Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Account Ban PS4

YaydoomYaydoom Posts: 8 New Agent

When i attempt to log in to the game i receive the message: This account is banned from the game.

I opened a support ticket (#5539-6831866) and was informed: According to our records, your account has been banned until 05/19/2017 08:56:06 UTC.

I then sent an appeal to the following email address because i have no idea why i would have been banned: appeals@marvelheroes I have not received any word as to the status of my account from the appeals@marvelheroes

I own all of the founders packs and i cannot access the open beta portion of the game. Is there any way to clear this up so i can access and play the game?

I haven't really had any explanation as to why i was banned and correspondence from support has been extremely limited. I appealed the ban about 3.5 hours ago.

PSN ID: Yay_doom

Comments

• KomoriManKomoriMan Gazillion Posts: 558 Staff

I'll ping our CS team to dig more on this.

I had the same message pop up on my account earlier today.

Community Manager
    Twitter = Pudgyboi
    Asterisk = Subject to Change
    Have a Suggestion or Feedback or MH? PM me!
    Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

• YaydoomYaydoom Posts: 8 New Agent

Thank you very much! if you need any additional information please let me know. I'm super juiced to start playing so I'm monitoring this thread/my email pretty closely.

Hey Team!

Any word?!? Still haven't received any reply to my appeals email or have been given any explanation as to why i was banned.

edited May 20

Hello KomoriMan,

Heard back from CS? Any word on my issue? I attempted to login just now and i am still currently banned.

Since the business day is over I'll assume I wont see a reply today and check back in periodically over the weekend. Pretty disappointed that I may not be allowed to participate in the early access portion of the game as my job allows me the luxury of having the weekends off and my plan was to play all weekend.

Hoping to hear back from you soon.

PSN ID: Yay_doom

• FranticgameFranticgame Behind the tvPosts: 71 Mighty

Damn bro that sucks.Cant keep calm if i had bought all founders packs and got banned.

Would you look at that. A unicorn flying over a rainbow. Get my anti air missle ready tony

• KomoriManKomoriMan Gazillion Posts: 558 Staff

I pinged you back on my wall but the banned we placed on your account was lifted yesterday. You should be able to log in.

Community Manager
    Twitter = Pudgyboi
    Asterisk = Subject to Change
    Have a Suggestion or Feedback or MH? PM me!
    Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

Hey KomoriMan,
    I replied to you on your wall this morning.

I just tried again and I was still receiving the message that I my account is banned. I tried the restore licenses feature on my PS4 and I was still getting the message that I am banned.

PS4 PSN ID: Yay_doom

Let me know if you need any more info from me.

The PSN account Yay_doom still is receiving the message saying the account is banned, as of 7:00pm PST.

The PSN account Yay_doom still is receiving the message saying the account is banned, as of 11:30am PST may 21st.

I got an email from support asking me to check my account, and I am now able to log in. Thank you for your help.