Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega PlayStation 4 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
The Marvel Heroes Omega Xbox One servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Serious framerate issues!

The frame drops on Xbox are ridiculous. I have failed SH trial a handful of times now simply due to my character running place or my dash not registering then all of a sudden I dash 2-3 times right into an enemy; also have been hit by Mandarins cone attack after I have dashed away from him or while behind him. Makes this game incredibly frustrating to play, I enjoy challenge, but not losing,due to technical issues.

Comments

• ExcessEvilExcessEvil Posts: 19 Mighty

Happens to me as well as all my friends.

Are you from the EU by chance?

• LethalLethargyLethalLethargy Posts: 35 Mighty

@ExcessEvil said:
    Happens to me as well as all my friends.

Are you from the EU by chance?

Nope, NA

• BookEmDano82BookEmDano82 Posts: 28 Mighty
    edited July 12

The lag is worse.. all of a sudden u go from full health to dead.

• centonicentoni Posts: 3 New Agent

this seems to be getting worse every day the game is out as of today I cant play my toon the frame rate skips so much

• ExcessEvilExcessEvil Posts: 19 Mighty

@centoni said:
    this seems to be getting worse every day the game is out as of today I cant play my toon the frame rate skips so much

Yep. Horribly optimized game.

I'm surprised MS and Sony QA even let this title be released in it's current state.

I've never seen so many fps issues in a game before, let alone the random rubberbanding.

What i do wish to know from official sources, though, is: Where the heck are the servers located?

I mean if they're running one mega server, hosted in the US, then that explains all the lag etc issues people are getting, but if they're split into the US and EU, well, needless to say, they need to fix this mess..

Oh i know what else they can do, too! Start communicating with us and let us know what the eff is going on!

• Hi!

We do apologize for the frame rate issues. I just want to let you know that we are aware and are actively working on game play improvements. You should start seeing active improvements as early as the next patch! Happy fighting!