everyone post your builds of what your using on black bolt

Comments

• gokusongokuson Posts: 63 Mighty

what is everyone's build

• Sylar34Sylar34 Posts: 70 Mighty
    edited October 8

I am currently running a Ranged Energy Build:

Legendary: Rank 4 Cosmic Control Rod
    **Switched to Nullifier (3-4 million on Killing Word)
    All 5 Omega Blessing of BLackagar Boltagon (All with Crit and Brut)
    Medallion: Mega-Sentinel Medallion
    Artifacts: Cosmic Gem of Kursed (modified with Marksman)
    Cosmic Hand of Doom (modified with Marksman)
    Cosmic Essence of Pestilence (Modified with Marksman)
    **Cosmic affixes:
    10% signature cooldown
    Regen 150 Health in combat
    +1 to attributes in combat

Talents:
    Terrigan Echo
    Quasi-Sonic Torrent
    Attilan Leadership
    By Word and Deed
    Second Wind

Powers on Bar:
    Main spender Quasi-Sonic BOlt
    Terrigen Echo (also buffs ranged by 10% and restores 50% of max charge
    Quasi-Sonic Geyser-- for vulnerability and DOT
    Inhuman speed- always like to have a dash
    Terrigen Breath- Nice little 20% of max Charge restore but a great pull to line up a torrent shot
    Quasi-sonic Torrent- Gets a nice recharge from Charge and hits like a truck
    Attilan Leadership- normal buff
    Killing Word

Xbox GT: SSG Orbino

• hoorayforhumanshoorayforhumans Posts: 19 Mighty

@Sylar34 I don't think cosmic affixes stack. Most folks go with reduce sig cd, +1 attr, and reduce resource cost

• DundleDundle Posts: 10 Mighty

@Sylar34 how’d you get a rank 4 CCR already? You lose exp if you transfer to another character right?

• Rj09Rj09 Posts: 171 Incredible

Yeah artifact affoxes dont stack change one of them to reduce cost and onr of the to plus 150 resources. Also its easy to max ur legendary with boosts

Modified! Thanks for the info, Otherwise I wasted those cosmic slots!

• brad2240brad2240 Posts: 597 Amazing

@Sylar34 said:
    I am currently running a Ranged Energy Build:

Does that do good damage for you? I leveled in Super Heroic as pure ranged and the damage felt pathetic. I tried several different variations but none seemed that great. Leveling BB was painful.

And now, combined with his incredible squishiness, I haven't had any luck getting him through the cosmic trial. Can't kill fast enough, can't take a hit. I see others having good luck with him and saying he's strong so I wonder what I'm doing wrong... :/

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

edited October 10

Decent damage...

I was hoping that will the right gear and time into him he would be like every other hero. The ranged energy build is okay? But I have been trying to finish the Destroyer gear and go melee as he really reminds me of Iron Fists powers and that will wreck content.

i tried ranged on him and it just felt severely outclassed by his melee setup. And yes the destroyer set on him would basically always be up plus the addrd brute damage coupled together with high crit damage is beastly

Yeah if you wanted a great energy ranged...just play Gambit. He outclasses Black bolt.

The melee BB build with the right Omega gear is key (have fun farming it)

• blackmarketbrosblackmarketbros Posts: 22 Mighty

@Rj09 said:
    i tried ranged on him and it just felt severely outclassed by his melee setup. And yes the destroyer set on him would basically always be up plus the addrd brute damage coupled together with high crit damage is beastly

Yes destroyer gear on him is sooooo good with a nullifier

• brad2240brad2240 Posts: 597 Amazing

@Rj09 said:
    i tried ranged on him and it just felt severely outclassed by his melee setup.

@Sylar34 said:
    Yeah if you wanted a great energy ranged...just play Gambit. He outclasses Black bolt.

Well, this definitely leaves me feeling like a sucker. I wanted a ranged hero but it seems BB doesn't measure up. $20 wasted but lesson learned. :(

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

He does have nice synergies.

@brad2240 said:

@Rj09 said:
    i tried ranged on him and it just felt severely outclassed by his melee setup.

@Sylar34 said:

Well, this definitely leaves me feeling like a sucker. I wanted a ranged hero but it seems BB doesn't measure up. $20 wasted but lesson learned. :(

He is still a great hero to have for synergy, and who knows if they will tweak him as we go.

He measures well in most content with the movement and melee builds and Omega gear. The ranged is tough but I can still farm on Omega content. With the state of the game and new items etc, there is still a place for him in the top 20.

Hey @Sylar34 , I saw you and @Deksam have mentioned rankings in a few threads. Is there anything current out there for console? I’d be interested to see how you guys are rating heroes (outside of the blade/scarlet witch/Angela trio).

Thanks

• DeksamDeksam Posts: 1,513 Astonishing

@Dundle said:
    Hey @Sylar34 , I saw you and @Deksam have mentioned rankings in a few threads. Is there anything current out there for console? I’d be interested to see how you guys are rating heroes (outside of the blade/scarlet witch/Angela trio).

Thanks

Here is the guides I put together with character rankings. It's missing just a couple of the newest characters, and doesn't account for Omega Gear, which I won't be basing character power off of as it can potentially throw off base power in general, but I explain why they were ranked where they were. I am currently working on an update.

https://forums.marvelheroesomega.com/discussion/6570/character-rankings/p1

@Deksam said:

@Dundle said:

Thanks

Here is the guides I put together with character rankings. It's missing just a couple of the newest characters, and doesn't account for Omega Gear, which I won't be basing character power off of as it can potentially throw off base power in general, but I explain why they were ranked where they were. I am currently working on an update.

https://forums.marvelheroesomega.com/discussion/6570/character-rankings/p1

I do refer to many of the other players guides and videos. Just remember that personal preference is key. Ive seen people who make good on heroes not listed on top 20.

Except for cyclops....the devs smote him...

I actually got hos time to kill on bosses slightly lower than my elektra which is crazy but like these guys have stated full destroyer is a monster on him its ALWAYS UP lmao i wamma do shards of cytorrak because you can get up to 40p% base damage to movement powers!!!! i would do 3 piece shards plus two piece destroyer. Id miss out on the other proxs but gaining 400% damage to all my abilities will make my brutes hit hard asf im up to 19k brute damage and 10kish crit damage on him and he hits hard already i cant imagine with the 400% damage added. His melee build far surpases his ranged