Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

The Marvel Heroes Omega Servers for the PlayStation 4 is back up with Patch 1.04a! Thank you for your patience and enjoy the game.

What are you guys using for single target dps?

AgentYetiAgentYeti Posts: 304 Amazing

I run around mostly using Canadian Devil and Hulk Hand Arrow to clear trash. Bang Boom Pow and Server Lag for burst damage. These all seem like obvious choices for the most part. I've been using Not-So-Minigun for single targets, but I'm just curious if there is a better option?

Also on a side note, what do you guys like for a legendary? I've been using M'Kraan.

Comments

• virpyrevirpyre The SouthPosts: 19 Mighty
    edited May 11

Both Savage Axe of Ares and M'Kraan Crystal are very good, however most people go for SAA because it offers more BR and DMG.

Canadian Devil is good for leveling and melee builds.

Bang Bang gets 6% of awesome level as +DMG. If you stack awesome (and there is bonus for Hulk Hand Arrow too) Bang Bang is better than Minigun.

• AgentYetiAgentYeti Posts: 304 Amazing

Yeah I just noticed that Canadian Devil has a melee tag, why is that? I'm not complaining that makes gearing easier. I've been using the Juggernaut medallion for the increased movement power damage while moving, almost seems like it was made for Canadian Devil.

• OzryelOzryel Pro Founder Earth 2149...hey are you going to eat that?Posts: 2 New Agent

@AgentYeti said:
    Yeah I just noticed that Canadian Devil has a melee tag, why is that? I'm not complaining that makes gearing easier. I've been using the Juggernaut medallion for the increased movement power damage while moving, almost seems like it was made for Canadian Devil.

While I certainly couldn't say why they gave Canadian Devil a Melee tag (I suppose to make it separate from Shoot all the Bullets) it's pretty strong once you select its associated Talents and gear up for Movement power damage.

That said I'm running the atypical Ranged-Pool build that focuses on stacking Spirit...err Awesome! to maximize Bang Bang's damage. Also using Li'l Deadpool is straight up broken in a lot of MH:O's content, you can usually tear down a boss in one cooldown cycle.