Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

servers down all day?

trixter123trixter123 Posts: 2 New Agent

when can we play this game or can we get a refund until servers are alive ?

Comments

• AgentVaporAgentVapor Posts: 239

The servers are currently online as of this writing for the Head Start period; if you have purchased a Founder's pack you should be able to connect right away. Otherwise, the Open Beta phase is scheduled to begin May 23rd for everyone.

• trixter123trixter123 Posts: 2 New Agent

https://marvelheroes.com/status says server down the game wont connect only able to login once

• xxSHEPERDxxxxSHEPERDxx Posts: 172 Incredible
    edited May 22

The servers have been up. Been playing since launch, every day. I think I may know the issue here, and it's probably a PSN access issue.

The Early Access period is tied to PSN services/account permissions. It will only work with an account associated with the EA unlock. All other accounts on the console will not work until the 23rd, then the game goes live for everybody.

If you try to boot up the game with a non EA account, it will give you the error message about the servers not being connected, because technically they aren't live for non EA accounts yet.

Far as i'm aware, the game will not require PS+ to play, as other F2P titles similarly do not. If this is not the case, make sure your EA PSN account has the Marvel Heroes beta permission on its services list. If it's not there, you may have to use the PSN account feature 'restore services' to resync your permissions and get back into the game. Hope that helped!

Others may be attempting to create or use multiple PSN alternate accounts so they can run the game and unlock more characters with free shards. In this case, those non EA accounts will get this error message.

• KomoriManKomoriMan Gazillion Posts: 558 Staff

@trixter123 said:
    https://marvelheroes.com/status says server down the game wont connect only able to login once

Ensure that you are on the proper account(account that purchased a Founder's account or got a closed beta access key) when you start Marvel Heroes Omega. I've seen many of people with this "issue".

Community Manager
    Twitter = Pudgyboi
    Asterisk = Subject to Change
    Have a Suggestion or Feedback or MH? PM me!
    Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

• JOEHOLLOWJOEHOLLOW Posts: 65 Mighty

Hello guys. I am having a problem like this but a little different. I logged in, downloaded and installed the new patch for today and when trying to load the game it FAILS and says "VERSION MISMATCH Please download the latest patch to connect to the game server" I dont know what to do?

Be a HERO and do something GREAT!!
    It's all about the memories!

• DoserDoser Tewkesbury, UKPosts: 1,868 Astonishing

@JOEHOLLOW said:
    Hello guys. I am having a problem like this but a little different. I logged in, downloaded and installed the new patch for today and when trying to load the game it FAILS and says "VERSION MISMATCH Please download the latest patch to connect to the game server" I dont know what to do?

There's just been a new patch to download. Exit the game and go into notifications and downloads.

I'll probably main Deadpool... or Hulk... actually no I shall main Nova... or Rocket...
    This is and will be my life for the next undecided amount of time...
    YouTube: The_Doser
    PSN: The_Doser

I logged in a half hour ago and downloaded what was there. Its version 1.05. I dont see anything else yet. Thanks so much for such a fast reply. Sure appreciate it.
    JH

• DoserDoser Tewkesbury, UKPosts: 1,868 Astonishing

@JOEHOLLOW said:
    I logged in a half hour ago and downloaded what was there. Its version 1.05. I dont see anything else yet. Thanks so much for such a fast reply. Sure appreciate it.
    JH

Could be due to server down then. Once it's loaded on mine I'll let you know if it's the same.

I'll probably main Deadpool... or Hulk... actually no I shall main Nova... or Rocket...
    This is and will be my life for the next undecided amount of time...
    YouTube: The_Doser
    PSN: The_Doser

edited May 22

Sure appreciate the help. I saw your reply on my public post too. Thanks a lot. Ill let you know when Im clear as well.