Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Loki on xbox

Don't see where to buy him yet, but I can play test him and other bundle characters now. Is this a glitch, or can we try before we buy from here on out?

Comments

• Frayin3Frayin3 Posts: 300 Amazing

You can play some (possibly all) bundle only characters. Haven't tried it with war machine but was able to use venom.

• SatanklauseSatanklause Posts: 52 Mighty

Was able to try black bolt and war machine,that's why I was curious.

• Frayin3Frayin3 Posts: 300 Amazing

As for buying on Xbox I don't think it's possible yet. I've got him to level 10 though, so :neutral:

• WaynewardSonWaynewardSon Posts: 245 Amazing

@Frayin3 said:
    As for buying on Xbox I don't think it's possible yet. I've got him to level 10 though, so :neutral:

You can try all but iron fist...seems like it may have been intentional. >:)

• RandomdriveRandomdrive Posts: 215 Amazing

Just bought him on Xbox

• CrymsondawnCrymsondawn Posts: 130 Incredible
    edited October 19

Bought the pack in store but haven't received anything in game yet.
    Edit: closing out the game fixed this

• @Crymsondawn said:

There was a hiccup this morning but it should be fixed now for everyone, glad you got it!

• DarkAssassinsDarkAssassins Venom HQ.Posts: 76 Mighty

when could we try out bundle chars? i tried testing out BB a few weeks ago and nothing...

"That's Benjamin's armor do you wear it to serve you, or do you wear it in his honor?"

• CrymsondawnCrymsondawn Posts: 130 Incredible

@AgentPilot said:

@Crymsondawn said:

There was a hiccup this morning but it should be fixed now for everyone, glad you got it!

Thx for the reply, yea everything's good he seems fun so far I'll get him to omega later today, had to run out. And btw great job you guys are doing lately!