Marvel Heroes Omega

Friday Summary Update

Comments

• EmpirikulEmpirikul Posts: 262 Amazing

@Blankman42005 said:

@Empirikul said:

@Babiidoll said:

@Empirikul said:
    I also hope we get news on the next big patch, if on 26th, it is around the corner. OP is changing prob in Nov\Dec patch but Thor-Rag is basically now. Agreed though frequency means some updates are going to be light\non existent but IF its big patch this week coming there is a lot of news to share like omega smart loot, Hulk OP +1, Omega affix switching as an official its in this patch get excited :)

Just curious where those dates for OP came from.

I hope whatever change they have for OP is put in sooner than later. The whole thing needs to be addressed so we all can put it behind us and gwt onto the new releases.

Releasing any new OP characters without the new system in place won't help the situation.

If they do in fact have the new system figured out there should be no reason they can't release it with the next content. Not in November or December.

They stated in the OP thread that the changes would not come the next big patch, but unspecified time after. As the next big patch is this this week, as its last week of month (unless they suddenly change schedule, with Thor Rag upswing coming, that is not happening) and you have to push to Microsoft\PS a couple of weeks before. Basically they would be pushing code at the same time as the announcement , so in my opinion, there is no way its coming right now. This is further proven by Asros stating he is just starting working on the boxes for OP on forum mid last week. I think anyone expecting it this week will be disappointed.

So I am supposing that it will happen at another big patch an these traditionally happen end month so around November\December, probably when Omega goes into PC, as its part of that update so end Nov. Who knows we will see today, hopefully, but I doubt with submission\code and test time its going to be in a week from the announce of details today.

On a bright note more stuff new, and fixed from Thor-Rag update lets hope. Agreed that OP needs sorting I just play the 4 characters I have OPed to low level (well one 16 OP) like I did before, not going to kill me if it drops next month or month after. Details would be good though.

If gaz is changing op then how can they say sell hulk op for 40 bucks lets say. And then change it a month down the road seems kinda shady and unethical to me. So wouldnt it be ideal to fix the broken system they obviously rushed before adding any op characters new.

Was just surmising from the evidence. if the dev stated would not be this update but one in future, and Asros the lead box developer stated he was just starting to look at what is in the boxes mid last week...both true and on site. I do not care if they add Ozp character, I care they add omega affix smartloot and switching, and a event "thing".

Who knows, who dares to dream maybe they will push OP changes on Thursday. Or maybe the re-work info will be enough for folks to purchase. I am not Gaz or an their advocate, plenty of bad decisions, I just love the game.

• BoxOgloxBoxOglox Posts: 66 Mighty

@AgentPilot take all the time you need cause if @MichaelMayhem
    Nerfs these stats too much you will never sell an op pack again.

So i would think long and hard about that damage percentage, or say goodbye to revenue

• IstGamerIstGamer Posts: 86 Mighty

Meh, I got 2 Omega characters ( Magik 13, Jean 2) Also got Angela and Scarlett at max waiting for Omega Prestige and 8 more at rank 1 Prestige. At this rate by the time they release Thor or Omega tuning update, people may not need to buy Omega packs, especially if they only have 1maybe 2 main characters. They say OP will be in the same order that characters were released. Sooo, unless they switch it up and make new character with OP AND MAKE them purchase only, why put effort to buy new characters that won't have OP and maybe not strong enough for new content? I can't reason that more than a handful of people have maxed outcharacters or dont really have any and willing to start a new character. ALL bought characters should at least have their Prestige at max.

It seems real reason they want to front load Omega power is so people who buy Omega character packs dont feel ripped off. 80$ and you still have to level to 70 for all the power?? I can only imagine how many people wanted refunds

• TherodonTherodon Posts: 123 Incredible

@IstGamer

Prestiging 6 times is the smallest part of getting OP. Yes, you can grind 6 lvl, farm 20-30 hours per char for OE and farm/invest 400 es, i price where you can unlock 2 low price heroes.

But the count of players that do this for more than one or few chars will be very small. OP Packs will sell well in future

• BropolloCreedBropolloCreed The Chiss AscendancyPosts: 2,072 Astonishing

@Therodon said:
    @IstGamer

Prestiging 6 times is the smallest part of getting OP. Yes, you can grind 6 lvl, farm 20-30 hours per char for OE and farm/invest 400 es, i price where you can unlock 2 low price heroes.

But the count of players that do this for more than one or few chars will be very small. OP Packs will sell well in future

They have to release the OP packs in order to sell them.

"#NEVERJubilee"

Level 6 Alcoholism

• IstGamerIstGamer Posts: 86 Mighty

Nobody is FINE with the way you have to grind. They deal with it. Im trying to think of any game that makes you go back to lvl1 , no equipment> @Tenudin said:

@IstGamer said:

It seems real reason they want to front load Omega power is so people who buy Omega character packs dont feel ripped off. 80$ and you still have to level to 70 for all the power?? I can only imagine how many people wanted refunds

You've got it all wrong. We were fine with the trade off of grind for power. What we are angry about is we thought we were buying into a finalized system that would give us a set advertised amount of power after the grind. Now that power is being nerfed to the ground because they didn't bother to test enough before rolling it out. So we got to pay $80+ to be their beta testers and watch them nerf a system we thought was locked in place when we bought into it. So now instead of power we get more RNG loot boxes that will have the same junk in it as all the others.

Nobody is FINE with this leveling system. They deal with it. Or complain. This is the worst leveling system since games haves been played. Who else makes you go back to lvl 1 over 70 times? No equipment? You cant play on higher difficulty for extra exp unless you on co op or 60,which is pointless for leveling to 60 if im already at 60.

You dont truly grind Omega essence and splinters. They come as you play. If play on Omega lvl (you can play Omega lvl and Trials on coop btw) , by the time you level 1 character to prestige 5 you should have enough of both to OP a hero. Unless you the type who doesnt grind and want instant power for one character at a time. I believe the problem is storage space. I been destroying Omega Essence cause i just cant hold anymore. It should be currency like splinters. Right now I sitting on 800 Omega essence reason being I dont use much equipment to level up.

• TenudinTenudin Posts: 154 Incredible

Anyone who bought into it was fine with it. Otherwise they wouldn't have.

PSN: Tenudin

• SleepytigercubsSleepytigercubs Posts: 15 Mighty

@agentpilot when will the monday update hit?????

@CaptainFrekki said:
    There is no end game. There is no bug fixes. There is no tuning of lag issues. No updates to the UI that is desperately needed.

All there is from Gaz is cash grabs and carrots on sticks I’m the forms of bits of information like “we will let you know soon” or “we are working on gathering information”.

• MercwithMouth82MercwithMouth82 Posts: 7,123 Cosmic

@Sleepytigercubs said:

It's already out via the EU/Ger PS Blog as usual. :)

Gladiator Thor pack...

Is it still considered friendly fire if I hate you?

No capes!

https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso

https://www.twitch.tv/ mrsoandso82 (remove the space please)

https://twitter.com/MrSoandso82

PSN ID: MercwithMouth82
    PS4 Community: Marvel Heroes Omega - Co-op

• CbriceCbrice Posts: 322 Amazing

@MercwithMouth82 said:

@Sleepytigercubs said:

Gladiator Thor pack...

Right I saw that too...LMAO, so delayed...It doesn't say whats in it but we know about it via other sources.

PSN: Fade1228

Angela with Oath of the Destroyer set is WONDERFUL!!!

@MercwithMouth82 said:

@Sleepytigercubs said:

Gladiator Thor pack...

Yeah... I'm wanting the answers portion we were promised.

@Cbrice said:

@MercwithMouth82 said:

@Sleepytigercubs said:

Gladiator Thor pack...

Right I saw that too...LMAO, so delayed...It doesn't say whats in it but we know about it via other sources.

I doubt that it will include OP Hulk. That might hit when the movie actually releases. So this will either be the new character or a skin/character pack for our old Thor, I assume.

No capes!

• DoserDoser Tewkesbury, UKPosts: 1,868 Astonishing

@Tenudin said:

@IstGamer said:

You've got it all wrong. We were fine with the trade off of grind for power. What we are angry about is we thought we were buying into a finalized system that would give us a set advertised amount of power after the grind. Now that power is being nerfed to the ground because they didn't bother to test enough before rolling it out. So we got to pay $80+ to be their beta testers and watch them nerf a system we thought was locked in place when we bought into it. So now instead of power we get more RNG loot boxes that will have the same junk in it as all the others.

Exactly this... although I wasn't fine with how the OP was... I bought into it to give it a go for purely what was advertised. If it had been advertised truthfully of "This is currently overpowered and will be nerfed but not sure by how much or when", I as many others would have waited before spending money.
    Not sure how many times this needs to be repeated for others to understand.
    Whatever happens, if it's a major nerf it perfectly warrants any outrage, even if some brown nosers on here argue otherwise.

I'll probably main Deadpool... or Hulk... actually no I shall main Nova... or Rocket...
    This is and will be my life for the next undecided amount of time...
    YouTube: The_Doser
    PSN: The_Doser

@Doser said:

@Tenudin said:

@IstGamer said:

Exactly this... although I wasn't fine with how the OP was... I bought into it to give it a go for purely what was advertised. If it had been advertised truthfully of "This is currently overpowered and will be nerfed but not sure by how much or when", I as many others would have waited before spending money.
    Not sure how many times this needs to be repeated for others to understand.
    Whatever happens, if it's a major nerf it perfectly warrants any outrage, even if some brown nosers on here argue otherwise.

I wouldn't have spent money at all. Had I known the full buff would be nerfed and up front I would have done the grind to OP1 and that would have been the end of it.

• CbriceCbrice Posts: 322 Amazing

@MercwithMouth82 said:

@Cbrice said:

@MercwithMouth82 said:

@Sleepytigercubs said:

Gladiator Thor pack...

I doubt that it will include OP Hulk. That might hit when the movie actually releases. So this will either be the new character or a skin/character pack for our old Thor, I assume.

I'm thinking new skin and a char, because people have GG in their heads real heavy...IF and WM should be out this month as well...it's been almost 6 months if not longer now

PSN: Fade1228

Angela with Oath of the Destroyer set is WONDERFUL!!!

• TitusVorenusTitusVorenus Posts: 338 Amazing

@MercwithMouth82 said:

@Cbrice said:

@MercwithMouth82 said:

@Sleepytigercubs said:

Gladiator Thor pack...

You think? I assumed it would be an OP pack with Thor and Hulk with their movie gladiator skins.

@TitusVorenus said:

@MercwithMouth82 said:

@Cbrice said:

@MercwithMouth82 said:

@Sleepytigercubs said:

Gladiator Thor pack...

You think? I assumed it would be an OP pack with Thor and Hulk with their movie gladiator skins.

I don't think there will be anymore OP packs until the changes have been at least announced if not after they are implemented.

@Tenudin said:

@TitusVorenus said:

@MercwithMouth82 said:

@Cbrice said:

@MercwithMouth82 said:

@Sleepytigercubs said:

Gladiator Thor pack...

I don't think there will be anymore OP packs until the changes have been at least announced if not after they are implemented.

This... And the name of the pack screams to much 'new character.' Goes well with 'Thor fans won't be disappointed.'

The Ragnarok event with OP packs will likely only hit next week then to tie in with the EU release or even later to tie in with the US release.

Iirc the GotG2 PC event hit on PC when the movie released on the US later and not when the movie released in the EU.

No capes!

• MeMortaMeMorta Xavier's School for Gifted YoungstersPosts: 600 Amazing

So it's Monday, any update?

• ChristopherByrdChristopherByrd NCPosts: 89 Mighty

Uh oh, this is surely about to get out of hand

They must be preparing for the meltdown that will follow.

• AnabellaJ1978AnabellaJ1978 Pinay from Philippines . I was NOT born in 78. geezPosts: 1,295 Astonishing

@Therodon said:
    @IstGamer

What is your stat stack look like on Iceman? Want to run a few ops together?

Filipino Good Girl!

• EmpirikulEmpirikul Posts: 262 Amazing

Now the poop will definitely hit the ceiling fan. Time to buy a Mac.

• AnabellaJ1978AnabellaJ1978 Pinay from Philippines . I was NOT born in 78. geezPosts: 1,295 Astonishing

@AgentPilot said:
    Hi All,

Unfortunately we still aren't able to run the news we were planning today. We'll update folks as soon as things change but for now it's still on hold. Thanks so much for your patience.

What is going on? Why the delay? TY

Filipino Good Girl!

• Blankman42005Blankman42005 Posts: 352 Amazing

@MercwithMouth82 said:

@Sleepytigercubs said:

Gladiator Thor pack...

Do u have a link please

• TitusVorenusTitusVorenus Posts: 338 Amazing

@AgentPilot said:
    Hi All,

Unfortunately we still aren't able to run the news we were planning today. We'll update folks as soon as things change but for now it's still on hold. Thanks so much for your patience.

Can you at least give us some screen shots of the new skins or something to tide us over?

Hulk gladiator would chill me out, just sayin...

• szelabrationszelabration Posts: 14 Mighty

@AgentPilot said:
    Hi All,

Predictable

• TillamookTillamook Posts: 149 Incredible

Now its official, we're all doomed.

Cant believe.

We just... They only... Dont matter anymore. Wasted!