Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Omega Gear Set

FloodblueFloodblue PortsmouthPosts: 247 Amazing

Hi All,

What do you think would be the best Omega gear set for Luke Cage? I'm at 491 ES and he is my next purchase but I've never played as him so just after ideas on the best set. I loved playing as She-Hulk and I've heard they are similar.

Thanks!

Xbox One - Flood31
Mains - War Machine, Iron Man, Colossus, Cyclops, Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine
Always looking for a group to play with!

Comments

• Fregoli1Fregoli1 parisPosts: 193 Incredible

he's fun too, but i have hard times with him on omega trial (i didn't succeed yet).
    shulkie had better survivability skills : she can jump, she moves fast (so not easy to target her).
    and she had brutal 100% guarantee, with AOE.

luke is really melee. and staying at the same place to hit with chain ennemies can be the death for him...
    i also see that i really have spirit issues, with the build i use, to chain powers the most.
    he's a work in progress (my shulike is already omega, no real problem for her).

44 Heroes in Cosmic, and 44 Heroes in Omega !
    Psn : fregoli1
    questions : what will be the new OP ? (ask Santa, maybe he'll knows...)
    when will be OP, Cap America, Black Cat, Hawkeye, Wolverine ?
    [excuse my english, but i'm not. and i try to use english langage at my best].

• FloodblueFloodblue PortsmouthPosts: 247 Amazing

@Fregoli1 said:
    he's fun too, but i have hard times with him on omega trial (i didn't succeed yet).
    shulkie had better survivability skills : she can jump, she moves fast (so not easy to target her).
    and she had brutal 100% guarantee, with AOE.

luke is really melee. and staying at the same place to hit with chain ennemies can be the death for him...
    i also see that i really have spirit issues, with the build i use, to chain powers the most.
    he's a work in progress (my shulike is already omega, no real problem for her).

So he is a poor man’s Shulk? Well this is going to be a challenge hehe

Xbox One - Flood31
    Mains - War Machine, Iron Man, Colossus, Cyclops, Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine

i don't use with shulike the invocation. but for luke, i can't see how differently you can play with him. so, he neeeds iron fist by his side. he's not shulkie. and i found him weak(er).

• FloodblueFloodblue PortsmouthPosts: 247 Amazing

@Fregoli1 said:
    i don't use with shulike the invocation. but for luke, i can't see how differently you can play with him. so, he neeeds iron fist by his side. he's not shulkie. and i found him weak(er).

So the summon build is kinda the only viable one for him at the moment? I found I never really needed to use 'surprise witness' with Shulk but used it for fun just to see who I would get.

Xbox One - Flood31

edited October 6

first line is always about summon : iron fist becomes jessica jones, or misty knight or colleen wing, or all of the hero for hire. there is a great choice to do about that. and then, you can use other talents.
    in my opinion, iron fist is the best.
    look at luke's artefact ! it's about summons's damage.
    every power costs spirit, but not the chain. the problem with the chain, is that you can't stay more than 2 seconds at the same place, or you'll be targeted. and maybe death. so chain is almost useless...
    i'd like to read, or see a vid about luke's OT. for now, i'm on black panther, and it's quite a work ;)

• RighteousPancakeRighteousPancake Posts: 244 Amazing

Luke Cage is super easy to get through Omega. His Elbow alone is enough to kill the trash mobs.

Make Captain America Great Again!

@RighteousPancake said:
    Luke Cage is super easy to get through Omega. His Elbow alone is enough to kill the trash mobs.

any video with his "elbow alone" ? (i'd like to see ;) )