Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

CEO & EP Q&A Announcement

Hi All,

I've got good news and bad news on the CEO & EP Q&A Live stream. The bad news is that there was some last minute unexpected scheduling conflicts, and we can't do the stream when we wanted to this week. The good news is that rather than keep delaying things, we are putting the final touches on the questions and answers - and this will all be posted tomorrow near the latter part of the working day on the forums.

We'll still look to do and have some cool live stream opportunities coming up very soon, and we think you're definitely going to find some hard hitting questions and answers tomorrow as we continue striving to increase our communication with you, the players we are so thankful for.

Comments

• BropolloCreedBropolloCreed The Chiss AscendancyPosts: 1,452 Astonishing

Thanks for the heads-up.

"#NEVERJubilee"

Level 6 Alcoholism

• DeksamDeksam Posts: 1,513 Astonishing

Developers giveth thy stream and then taketh away

• Rpt0910Rpt0910 Posts: 245 Amazing

I'm surprised they actually listened to me.

• WARMACHINEROXXXXWARMACHINEROXXXX West Coast PSTPosts: 616 Amazing

Fair enough, hopefully its less fluff and some details are given. aka more than cherry picking 4 or 5 easy Qs and then (corporate talk) to fill the rest

I AM THE BFG

• OlslickOlslick Desert WastelandPosts: 317 Amazing

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Here kitty, kitty, kitty

• derricklindseyderricklindsey Posts: 252 Amazing

This means no ceo and ep livestream but rather a consolidated post with Q&A? Either way, I second @CaptainFrekki

PSN ID: Derrick0891

• Yeah, a consolidated Q&A forum post instead of the live stream this time.

• TheTransformationTheTransformation CaliforniaPosts: 164 Incredible

Well, at least I don't have to sit through an hour of a softball question and answer session.

"You're never as good as they say you are..."

• Rpt0910Rpt0910 Posts: 245 Amazing

Or worse its just a rehash of the original omega prestige q and a thread with every answer regarding op leveling and OE stack cap changes basically being some version of-no changes planned at this time.

• RealFrodoFragginsRealFrodoFraggins Posts: 39 Mighty
    edited October 10

This isn't good at all

you can't measure sincerity or accountability taken in text.

• TocimusTocimus ALL THE DEADPOOLS Posts: 21 Mighty
    edited October 10

Man this thread is pretty peaceful compared to pc forum

• sgtchrissgtchris Pro Founder Posts: 210 Amazing

@Tocimus said:

They haven't been given the "business" repeatedly for over 2 years (maybe longer) lol.

• Utaker1987Utaker1987 USAPosts: 685 Amazing

@Tocimus said:

To be honest, I kind of hate how long it drags out and the fake moxie streams tend to have.

Give me a post that I can skim through to see if it's going to be worth my time to read entirely.

• BropolloCreedBropolloCreed The Chiss AscendancyPosts: 1,452 Astonishing

@Utaker1987 said:

@Tocimus said:

To be honest, I kind of hate how long it drags out and the fake moxie streams tend to have.

Give me a post that I can skim through to see if it's going to be worth my time to read entirely.

And that's pretty much where most of us are. I'd much rather have a long post to parse at my own pace than a stream that devolves into an unorganized Sierra Show.

I'm glad they're taking this step. It shows a self-awareness that has been sorely lacking as of late, and it will mitigate a lot of the issues that have plagued the streams in the past.

After all, I don't watch the streams for Foxtrot Zebra Mike, I watch them for the inevitable nuggets that slip out unintentionally. Gaz wants to save me 45 minutes with a text upload to the forums, that's cool with me (leaves me more time with Mrs.BropolloCreed).

"#NEVERJubilee"

Level 6 Alcoholism

• Matt34leo2Matt34leo2 Posts: 1,355 Astonishing

@TitusVorenus said:

Got a book you guys can borrow

Thank you.... I needed to laugh today. lol. Too funny.

• CarnuSagaCarnuSaga Posts: 345 Amazing

Works for me. I haven't been to the forums in about a week and a half, nor have I done more than log in to MHO for my daily splinters during this time. I was thinking about going to the movies tomorrow night when I remembered the livestream. Having it all in a big text dump will mean that I can quickly decide whether I'm going to make an effort to keep playing this game, and that I can go to the movies tomorrow without missing anything MHO-related.

• SithLord13SithLord13 Posts: 29 Mighty

First off, new questions.

1) What was the scheduling conflict?

2) Can we get an interactive Q&A? Schedule a day, do an AMA on Reddit, where you can both intrigue new players and get a good dialogue going.

Second off, I'm really looking forward to the answers. I'm hopeful for some good answers.

• BroJSimpsonBroJSimpson Posts: 70 Mighty

reported for trolling

When I have a scheduling conflict, I don't just cancel, I reschedule. Furthermore, when you say things like " we are putting the final touches on the questions and answers", that would imply this "conflict" came about way sooner than you're leading on OR, this Q&A will be half assed and thrown together at the last minute

• SithLord13SithLord13 Posts: 29 Mighty

@BroJSimpson said:
    Furthermore, when you say things like " we are putting the final touches on the questions and answers", that would imply this "conflict" came about way sooner than you're leading on OR, this Q&A will be half assed and thrown together at the last minute

Or they had been collecting questions and preparing answers in advance, and now instead of reading them off they're just posting them instead. There are legitimate complaints to make, this is not one of them.

• SchrottsockeSchrottsocke Posts: 294 Amazing

oh boy oh boy this gonna be fun...iam rdy to see this forum burn

• GatorSixCharlieGatorSixCharlie True Believer Marooned castaway of SerenityPosts: 38 Mighty
    edited October 11

I am still resigned to not spend any more money unless there is a radical change in communication and Omega Prestige system is overhauled. The idea of reseting to level 1, 70 times is insane. Fine have a grindy system but let us do it at max level.

If not fine, just no longer a paying customer.

What I posted before regarding the state of this game:

I tried to be very optimistic, but in my opinion, this is a tone deaf response. I have personally invested hundreds (few thousand at this point) of dollars in this game and thousands of hours. I have also dedicated a massive amount of my personal time promoting this game and fostering and helping new players on XBOX and PC.

Omega Heroes has a ton of potential but I strongly disagree with one of the design choices, mainly having to constantly play a hero 1-60, where you don't actually get to enjoy the full kit because you will be spending countless hours resetting back to level 1. In its current state, this is a massive chore and zero fun.
    Chore should not be a word you associate with a game that I thought I loved.

Grind would be fine, at level 60. Let us have all our abilities why were earning our Omega Ranks.

With that said my message to Gazillion and its staff -

I am done supporting this game, financially, and as an advocate, unless there is a change. I was an Alpha tester, I been with you guys for years, but this is just too radical, and frankly, find it insulting to expect players who play several or all heroes and think this system is acceptable (ie 1-60 x 70).

It’s going to be hard to discuss this with my 800+ members on XBOX, but I can no longer remain silent. I hope you change course, I hope you really do, but if not, thanks for the years this game was actually fun.

All good things come to an end.

Owner of Marvel Heroes Omega Club (XBOX)
    https://account.xbox.com/en-US/clubs/profile?clubid=3379870229023068

MHO Offical Sub-Reddit
    https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelheroes/

Twitter
    https://twitter.com/GatorSixCharlie

XBOX Gamertag: GatorSixCharlie
    Steam ID: GatorSixCharlie

• BabiidollBabiidoll Posts: 73 Mighty

I just hope we get more than 3 or 4 questions addressed. The Q&A post both here and for the pc had a lot of very good questions that really need to be addressed.

• AManHasNoNameAManHasNoName mentat.goldenpath@gmail.comPosts: 960 Amazing

@CaptainFrekki said:
    Here is a clip of the CEO saying how Gazillion does not avoid questions. Please don’t let the community down with what questions you choose and how you answer them.

https://clips.twitch.tv/VastBigWaffleBatChest

Can someone please create a gif of him just saying that is BS? I feel I would use it often lol.