Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
Maintenance is complete and the Marvel Heroes Omega PS4 & XB1 servers are now back online. Thank you for your patience!

lag

centonicentoni Posts: 9 New Agent

there is so much game lag framrate jumping around now the game is unplayable it has been getting worse every day I checked everything on my end restarting machine and playing differnt game for internet test and was fine there is something wrong with your servers

Comments

• jameshillham007jameshillham007 Posts: 3 New Agent

I totally agree the map takes its time to load and especially in the later areas like the jungle maps and midtown I am hoping they would do a update or a patch to fix this issue

• Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that we are sorry about the lag and framerate issues but that we are aware and are actively working on improving stability. You should start seeing improvements as early as the next patch.

when would the next patch be out for the xbox one

• FuriousMidgettFuriousMidgett Stark-Tech Stark TowerPosts: 31 Mighty

By the end of the month is all we know so far.

I TOLD YOU. I DON’T WANT TO JOIN YOUR SUPER-SECRET BOY BAND.

ok I hope so I cant wait and we will get more dlcs

• ExcessEvilExcessEvil Posts: 19 Mighty

@AgentMadness said:
    Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that we are sorry about the lag and framerate issues but that we are aware and are actively working on improving stability. You should start seeing improvements as early as the next patch.

Seeing as you're able to answer this question, how about this one.

Where are the servers located? I'm not putting any more money into the game until this has been verified.

I've asked on your twitter/facebook, but received no response on this subject.

Server location is super important in online games, so please, answer those of us who wish to know where they are located so that we can move on.

Some claim the US, others claim the US and the EU. Kind of makes it confusing, but so far they feel like they are located in the US

• TheHeathenTheHeathen Stark TowerPosts: 6 New Agent

@AgentMadness said:
    Hi,

Sorry, but I still can't play in Midtown and most public areas have bad frame rate drops after today's patch. The intro screen even stutters slightly.

• ChristopherByrdChristopherByrd NCPosts: 53 Mighty

@TheHeathen said:

@AgentMadness said:
    Hi,

Sorry, but I still can't play in Midtown and most public areas have bad frame rate drops after today's patch. The intro screen even stutters slightly.

If you don't mind me asking what system you are on? I keep hearing/reading of such issues, but here on my PS4 Pro it's minimal at best.

• ExcessEvilExcessEvil Posts: 19 Mighty

@ChristopherByrd said:

@TheHeathen said:

@AgentMadness said:
    Hi,

If you don't mind me asking what system you are on? I keep hearing/reading of such issues, but here on my PS4 Pro it's minimal at best.

This forum is specifically named [Xbox] Technical Support, and you're asking what system he/she's on.

The PS4 version is ahead of the Xbox One in terms of patches as far as i'm aware.

If you want to discuss the PS4 version, go to the specific PS4 Technical Support forum. Your input means nothing in this section unless you're discussing the Xbox One version.

Back on topic.

Yes, this patch did nothing about the frame rate issues.

Midtown especially is in an even worse state than before.

I hit my dash ability three times, nothing happens, but when i use a different ability, all of a sudden i'm teleported all over the freaking area.

I am not far from sending in an official complaint to Microsoft about this broken product, as i've spent money on a product that doesn't work, at all. Unless, of course, Gazillion communicate properly.

@AgentMadness said:
    Hi,

Yeah, so, i still want to know where the bloody hell these servers are located. Just do us a favor and answer this question, please. I shouldn't have to ask the same question ten times, both here and on your twitter account and not get a single reply.

As i've said previously, server locations are super important for online gaming!

• ChristopherByrdChristopherByrd NCPosts: 53 Mighty

@ExcessEvil said:

@ChristopherByrd said:

@TheHeathen said:

@AgentMadness said:
    Hi,

This forum is specifically named [Xbox] Technical Support, and you're asking what system he/she's on.

The PS4 version is ahead of the Xbox One in terms of patches as far as i'm aware.

If you want to discuss the PS4 version, go to the specific PS4 Technical Support forum. Your input means nothing in this section unless you're discussing the Xbox One version.

Back on topic.

Yes, this patch did nothing about the frame rate issues.

Midtown especially is in an even worse state than before.

I hit my dash ability three times, nothing happens, but when i use a different ability, all of a sudden i'm teleported all over the freaking area.

I am not far from sending in an official complaint to Microsoft about this broken product, as i've spent money on a product that doesn't work, at all. Unless, of course, Gazillion communicate properly.

@AgentMadness said:
    Hi,

Yeah, so, i still want to know where the bloody hell these servers are located. Just do us a favor and answer this question, please. I shouldn't have to ask the same question ten times, both here and on your twitter account and not get a single reply.

As i've said previously, server locations are super important for online gaming!

When I saw it in recent discussion's I didn't see his "tags", but I'm glad you chimed in lol smh.