Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega PlayStation 4 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
The Marvel Heroes Omega Xbox One servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Where's the Prestige Token? [Dev Response]

JopiriJopiri Posts: 6 New Agent
edited May 20 in GENERAL DISCUSSION

I constantly seen it sold by the Logistics npc during beta. It's not there anymore. I hit the refresh button to change his stock to be sure.

Was the ability to prestige taken out? Changed? Moved to another vendor? Has requirements besides hitting 60 and buying token changed?

I must know... I hit 60 on 2 different heroes and see no option to prestige.
Thanks! <3

Comments

• JopiriJopiri Posts: 6 New Agent

@Chrian said:
    Hello @Jopiri ,
    To prestige a level 60 character follow these instructions:
    Press the touch pad to bring up the radial menu
    Select Roster and press 'x' to enter the roster
    Over the level 60 hero you should see a command using triangle that says 'Prestige'
    That will allow you to prestige your selected level 60 hero.

Awesome. Thank you Chrian! :#

• Sounds like this detail was not included in patch notes - we'll get that corrected!

• karpokarpo Posts: 56 Mighty

@Jopiri said:
    I constantly seen it sold by the Logistics npc during beta. It's not there anymore. I hit the refresh button to change his stock to be sure.

Was the ability to prestige taken out? Changed? Moved to another vendor? Has requirements besides hitting 60 and buying token changed?

Thanks! <3

HOW?? did you hit 60 so fast?? just boosters or what?

• Matt34leo2Matt34leo2 Posts: 630 Amazing

I was trying to prestige last night, and I couldn't figure it out either. lol... Thanks for asking my question for me.

• Ccaps512Ccaps512 Posts: 208 Amazing

Is there any point to prestige like on PC?

• VakaliVakali True Believer CAPosts: 213 Amazing

@Ccaps512 said:

You like playing the character, you get a different colored name, and in closed beta a loot box with splinters and a boost. That may have changed in early access.

And if you cosmic prestige you're advertising that you have no life :)

And I did cosmic multiple character on PC.

@Vakali said:

@Ccaps512 said:

You like playing the character, you get a different colored name, and in closed beta a loot box with splinters and a boost. That may have changed in early access.

Ohhh that loot box sounds like a decent incentive. How many splinters?

• BTHRZeroXBTHRZeroX PAPosts: 101 Incredible

Ok noobie here how did you get to 60 so fast? PM me if you don't want the info out in the public lol

PSN - BTHRZeroX
    Xbox - BTHR Zero
    Steam - BTHRZeroX
    Twitter - BTHRZeroX

(Click the Name's)

@BTHRZeroX said:
    Ok noobie here how did you get to 60 so fast? PM me if you don't want the info out in the public lol

Boosts lol

Hah yea I use combo boost...might as well get them legendary tokens and shield boxes while im prestiging multiple times. :D About to level scarlet a 3rd time to lvl 60. Be warned, your mind may break :D but I love grinding away.

• VakaliVakali True Believer CAPosts: 213 Amazing

@Ccaps512 said:

@Vakali said:

@Ccaps512 said:

Ohhh that loot box sounds like a decent incentive. How many splinters?

In closed beta it was only 5. Hopefully it increased.

• animerulesanimerules Posts: 131 Incredible
    edited May 20

My name is not showing i am prestiged it still shows white despite having flourish on? Patch notes below didnt specify the name color change still been white after prestiging:

The Prestige Flourish visual item now displays a different visual based on the new Prestige badge icons.

Prestige no longer changes the color of your player’s overhead health bar.

Prestige rank is now shown on the party panel UI.

Prestige rewards will now be delivered in a container within the Inventory rather than dropped directly on the ground.

@Ccaps512 said:

@BTHRZeroX said:

Boosts lol

so how do i get them?
    XD

PSN - BTHRZeroX
    Xbox - BTHR Zero
    Steam - BTHRZeroX
    Twitter - BTHRZeroX

(Click the Name's)

@BTHRZeroX said:

@Ccaps512 said:

@BTHRZeroX said:

Boosts lol

so how do i get them?
    XD

With real money :(

• SukoshiSeppenSukoshiSeppen AlbertaPosts: 136 Incredible

@karpo said:

@Jopiri said:

Thanks! <3

HOW?? did you hit 60 so fast?? just boosters or what?

You can hit 60 in like 2 to 3 hours with boosters and certain chars.

@Ccaps512 said:

@BTHRZeroX said:

@Ccaps512 said:

@BTHRZeroX said:

Boosts lol

so how do i get them?
    XD

With real money :(

well poop, oh well still thanks for the info :)

PSN - BTHRZeroX
    Xbox - BTHR Zero
    Steam - BTHRZeroX
    Twitter - BTHRZeroX

(Click the Name's)

• warsteineronewarsteinerone Original Posts: 87 Mighty
    edited May 20

Is there any reason that the Prestige Colors were taken away ?
    With all the busyness going on the screens at times its almost impossible to even notice the small uncolored mark at times .
    Boooooooo.......me no likey.

• AgentYetiAgentYeti Posts: 690 Amazing

Wait, the color of your names doesn't change when you prestige anymore?! That was pretty much the only reason to prestige in the first place.

@AgentYeti said:
    Wait, the color of your names doesn't change when you prestige anymore?! That was pretty much the only reason to prestige in the first place.

i know right ???? Nope , now your level just stays white with a little stripe for a rank beside it....no color whatsover

BOOOOOO !!!!

• AgentYetiAgentYeti Posts: 690 Amazing

Ugh! They did a lot of nice improvements with the patch but something's just don't make sense. Removing prestige colour is one. Making it harder to make a party, teleport and inspect people by putting the social tab in the menus instead of a button push away is the other.

edited May 20

I agree about the prestige icons...they dont look very prestigious to me as much as the color text did.
    I liked how our names changed from common white thru cosmic yellow.
    Maybe a suggestion is to add color to the new icons with each lvl of prestige?
    White Icon, Green Icon, Blue Icon, Purple Icon, Red Icon, Gold Icon?

Edit: Prestiged few times...like 3x or so...and looks blah...no offense to art team.

@Jopiri said:
    I agree about the prestige icons...they dont look very prestigious to me as much as the color text did.
    I liked how our names changed from common white thru cosmic yellow.
    Maybe a suggestion is to add color to the new icons with each lvl of prestige?
    White Icon, Green Icon, Blue Icon, Purple Icon, Red Icon, Gold Icon?

Good idea....id go for that. If we cant have our full names in color , that would be a fair replacement .

• rangeraimeerangeraimee Phoenix Powered Posts: 39 Mighty
    edited May 20

Nooooo bring the colored name back. ;-; Why fix something that wasn't broke.

PSN: rangeraimee

• animerulesanimerules Posts: 131 Incredible
    edited May 22

@AgentVapor said:
    Sounds like this detail was not included in patch notes - we'll get that corrected!

Can developers please resolve prestige color display that was removed? What we were given as a replacement isn't attractive or enough of an incentive to prestige please. We players prestige for various reasons and to be recognized for it was a major one via a colorful display of the avatar/name.

Gazillion, please fix this.

• GuzrogGuzrog Posts: 26 Mighty

Yes please bring back the colors. Icon is pretty meh.

• GuzrogGuzrog Posts: 26 Mighty

The colors were in beta weren't they?

• arcatharcath Pro Founder GermanyPosts: 223 Amazing

Yes, colors were fixed for prestige in the 1.02 patch.