Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Loki!!

24

Comments

  • iKiteXIViKiteXIV Posts: 53 Mighty

    PSA: Loki is voiced by Crispin Freeman.

    Such a quality voice for him. I love it.

  • BeauxJonnBeauxJonn Posts: 41 Mighty

    Thank you so much MHO team!!! Love y'all!!
    Please give us magneto soon! I love my villians

  • dimsterdimster Anti-Hero Posts: 38 Mighty

    @AgentVapor said:
    Does appear that Loki's pack went live a bit earlier than intended in the PlayStation Store, which is why folks who have purchased already aren't able to use him in-game just yet.

    While unexpected, we're going to roll with it and are looking into enabling Loki a bit earlier than planned so that folks who have purchased already don't have to wait to be able to use him.

    if you are rolling with it and enable him earlier, DO IT FOR XBOX ONE as well.

  • MercwithMouth82MercwithMouth82 Posts: 7,123 Cosmic

    The pack isn't out on te German PSN store so I assume also not the rest of EU regions.

    Is it still considered friendly fire if I hate you?

    No capes!

    https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso

    https://www.twitch.tv/ mrsoandso82 (remove the space please)

    https://twitter.com/MrSoandso82

    PSN ID: MercwithMouth82
    PS4 Community: Marvel Heroes Omega - Co-op

  • Rj09Rj09 Posts: 559 Amazing

    Wanted to go full melee but it seems they dodnt give him a gram builder. he suffered on pc from just using way too much spirit energy ima toy around with it for awhile and see what i can do with his spirit issues

  • EmpirikulEmpirikul Posts: 262 Amazing

    @Rj09 said:
    Wanted to go full melee but it seems they dodnt give him a gram builder. he suffered on pc from just using way too much spirit energy ima toy around with it for awhile and see what i can do with his spirit issues

    Going to work so will get him tonight. Early or late game issues on spirit do you know? His synergy, a 15% cost red cosmic affix, spirit on hit cata and modok headband at 60 should help at end game. Luckily I collected all in last week :)

    He play well?

  • MercwithMouth82MercwithMouth82 Posts: 7,123 Cosmic

    What synergy does he have?

    Is it still considered friendly fire if I hate you?

    No capes!

    https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso

    https://www.twitch.tv/ mrsoandso82 (remove the space please)

    https://twitter.com/MrSoandso82

    PSN ID: MercwithMouth82
    PS4 Community: Marvel Heroes Omega - Co-op

  • EmpirikulEmpirikul Posts: 262 Amazing

    @MercwithMouth82 said:
    What synergy does he have?

    5% cost reduction as reported by @Damienmc90 in the Loki announce thread.

  • Damienmc90Damienmc90 Posts: 1,416 Astonishing

    @Empirikul said:

    @MercwithMouth82 said:
    What synergy does he have?

    5% cost reduction as reported by @Damienmc90 in the Loki announce thread.

    Yes, I'm very excited about it. I forget what the level 25 portion was, but 5% cost reduction at level 50.

    Does anyone know if there is a cap to cost reduction?

  • MercwithMouth82MercwithMouth82 Posts: 7,123 Cosmic

    @Empirikul said:

    @MercwithMouth82 said:
    What synergy does he have?

    5% cost reduction as reported by @Damienmc90 in the Loki announce thread.

    Thanks a lot!

    Is it still considered friendly fire if I hate you?

    No capes!

    https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso

    https://www.twitch.tv/ mrsoandso82 (remove the space please)

    https://twitter.com/MrSoandso82

    PSN ID: MercwithMouth82
    PS4 Community: Marvel Heroes Omega - Co-op

  • AsrosAsros Gazillion Posts: 146 Staff

    @AgentVapor said:
    Does appear that Loki's pack went live a bit earlier than intended in the PlayStation Store, which is why folks who have purchased already aren't able to use him in-game just yet.

    While unexpected, we're going to roll with it and are looking into enabling Loki a bit earlier than planned so that folks who have purchased already don't have to wait to be able to use him.

    0/10 no trickster puns

    Brian Waggoner - Game/Systems Designer

    Twitter - Asros

  • VontewiazVontewiaz Posts: 140 Incredible
    edited October 19

    @MercwithMouth82 said:

    @Empirikul said:

    @MercwithMouth82 said:
    What synergy does he have?

    5% cost reduction as reported by @Damienmc90 in the Loki announce thread.

    Thanks a lot!

    The other one at lvl 25 I believe is +5% dmg to slowed enemies

  • Damienmc90Damienmc90 Posts: 1,416 Astonishing
    edited October 19

    @Vontewiaz said:

    @MercwithMouth82 said:

    @Empirikul said:

    @MercwithMouth82 said:
    What synergy does he have?

    5% cost reduction as reported by @Damienmc90 in the Loki announce thread.

    Thanks a lot!

    The other one at lvl 25 I believe is +5% dmg to slowed enemies

    Ah yes, that is right. Well at least I can confirm the DMG to slowed enemies part, can't remember the % as honestly I didn't care about that bit at all. Immediately forgot about it.

    It isn't bad necessarily, but we've got enemies immune to slow so its not the best either. He's still going to be a major part of my synergies though.

    Edit: I just realized.... This means 10% cost reduction when he get omega prestige!!! OMG its soooo good(assuming OP continues to double synergies)

  • DoserDoser Tewkesbury, UKPosts: 1,868 Astonishing

    @Deksam how come there's no Omega trial pass video out yet on your channel? I don't care if he's not out yet... if you already purchased him you know my rule of purchase then 2 hours later a trial video! Get to it... now! ;)

    I'll probably main Deadpool... or Hulk... actually no I shall main Nova... or Rocket...
    This is and will be my life for the next undecided amount of time...
    YouTube: The_Doser
    PSN: The_Doser

  • MercwithMouth82MercwithMouth82 Posts: 7,123 Cosmic
    edited October 19

    @Doser said:
    @Deksam how come there's no Omega trial pass video out yet on your channel? I don't care if he's not out yet... if you already purchased him you know my rule of purchase then 2 hours later a trial video! Get to it... now! ;)

    At least I woke up to @Deksam 's stream and he showed me the costumes.

    One I deem terrible (look-wise, not quality-wise), for the other they ADDED a cape! Added it!

    I mean, my favorite costume and they added it!
    Don't they know the rules?!

    Anyway... Thanks for showing it @Deksam !

    So hopefully the raganrok boxes arrive next week and we can get the correct version (correct = no cape).

    But even if someone decided to main him... Probably about a year till his OP... :/

    Is it still considered friendly fire if I hate you?

    No capes!

    https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso

    https://www.twitch.tv/ mrsoandso82 (remove the space please)

    https://twitter.com/MrSoandso82

    PSN ID: MercwithMouth82
    PS4 Community: Marvel Heroes Omega - Co-op

  • Blankman42005Blankman42005 Posts: 352 Amazing

    Just farming patrol and loki gear dropped in omega lol

  • DoserDoser Tewkesbury, UKPosts: 1,868 Astonishing

    @MercwithMouth82 said:

    @Doser said:
    @Deksam how come there's no Omega trial pass video out yet on your channel? I don't care if he's not out yet... if you already purchased him you know my rule of purchase then 2 hours later a trial video! Get to it... now! ;)

    At least I woke a to @Deksam 's stream and he showed me the costumes.

    One I deem terrible (look-wise, not quality-wise), for the other they ADDED a cape! Added it!

    I mean, my favorite costume and they added it!
    Don't they know the rules?!

    Anyway... Thanks for showing it @Deksam !

    So hopefully the raganrok boxes arrive next week and qe can get the correct version (correct = no cape).

    So he streamed but no trial video... this is worse! shakes fist

    Well may watch some videos on Loki once people warm up to him... still on a current hiatus/refusal to play the game currently.

    I'll probably main Deadpool... or Hulk... actually no I shall main Nova... or Rocket...
    This is and will be my life for the next undecided amount of time...
    YouTube: The_Doser
    PSN: The_Doser

  • MercwithMouth82MercwithMouth82 Posts: 7,123 Cosmic

    @Damienmc90 said:

    @Vontewiaz said:

    @MercwithMouth82 said:

    @Empirikul said:

    @MercwithMouth82 said:
    What synergy does he have?

    5% cost reduction as reported by @Damienmc90 in the Loki announce thread.

    Thanks a lot!

    The other one at lvl 25 I believe is +5% dmg to slowed enemies

    Ah yes, that is right. Well at least I can confirm the DMG to slowed enemies part, can't remember the % as honestly I didn't care about that bit at all. Immediately forgot about it.

    It isn't bad necessarily, but we've got enemies immune to slow so its not the best either. He's still going to be a major part of my synergies though.

    Edit: I just realized.... This means 10% cost reduction when he get omega prestige!!! OMG its soooo good(assuming OP continues to double synergies)

    My Panther build is spirit hungry AND slowing enemies. Now I am tempted...

    Is it still considered friendly fire if I hate you?

    No capes!

    https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso

    https://www.twitch.tv/ mrsoandso82 (remove the space please)

    https://twitter.com/MrSoandso82

    PSN ID: MercwithMouth82
    PS4 Community: Marvel Heroes Omega - Co-op

  • TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,394 Astonishing

    @Damienmc90 said:

    @Vontewiaz said:

    @MercwithMouth82 said:

    @Empirikul said:

    @MercwithMouth82 said:
    What synergy does he have?

    5% cost reduction as reported by @Damienmc90 in the Loki announce thread.

    Thanks a lot!

    The other one at lvl 25 I believe is +5% dmg to slowed enemies

    Ah yes, that is right. Well at least I can confirm the DMG to slowed enemies part, can't remember the % as honestly I didn't care about that bit at all. Immediately forgot about it.

    It isn't bad necessarily, but we've got enemies immune to slow so its not the best either. He's still going to be a major part of my synergies though.

    Edit: I just realized.... This means 10% cost reduction when he get omega prestige!!! OMG its soooo good(assuming OP continues to double synergies)

    I'm fairly certain even if immune to slow enemies still get the tag in the back end for dmg purposes. This was certainly the case with raid bosses on PC at least.

    -------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

    --------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

  • DeksamDeksam Posts: 1,825 Astonishing

    @Doser said:

    @MercwithMouth82 said:

    @Doser said:
    @Deksam how come there's no Omega trial pass video out yet on your channel? I don't care if he's not out yet... if you already purchased him you know my rule of purchase then 2 hours later a trial video! Get to it... now! ;)

    At least I woke a to @Deksam 's stream and he showed me the costumes.

    One I deem terrible (look-wise, not quality-wise), for the other they ADDED a cape! Added it!

    I mean, my favorite costume and they added it!
    Don't they know the rules?!

    Anyway... Thanks for showing it @Deksam !

    So hopefully the raganrok boxes arrive next week and qe can get the correct version (correct = no cape).

    So he streamed but no trial video... this is worse! shakes fist

    Well may watch some videos on Loki once people warm up to him... still on a current hiatus/refusal to play the game currently.

    Hahah no worries it's uploading now I'm like 45 minutes late or something. I'm slacking. I blame it on old age or lack of sandwiches. Possibly both.

  • DeksamDeksam Posts: 1,825 Astonishing

    @MercwithMouth82 said:

    @Doser said:
    @Deksam how come there's no Omega trial pass video out yet on your channel? I don't care if he's not out yet... if you already purchased him you know my rule of purchase then 2 hours later a trial video! Get to it... now! ;)

    At least I woke up to @Deksam 's stream and he showed me the costumes.

    One I deem terrible (look-wise, not quality-wise), for the other they ADDED a cape! Added it!

    I mean, my favorite costume and they added it!
    Don't they know the rules?!

    Anyway... Thanks for showing it @Deksam !

    So hopefully the raganrok boxes arrive next week and we can get the correct version (correct = no cape).

    But even if someone decided to main him... Probably about a year till his OP... :/

    I didn't know that was you merc! I woulda spoken to you more! I love when you'se guys visit me.

  • IceBusterIceBuster Original East CoastPosts: 449 Amazing

    Wont be surprised to see Loki in omega patrol by the end of the day. Thought it was a bit funny to already see players with Black Bolt in omega patrol the day of his release. Folks love their heroes.

    Increased drop rate for cosmic artifacts would be nice.

  • MercwithMouth82MercwithMouth82 Posts: 7,123 Cosmic

    @Deksam said:

    @MercwithMouth82 said:

    @Doser said:
    @Deksam how come there's no Omega trial pass video out yet on your channel? I don't care if he's not out yet... if you already purchased him you know my rule of purchase then 2 hours later a trial video! Get to it... now! ;)

    At least I woke up to @Deksam 's stream and he showed me the costumes.

    One I deem terrible (look-wise, not quality-wise), for the other they ADDED a cape! Added it!

    I mean, my favorite costume and they added it!
    Don't they know the rules?!

    Anyway... Thanks for showing it @Deksam !

    So hopefully the raganrok boxes arrive next week and we can get the correct version (correct = no cape).

    But even if someone decided to main him... Probably about a year till his OP... :/

    I didn't know that was you merc! I woulda spoken to you more! I love when you'se guys visit me.

    No worries. I only had 5 minutes before work and had a notification for your stream on my phone.

    The short fashion show was perfect.

    Is it still considered friendly fire if I hate you?

    No capes!

    https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso

    https://www.twitch.tv/ mrsoandso82 (remove the space please)

    https://twitter.com/MrSoandso82

    PSN ID: MercwithMouth82
    PS4 Community: Marvel Heroes Omega - Co-op

  • DeksamDeksam Posts: 1,825 Astonishing

    I know its late I just need the Loki forum to be up whenever you'se guys get the chance @AgentPilot

  • Frayin3Frayin3 Posts: 300 Amazing

    Xbox needs Loki :neutral:

  • DeksamDeksam Posts: 1,825 Astonishing

    @Frayin3 said:
    Xbox needs Loki :neutral:

    Agreed

  • Frayin3Frayin3 Posts: 300 Amazing

    Has sony bought the rights to timed exclusives or is it just something Gaz is doing?

  • MercwithMouth82MercwithMouth82 Posts: 7,123 Cosmic
    edited October 19

    @Frayin3 said:
    Has sony bought the rights to timed exclusives or is it just something Gaz is doing?

    Is loki timed exclusive to ps4?

    Is it still considered friendly fire if I hate you?

    No capes!

    https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso

    https://www.twitch.tv/ mrsoandso82 (remove the space please)

    https://twitter.com/MrSoandso82

    PSN ID: MercwithMouth82
    PS4 Community: Marvel Heroes Omega - Co-op

  • Frayin3Frayin3 Posts: 300 Amazing

    @MercwithMouth82 said:

    @Frayin3 said:
    Has sony bought the rights to timed exclusives or is it just something Gaz is doing?

    Is loki timed exclusive to ps4?

    Just figured with him available on PS4 but not Xbox. He probably isn't a timed exclusive, rather the Sony store (or Gaz) had made a mistake and he's available on PS now. Gosh knows.

  • DeksamDeksam Posts: 1,825 Astonishing

    Welllll until the forum is up for Loki here is the omega trial guide for those curious. <3 it was a very nice surprise to have him early this month.

Sign In or Register to comment.