Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega XB1 and PS4 servers should now be back online. A 10% Experience Bonus will be active until 11:59 PM (PDT) Sunday (8/20) to help make up for the unexpected connectivity issues. Thank you for your patience!

Cyclops 90's is best Cyclops costume

ChrianChrian GazillionQA LandPosts: 69 Staff
edited April 24 in CYCLOPS

Comments

• DegenTPDegenTP True Believer Posts: 9 Mighty

I couldn't agree more! Its sooo nice. I have a hard time playing Cyclops in any other costume!

• CliffSecordCliffSecord Posts: 3 New Agent

Same, i'll end up buying the costume at some point. It'll be my first costume that I buy, i'd really like them to have the 90's uniform but with the brown jacket over it! Like this.... https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-w4GmUiBLR4w/V4r8nlK7zqI/AAAAAAAAH88/Na_zswMiATsnNamdwVO5cJyKnyzDpO0-wCLcB/s1600/cykeljee1.jpg

• greensborohillgreensborohill The Savage LandPosts: 9 New Agent

Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree

• GrandsaviorGrandsavior Covert Posts: 36 Mighty

I bought him and the costume when PC launched had no regrets then, will probably do it again now lol.

• MWong1MWong1 Posts: 1 New Agent

His Ultimate Universe costume is pretty good would like it

• MutantPowerManMutantPowerMan Posts: 237 Amazing

@Grandsavior said:
    I bought him and the costume when PC launched had no regrets then, will probably do it again now lol.

Since I knew I was getting a refund I also bought his 90's costume. It felt overpriced, 900 G's for a costume is as much as the character!

• TechnoGolemTechnoGolem Posts: 15 Mighty

Not counting the advanced packs, Cyclops was the first character I bought in the game (both PC and console) along with his 90's costume.

Although I like his Age of Apocalypse costume a little more.

Still strikes me as odd that the leader of the X-Men wasn't part of the Advanced Pack for the X-Men.

• BitripBitrip Posts: 112 Incredible

This is literally the one and only costume I am buying on console. Funny enough, I don't think I ever bought it on PC.

The old saying, "Red skies in morning, traveler take warning," doesn't mean much when all of your mornings are red.

• DoctorHookDoctorHook Posts: 1 New Agent
    edited July 25

Ok so I just bought the 90s costume with marvelous tokens from the vendor but when I went to select the skin it was still blacked out. The costume is not in the vendor anymore, it wasn't in my delivery inbox or anything. I restarted my game and it still won't show up. Stupid! Who do I contact to sort this out?

• BertholdtHooverBertholdtHoover Posts: 610 Amazing

Well apparently I have a unpopular opinion since i prefer his Astonishing one better and am glad it comes as his default, but I do like his 90's a lot too so in this area I don't come out losing.

The power of the cosmic cube protects me!

• FloodblueFloodblue PortsmouthPosts: 88 Mighty

I used my essence to get the 90's costume as its so iconic. I would actually like to see his X-Men movie costume but if not I'm happy with the 90's one. Now we just need Norm Spencer to voice him from the 90's TV show - I would pay for that :smile:

• oooPAYDAYooooooPAYDAYooo Posts: 42 Mighty

I can't run Cyclops in any other gear than the 90's version and I agree that this and Gambit's 90's is in my top 5 best costumes of all the characters...Can't wait for Magneto though.

(60) Blade/Capt. America/Deadpool/Hulk/Wolverine/Storm/Angela/Gambit/Hawkeye
    (55) Black Widow
    (50) Punisher/Luke Cage/NightCrawler

• FloodblueFloodblue PortsmouthPosts: 88 Mighty

@oooPAYDAYooo said:
    I can't run Cyclops in any other gear than the 90's version and I agree that this and Gambit's 90's is in my top 5 best costumes of all the characters...Can't wait for Magneto though.

I wasn't a fan of his white costume on the PC and when Magneto comes to console I would like the classic costume as his default. Though I'd imagine as it would be highly sought after it would be an essence thing.

• SammyPigSammyPig Posts: 63 Mighty

Well spent essence. The only alt costume I've bought so far.

PSN ID - Sammypig
    Twitch Channel - https://twitch.tv/sammypig

Deadpool - Level 60 - Cosmic
    Hulk - Level 60 - Cosmic
    Colossus - Level 60 - Super Herioc
    War Machine - Level 60 - Super Heroic
    Cyclops - Level 57 - Super Heroic
    Nightcrawler - Level 47 - Super Heroic
    Spiderman - Level 26 - Heroic
    Storm - Level 43 - Super Heroic
    Daredevil - Level 17 - Normal
    Black Widow - Level 12 - Normal
    Hawkeye - Level 10 - Normal

Always happy to co-op, find me on PS4 and Twitch

• RemyLebeau77RemyLebeau77 new castle,dePosts: 8 New Agent

Agreed, couldn't run in the astonishing costume. 90's way better. nostalgia is addictive in this game, and expensive, but worth it.

• HellltonHelllton North CarolinaPosts: 14 Mighty

I stream every night twitch.tv/jon4148 with 90s cyclops. Just swapped from PC to PS4