to try and get this fixed for you guys as soon as I can.

Have you played the game on any other XB1 console? Did you play through the prologue or any story chapters in a party or with a co-op player? What hero were you using when you played through these chapters when the achievements didn't reward.

Any and all information is helpful, even minute details that may seem insignificant to you, can be extremely helpful to me in tracking down the root cause and making sure you get properly rewarded for your efforts!

@AgentMadness said:
    Thank you for responding!

This is rather concerning as I tested these myself and all unlocked correctly. Do you mind answering a few more questions for me so I can try and narrow this down? I personally hate playing games where my achievements don't unlock correctly so I want to try and get this fixed for you guys as soon as I can.

Have you played the game on any other XB1 console? Did you play through the prologue or any story chapters in a party or with a co-op player? What hero were you using when you played through these chapters when the achievements didn't reward.

Any and all information is helpful, even minute details that may seem insignificant to you, can be extremely helpful to me in tracking down the root cause and making sure you get properly rewarded for your efforts!

I was playing on the same console, solo for the prologue. I was using blade at the time, before I had officially purchased him as a trial hero. I wanted to try him before I started leveling daredevil. Personally, I think that may have been the culprit, but I haven't tried to replicate the issue on any one else's account.

I've since replayed the prologue about a dozen times on characters that I own, and I've run the gamut of troubleshooting that both Xbox and True Achievements suggest for when achievements don't unlock. No dice so far.

Thank you for looking into this. I appreciate you.

• Of course!

I have one final question for you before I continue diving into this myself. Did you play through the prologue on Normal difficulty? We have seen some reports where playing through the story on anything but normal causes the achievement to not be rewarded properly.

@AgentMadness said:
    Of course!

I have one final question for you before I continue diving into this myself. Did you play through the prologue on Normal difficulty? We have seen some reports where playing through the story on anything but normal causes the achievement to not be rewarded properly.

I believe it was normal, I don't think I did the trial for the next difficulty until I had reached level 20 or 30.

• Thank you for all your help! Ill be looking into this today and will get a bug filed into our database for this issue.