Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

What do you want to be in the Prestigious Loot Box?

Comments

• ShockingGUSShockingGUS Posts: 509 Amazing

I want in the box a Ketchup! cat, you can keep the cat. ;)

Cyclops was right / http://marvelheroes.info/user/31958/

Cyclops--------------- (60 Omega 1- Prestiged Rank 6 ) <--- Main
    Colossus------------- (60 Omega 1- Prestiged Rank 1)
    Hulk--------------------- (60 Omega 1- Prestiged Rank 6)
    Angela----------------- (60 Omega 1- Prestiged Rank 1)
    Nightcrawler-------- (60 Omega 1- Prestiged Rank 1)
    Iron Man-------------- (60 Omega 1- Prestiged Rank 4)
    Hawkeye-------------- (60 Omega 1- Prestiged Rank 3)
    Nova-------------------- (60 Omega 1- Prestiged Rank 1)
    Punisher-------------- (60 Omega 1- Prestiged Rank 3)
    Dare Devil------------ (60 Omega 1- Prestiged Rank 1)
    Thor--------------------- (60 Omega 1- Prestiged Rank 1)
    Scarlet Witch------- (60 Omega 1- Prestiged Rank 2)
    Kitty Pryde----------- (60 Omega 1- Prestiged Rank 1)
    Iceman-----------------(60 Omega 1- Prestiged Rank 3)
    Rocket Raccoon-- (60 Omega 1- Prestiged Rank 1)
    Squirrel Girl----------(60 Omega 1- Prestiged Rank 1)
    Blade--------------------(60 Omega 1- Prestiged Rank 2)
    Black Widow--------(4)
    Wolverine--------------(10)
    Elektra------------------(1)
    Captain Marvel-----(10)

• CarnuSagaCarnuSaga Posts: 389 Amazing

@Nikmis said:
    I don't think a huge amount, it gets me from 1 to 13, but that may be with an active 5 boosts

Yeah, those are the Large XP tokens (and they're unaffected by boosts, as far as I know). Maybe I'm misremembering in thinking there was a tier above that now.

• BouchkileleBouchkilele Posts: 493 Amazing

I'd want anything that currently comes in loot boxes except crafting materials that absolutely no one needs nor wants. Nobody. No one. Zero. And that includes credit chests.

Even new players can get credits easily enough, and older players are looking for something to do with their 500 Cosmic Essence in storage, their 50 credit chests worth 500k, their 10M account balance that won't increase... you get the idea.

Also, a Modification Installation Kit or two wouldn't hurt.

• TerryiceTTerryiceT Posts: 232 Amazing

If reward is trash i dont see the point getting it. 5 lvl per box assume 2 hr gain per lvl. That is 10hr per box. It cost $2 to buy 1. Why torture myself for 10hr re levling. The electricty alone cost more than $2.

• psychicdrillpsychicdrill Posts: 253 Amazing

@Bouchkilele said:

Ahhh, yeah, that's what is sorely needed. I support this idea with all my strength. They're already expensive, so one would be ideal.

• animerulesanimerules Posts: 303 Amazing

@Asros said:
    Thanks for this thread! I'm getting ready to build the box, will take all of this in to consideration!

Including the omega rings and omega artifacts? :-). Awesome.

• BropolloCreedBropolloCreed The Chiss AscendancyPosts: 2,072 Astonishing
    edited October 19

@Asros said:
    Thanks for this thread! I'm getting ready to build the box, will take all of this in to consideration!

Does that mean you're considering giving us Ponies?

@BropolloCreed said:
    A Pony!

Edit: I think it'd be fun to have special Omega sets locked behind certain boxes too. Nothing crazy, but the fifth affix could be a visual thing, like the brutal balloon burst artifact on PC

"#NEVERJubilee"

Level 6 Alcoholism

• EzekiusEzekius Pro Founder Posts: 35 Mighty

As others have mentioned: cosmic or higher artifacts/equipment only, Modification Installation Kit, super rare +1 Omega lvl potion, and inventory/storage slots. Even +1 tokens for those would make these boxes pretty awesome.

• SergeantFreshSergeantFresh Gulf of MexicoPosts: 334 Amazing

"Perfect Omega Gear" - similar to Primals in Diablo. RNG would still be involved in the sense that the affixes and omega affix would be random, but whatever rolled rolled at 100% of its value range.

• NikmisNikmis Covert MinnesotaPosts: 79 Mighty

@BropolloCreed said:

@Asros said:

Does that mean you're considering giving us Ponies?

@BropolloCreed said:
    A Pony!

Edit: I think it'd be fun to have special Omega sets locked behind certain boxes too. Nothing crazy, but the fifth affix could be a visual thing, like the brutal balloon burst artifact on PC

They could add visuals to the new Cosmetic's tab and include "visual things, like the brutal balloon burst" in the omega loot boxes.

• karpokarpo Posts: 124 Incredible

@Asros said:

awesome!!!

• maraudxmaraudx Brooklyn, NYPosts: 116 Incredible

I would like it to include Schroedinger's cat. Not sure is he should be zombie or regular version.

Would love legendaries, costumes, and (Lot's o') essence though. Splinters if it's at least 200

• ostrichwranglerostrichwrangler Posts: 120 Incredible

@SergeantFresh said:
    "Perfect Omega Gear" - similar to Primals in Diablo. RNG would still be involved in the sense that the affixes and omega affix would be random, but whatever rolled rolled at 100% of its value range.

This is a great idea.

• kbooker13kbooker13 Posts: 49 Mighty

@psychicdrill said:

@Bouchkilele said:

Ahhh, yeah, that's what is sorely needed. I support this idea with all my strength. They're already expensive, so one would be ideal.

I'm 100% for Modification Installation Kit added to the boxes. Excellent idea

Angela (Omega)
    Beast (Omega)
    Black Cat (Omega)
    Spider Man (Omega)
    Hulk (Omega)
    Jean Grey (Omega)
    Magik (Omega)

• SergeantFreshSergeantFresh Gulf of MexicoPosts: 334 Amazing

@kbooker13 said:

@psychicdrill said:

@Bouchkilele said:

I'm 100% for Modification Installation Kit added to the boxes. Excellent idea

Agreed

• OhnotoOhnoto Posts: 30 Mighty

@Asros said:

Jubilee confirmed?!

• derricklindseyderricklindsey Posts: 270 Amazing

@Asros said:

Don't forget about Jubilee :wink:

PSN ID: Derrick0891

• OhnotoOhnoto Posts: 30 Mighty

@Asros said:

@maraudx said:
    I would like it to include Schroedinger's cat. Not sure is he should be zombie or regular version.

Would love legendaries, costumes, and (Lot's o') essence though. Splinters if it's at least 200

I admire the zeal :)

However, these boxes are intended (at this point, designs can always change) for you to get them every 5 omega levels. Giving away 200 splinters each box would be an incredible hit to our revenue.

The goal is to make these feel rewarding while also making sure we don't give away the store.
    Expectation wise, these will probably be on par with what you get from the current Marvelous Loot Box with a few different items.

Since these are every 5 levels, can it be expected that they would contain about more items / larger stacks (i.e. 20 marvelous essences instead of 4) than what a normal loot box would.

PLEASE no crafting materials

• RandomdriveRandomdrive Posts: 215 Amazing

@Asros said:

Please consider the thread started by @TonyBing here:

https://forums.marvelheroesomega.com/discussion/9946/moon-dragon-vendor-and-new-omega-changes#latest

It was made in the context of whether loot boxes were "worth it" as a reward for OP leveling. A theme I prefer is giving us a choice of items.

But it identifies some goodies that have value:

• cosmic artifacts
    • Infinity points (xp tokens I presume)
    • Recipes
    • Additional equipment slots (like a second legendary, another artifact slot)

What I hope aren't in these boxes are flourishes and emotes. I like them well enough, but I would buy Marvelous Loot Boxes for those. These should be more valuable given its finite nature.

• ostrichwranglerostrichwrangler Posts: 120 Incredible

@Asros said:

@maraudx said:

However, these boxes are intended (at this point, designs can always change) for you to get them every 5 omega levels. Giving away 200 splinters each box would be an incredible hit to our revenue.

The goal is to make these feel rewarding while also making sure we don't give away the store.
    Expectation wise, these will probably be on par with what you get from the current Marvelous Loot Box with a few different items.

I really like the god roll gear idea tossed out earlier. Any chance we could get some more shield supply box type items with some gear in addition to boosts and currencies? As far as costumes go, given that they won't rotate, it might be preferable to just get some high marvelous essence stacks instead. Thanks for taking our feedback.

• BouchkileleBouchkilele Posts: 493 Amazing

@Tanthalas said:
    One thing I'd like to know about these boxes: will the possible costumes ever rotate or will they always be fixed?

I have to say that I wouldn't be happy with Legendaries or Modification kits being possible rewards, getting Legendary marks is very easy to me, so getting these feels like getting a credit chest.

Guarantee you're in the minority here. If you don't use currency boosts (on Times Square for instance) earning legendary marks is a tedious affair. You're looking at about 15 assigned ops just to rake in the cost of one Modification Installation Kit. And if you have a number of characters, you're not spending that 100 legendary marks on that, you're earning 300 for a legendary.

I've played the game since June daily, and run the 5x currency boosts on Ultron 4 times - have had 10,000 legendary marks pass through my account, and I still don't have near enough Modification Installation Kits to serve my needs. Not even a tenth of what I need.

So I would think if legendary marks come easy to you, it's probably due to currency boosts, which are also monetized, or found in loot boxes, so why not let's just skip straight to the end rather than the means to the end

• TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,394 Astonishing

@Randomdrive said:

@Asros said:

Please consider the thread started by @TonyBing here:

https://forums.marvelheroesomega.com/discussion/9946/moon-dragon-vendor-and-new-omega-changes#latest

It was made in the context of whether loot boxes were "worth it" as a reward for OP leveling. A theme I prefer is giving us a choice of items.

But it identifies some goodies that have value:

• cosmic artifacts
    • Infinity points (xp tokens I presume)
    • Recipes
    • Additional equipment slots (like a second legendary, another artifact slot)

What I hope aren't in these boxes are flourishes and emotes. I like them well enough, but I would buy Marvelous Loot Boxes for those. These should be more valuable given its finite nature.

A big plus of these as well imo as they are giving people more things they potentially want and also will cost Gaz less if people are free in game items over paid boxes. Win, win for both sides as long as the in game items are desirable!

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

• VenomviruVenomviru Posts: 2,372 Astonishing

@Asros said:

How's the "more ways to earn MLB" going?

• TanthalasTanthalas Posts: 1,425 Astonishing
    edited October 19

@Bouchkilele
    Never used a boost of any kind.

This isn't the PC version, legendary marks drop like candy just by doing LQs. Sure, someone with all 43 characters will need 30100 Legendary Marks to fully equip every single hero (and that's assuming that they don't decide to swap a legendary or artifact), but your experience isn't my experience.

True I only have 3 characters at level 60, so that's why I'm sitting on 3k+ marks, and this after freely spending marks every time I switched an artifact or slot 3 piece of equipment. To me marks feel like a credit chest because I can farm them really fast. I'd rather get a good reward that I can't farm, aka, costumes and ultimate upgrade tokens.

Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

• NikmisNikmis Covert MinnesotaPosts: 79 Mighty

@Asros said:

@maraudx said:

I just think they need to be designed carefully to avoid becoming stale without rotation. I focused on in game currencies and really rare items behind the loot explosion concept of the supply boxes. Even at 1.5% chance you would need to level about 5 characters to OP70 to near guarantee a loot explosion.

• TanthalasTanthalas Posts: 1,425 Astonishing

@Venomviru said:
    How's the "more ways to earn MLB" going?

Seriously? Both the Defender's event and Omega Prestige loot boxes gave/will give you marvelous essence (unless OP boxes have their own currency). Are you really going to nitpick about them not being Marvelous loot boxes?

Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".