Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

So Who's Playing Iron Man In Omega Difficulty?

brad2240brad2240 Posts: 597 Amazing

I am, but I've only seen one or two others. If you have IM in Omega, how effective are you finding him to be? Was the trial hard for you? Have you changed your build for Omega? What equipment set(s) are you trying to put together?

For me IM is doing fairly well, I can't say I've had any real problems clearing Omega content with him. I did change my build a little, bumping up my defensive stats, but I'm not sure it's made too much of a difference compared to my other characters who are still running with minimal build space given over to defense. I play an Energy build but I've swapped out Repulsor Spray for Micro Missiles because the short range of RS was causing me more problems than it was worth.

Iron Man was my third character to pass the Omega trial, after Hawkeye and Ice Man, and I was surprised that he was the easiest and I passed it in one try.

I'm currently working on the Blessings of Blackagar Boltagon set but not having much luck. I'm wearing 2 pieces and have a couple more stashed that have really bad stats on them.

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

Comments

• CowflaBCowflaB Posts: 5 New Agent

I use an energy build with full black bolt set. It works pretty well.

• SirMartyMartSirMartyMart Posts: 23 Mighty

I do play him. Clearing mobs is ok but killing boss like AOA is very very very long. I use an Energy based build but doesn’t have a good set yet. Hope it will fix my lack of single target DPS.

• EchoingTideEchoingTide Posts: 111 Incredible

@SirMartyMart said:
    I do play him. Clearing mobs is ok but killing boss like AOA is very very very long. I use an Energy based build but doesn’t have a good set yet. Hope it will fix my lack of single target DPS.

How long does it take for you to clear the bosses in AOA? Iron Man seems to be a pretty strong character to me.

• SirMartyMartSirMartyMart Posts: 23 Mighty
    edited October 14

@EchoingTide said:

@SirMartyMart said:

How long does it take for you to clear the bosses in AOA? Iron Man seems to be a pretty strong character to me.

I would say around 11 minutes a run. While Kitty does it in 4 minutes max and Rocket around 7 or 8.
    Ironman has strong area damages, like his sig every 15 sec, but wont get high numbers as other can do on a single target.
    What time do you tame to clear AOA?

• EchoingTideEchoingTide Posts: 111 Incredible

@SirMartyMart said:

@EchoingTide said:

@SirMartyMart said:

I would say around 11 minutes a run. While Kitty does it in 4 minutes max and Rocket around 7 or 8.
    Ironman has strong area damages, like his sig every 15 sec, but wont get high numbers as other can do on a single target.
    What time do you tame to clear AOA?

Clocking myself ranges around 3-4 minutes depending on how annoying Famine is. What are your stats and build looking like?

• DennyStylzDennyStylz AustriaPosts: 87 Mighty

yeah about 5 minutes.

Energybuild - Farming the Black Bolt Set.
    Omega Trial on first try.

It is my main, so maybe it was that easy, because he had very very good 1-5 Slots.
    Also full cosmic artefacts (Crossbones TC, Black Tom, GotK)

His dmg is great. Surviveability could be better ^^ but without lacking dmg, that wont be possible

• brad2240brad2240 Posts: 597 Amazing

@EchoingTide said:
    Clocking myself ranges around 3-4 minutes depending on how annoying Famine is.

About the same here, maybe slightly slower.

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America