Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

NEW SPOOKY LOOT BOXES AVAILABLE NOW!

edited October 12 in GENERAL DISCUSSION

Today our Spooky Loot Box just hit the in-game store with a host of new costumes fit for the spookiest season of the year:

• Moon Knight - Earth X Costume
  • Black Cat - Pop Star Costume
  • Venom - Toxin Costume
  • Blade - Original Costume
  • Hulk - Revengers Costume
  • Punisher - Frankencastle Costume
  • Ghost Rider - Ghost Racers (Secret Wars) Costume
  • Psylocke - Lady Mandarin Costume
  • Deadpool - Deadpool the Kid ENHANCED Costume
  • Gambit - Gambit as Death ENHANCED Costume

These Spooky Loot Boxes will be available for a limited time through October for this Halloween season!

Comments

• MeMortaMeMorta Xavier's School for Gifted YoungstersPosts: 537 Amazing

All Omega Prestige and other anger aside, the Toxin and Gambit as Death costumes are looking great!

You may love me or hate me but I just say it how it is.

• MespoMespo Posts: 171 Incredible

@AgentPilot said:

Today our Spooky Loot Box just hit the in-game store with a host of new costumes fit for the spookiest season of the year:

• Venom - Toxin Costume

These Spooky Loot Boxes will be available for a limited time through October for this Halloween season!

do you have the me prices more specifically do you have the me price for gambits new costume

Complaints, comments, and or praises for Marvel Heroes Omega apparently are to be sent here:
    https://twitter.com/VonDorman

https://twitter.com/GazillionGames

• leftoversaladleftoversalad Posts: 12 Mighty

I guess I'm the sucker Gaz looks for. I was annoyed by the worthless Q&A to the point where I wanted to ask a snarky follow up like:

What's your favorite dance studio?

And then the Gambit death costume made me want to sign back in. Damn you, Gaz, for exposing my flip flopping nature.

• WaynewardSonWaynewardSon Posts: 172 Incredible

@Mespo said:

@AgentPilot said:

• Venom - Toxin Costume

do you have the me prices more specifically do you have the me price for gambits new costume

150 ME

• koniowsky717koniowsky717 Posts: 306 Amazing
    edited October 12

well Ketchup!, i was hoping gambit would be getting OP with his death costume

• but what makes these costumes ENHANCED? are they like the apocalypse ENHANCED costumes that add a spell? if not, that means gambit is still going to receive a spell ENHANCED costume? this is what will dictate me buying a enough boxed to get the ME necessary if i dont get lucky with a drop

Omega - Gambit, Daredevil, Wolverine, Ant-man, Colossus

• leafburningskyleafburningsky Posts: 61 Mighty

I'm a sucker for cosmetic items. Sign me up.

• BullShifterBullShifter Posts: 918 Amazing

@koniowsky717 said:

• but what makes these costumes ENHANCED? are they like the apocalypse ENHANCED costumes that add a spell? if not, that means gambit is still going to receive a spell ENHANCED costume? this is what will dictate me buying a enough boxed to get the ME necessary if i dont get lucky with a drop

Enhanced typically means new voice lines, at least in the traditional costume sense.

• ElecManEXEElecManEXE Posts: 178 Incredible

@koniowsky717 said:

The Horseman costumes were the first attack-enhanced costumes they ever made. The Death costume is a costume that's been released on PC for a while and is just now getting ported to console. So no, its got no attack attached to it (and if it did, it'd probably be 200ME like the others).

From what I've read, the costume comes with a new voiceover with more sinister sounding line delivery and different quotes. Haven't read anything about new animations / colors or anything but that's also possible. Its a "normal" enhanced costume like, say, Spider-Gwen, except not a different character.

• DarkAssassinsDarkAssassins Venom HQ.Posts: 58 Mighty

@AgentPilot will they be purchasable after the boxes are gone to or is this a limited time only box? as in can i buy the Toxin with G's if i cant get it from the box? :)

• koniowsky717koniowsky717 Posts: 306 Amazing

well hell its Gambit.., i haven't bought loot boxes since defenders.. did the apocalypse one drop a decent amount of ME? like if you bought 20 bucks worth, and didn't get the Gambit costume, would you accumulate 150 ME?

Omega - Gambit, Daredevil, Wolverine, Ant-man, Colossus

@koniowsky717 i got lucky with 2 Apoc boxes a few weeks ago i ended up getting 2 of the nightCrawler outfit with and without the Cape in 1 box and the other box i got Icemans outfit :)

• DekayingsoulDekayingsoul Posts: 221 Amazing
    edited October 12

@koniowsky717 said:
    well hell its Gambit.., i haven't bought loot boxes since defenders.. did the apocalypse one drop a decent amount of ME? like if you bought 20 bucks worth, and didn't get the Gambit costume, would you accumulate 150 ME?

Normally no but you have the chance of getting duplicate costumes which reward 50me.

@koniowsky717 said:

I just picked his death costume up, he has a different voice, sayings and cosmetics.

• RandomdriveRandomdrive Posts: 168 Incredible

So, I normally don't buy boxes but those costumes....

@AgentPilot it doesn't say in the description but is there compensation if you get the same costume?

Also, does anyone know if it matters who opens the boxes? Like will gear be specific to the hero who opened it?

• WARMACHINEROXXXXWARMACHINEROXXXX West Coast PSTPosts: 616 Amazing

Just bought one box, needed 4 ME for Moonie Earth X, great costume but I got a Captain Marvel"cheer emote" so these are character specific emotes now? w t f @agentpilot

I AM THE BFG

• leafburningskyleafburningsky Posts: 61 Mighty
    edited October 12

@Randomdrive said:
    So, I normally don't buy boxes but those costumes....

@AgentPilot it doesn't say in the description but is there compensation if you get the same costume?

Also, does anyone know if it matters who opens the boxes? Like will gear be specific to the hero who opened it?

The lootbox item will state that it attempted to give you a costume you already have, and instead gift you with something like 30 essence for costumes. Not really a fair trade, but it's something. It also doesn't matter which character opens the box, there's no "gear" dropped, and the costumes are randomized.

• @DarkAssassins said:
    @AgentPilot will they be purchasable after the boxes are gone to or is this a limited time only box? as in can i buy the Toxin with G's if i cant get it from the box? :)

Limited time purchase box for this one. However, we'll always be rotating costumes in boxes and bring old ones back at certain points.

@AgentPilot said:

@DarkAssassins said:

Limited time purchase box for this one. However, we'll always be rotating costumes in boxes and bring old ones back at certain points.

thx for the reply :)

• Spikemiva1985Spikemiva1985 Posts: 173 Incredible

@AgentPilot said:

• Venom - Toxin Costume

Hopefully this November you guys will bring out alot for Thor (Ultimate).

Sticks and stones may brake my bones, but tanks will never hurt me - Juggernaut

• animerulesanimerules Posts: 221 Amazing
    edited October 12

I need therapy! As soon as I saw this loot box and my fav Cajun looking smokingly hot... my anger on OP issues went away for a sec,lmao. Great costumes though! Heading back to my angry corner now. Cheers.

@Spikemiva1985 *Cough" Loki "Cough" >:)

• OlslickOlslick Desert WastelandPosts: 317 Amazing

@ShockingGUS said:
    The funny thing is, alot of ppl complained yesterday about never again spending money on the game after the OP nerf, next day they drop some costumes and now they are, here have my money. lol

Yup

• SykoSkywalkerSykoSkywalker Radcliff, KyPosts: 11 Mighty

Will the costumes be locked after Halloween, or be gone for good?, or will they be added to different loot boxes in the future?

• sgtchrissgtchris Pro Founder Posts: 210 Amazing

@ShockingGUS said:
    The funny thing is, alot of ppl complained yesterday about never again spending money on the game after the OP nerf, next day they drop some costumes and now they are, here have my money. lol

And that's why things will stay the way they are or very minimally improve.

• MercwithMouth82MercwithMouth82 Posts: 6,115 Cosmic

@sgtchris said:

@ShockingGUS said:

Isn't it more a case of worsening in a severe or less severe way?

Is it still considered friendly fire if I hate you?

No capes!

https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso

https://www.twitch.tv/ mrsoandso82 (remove the space please)

https://twitter.com/MrSoandso82

PSN ID: MercwithMouth82
    PS4 Community: Marvel Heroes Omega - Co-op

• sgtchrissgtchris Pro Founder Posts: 210 Amazing

@MercwithMouth82 said:

@sgtchris said:

@ShockingGUS said:

I was briefly trying to be optimistic!

• MercwithMouth82MercwithMouth82 Posts: 6,115 Cosmic

@sgtchris said:

@MercwithMouth82 said:

@sgtchris said:

@ShockingGUS said:

I was briefly trying to be optimistic!

Don't do that... Being realistic will soften the blow. :)

Is it still considered friendly fire if I hate you?

No capes!

https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso

https://www.twitch.tv/ mrsoandso82 (remove the space please)

https://twitter.com/MrSoandso82

PSN ID: MercwithMouth82
    PS4 Community: Marvel Heroes Omega - Co-op