Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Server Downtime

Has anyone seen the time frame for the server downtime tomorrow? I assume there will be one unless the maintenance last weekend put Loki's framework in.

I imagine it'll be the same timespan as last time though?

Comments

• derricklindseyderricklindsey Posts: 270 Amazing

Lately there has been a 5 hour window

PSN ID: Derrick0891

• CyberJuggernautCyberJuggernaut Posts: 305 Amazing
    edited October 18

Ironically no. No direct mentioning of time frame but I'd wager the same as last. 5 hours

It's supposed to be a biggggg patch. So we shall see

• CodenamexDuchessCodenamexDuchess Posts: 1,727 Astonishing

@CyberJuggernaut said:
    Ironically no. No direct mentioning of time frame but I'd wager the same as last. 5 hours

I don’t think the “big” update is tomorrow. I think it’s toward the end of the month.

• BouchkileleBouchkilele Posts: 493 Amazing

@CodenamexDuchess said:

@CyberJuggernaut said:

I don’t think the “big” update is tomorrow. I think it’s toward the end of the month.

Agreed. Reluctantly, I might add. I am so looking forward to being able to mod Omega gear and get the right affixes on the right hero. It shall do wonders for my storage space. That and the stacking Omega Essence

• BouchkileleBouchkilele Posts: 493 Amazing

Iirc, in the next patch, Spidey's omega legendary is supposed to get a revision as well from "not awful" to "anything else"

• VerifiedPunisherVerifiedPunisher Posts: 350 Amazing

I just thought it was weird that there's been no word on a downtime yet. Don't you guys think?

• Frayin3Frayin3 Posts: 300 Amazing

I find it kind of wierd that the there is that much downtime followed by the large update.

• Jsmcmahon89Jsmcmahon89 Posts: 135 Incredible

@Frayin3 said:
    I find it kind of wierd that the there is that much downtime followed by the large update.

I agree with their new 5 hour window for all recent maintenance and updates. If they say 3 hours and go 5, half the community is ready to set the world on fire. If they say 5 and stay down 5, all is good, but if they only go 3 then we're all happy it came up sooner.

• WARMACHINEROXXXXWARMACHINEROXXXX West Coast PSTPosts: 709 Amazing

New characters just get turned on no downtime thats only for end of the month (usually ) patches

I AM THE BFG

• TheTransformationTheTransformation CaliforniaPosts: 398 Amazing

I think last week, they said it would be a five hour downtime and it was less than four. Anyway, I hope Loki is live tomorrow morning.

"You're never as good as they say you are..."

• AnabellaJ1978AnabellaJ1978 Pinay from Philippines . I was NOT born in 78. geezPosts: 1,295 Astonishing

Loki is live now, I seen someone running around with him in the Avengers Tower.

Filipino Good Girl!

• Fbraggys12Fbraggys12 MN / TX / AZPosts: 574 Amazing

Game runs 24-7 90% of the month... has 3-5 hour down time and people want to riot in the streets, find every developers first born, and file a class action lawsuit.

firstworldproblems

Omega Prestige
    Spider-Man 10, Magik 20

Prestige 6's
    VENOM, Scarlet Witch, Punisher, Ant-Man, Ironfist, Angela, Captain Marvel

NEVERJUBILEE #TheAntManCan

PSN Community: Marvel Legacy

• Sylar34Sylar34 Posts: 102 Incredible

@Fbraggys12 said:
    Game runs 24-7 90% of the month... has 3-5 hour down time and people want to riot in the streets, find every developers first born, and file a class action lawsuit.

firstworldproblems

FACT

Xbox GT: SSG Orbino

• MutantPowerManMutantPowerMan GenoshiaPosts: 516 Amazing

@VerifiedPunisher said:
    I just thought it was weird that there's been no word on a downtime yet. Don't you guys think?

I think....Magneto!

I am the master of magnetism!

• CyberJuggernautCyberJuggernaut Posts: 305 Amazing

@Sylar34 said:

@Fbraggys12 said:

firstworldproblems

FACT

Lmao... Man your gonna have some millennial snowflakes crying in their safe space over that one.... Better hide your family lol

• UrFeArZUrFeArZ Pennsylvania Posts: 75 Mighty

The game never runs smooth for me but it's not to bad, just in midtown it is crap. #justsaying

• Hunter860Hunter860 Posts: 25 Mighty

@AgentPilot said:
    No planned downtime for tomorrow!

When will be the O.P. patch planned then?

• Matt34leo2Matt34leo2 Posts: 1,433 Astonishing

Downtime is something I have never had any issue with in regards to MHO. I have played other online games that require servers and internet connection, and MHO has very little downtime in comparison. If you are playing an online free to play game, you should always expect intervals of both planned and unforeseeable downtime. This is one area that I think Gaz has handled very well indeed. ;)

• BropolloCreedBropolloCreed The Chiss AscendancyPosts: 2,072 Astonishing

@CodenamexDuchess said:

@CyberJuggernaut said:

A week from today on the big patch. That'll be the last Thursday of the month.

"#NEVERJubilee"

Level 6 Alcoholism

• TheTransformationTheTransformation CaliforniaPosts: 398 Amazing

@UrFeArZ said:
    The game never runs smooth for me but it's not to bad, just in midtown it is crap. #justsaying

YES, the gray non-existent space of doom has caused me a few deaths because it doesn't load. That and the general lag in gameplay makes it seem like a regression in a software.

"You're never as good as they say you are..."