Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Omega set

Juger85Juger85 Posts: 6 New Agent

So I feel that I have seen all the sets that exist and wondering what all the punisher players have liked. I am currently torn between jean and rockets. With davey crocket already bruting for 3m I think jean may be the winner, but the turrets are helpful.

Comments

• DekayingsoulDekayingsoul Posts: 221 Amazing

@Juger85 said:
    So I feel that I have seen all the sets that exist and wondering what all the punisher players have liked. I am currently torn between jean and rockets. With davey crocket already bruting for 3m I think jean may be the winner, but the turrets are helpful.

Lol going to ask your build as the highest I have seen my signature go for is like 750k. I am 3k/6k CR/CD and 4K/6k BS/BD. Frank is my favorite to play on the game but the lack of damage on bosses keep me going back to Kitty

• Juger85Juger85 Posts: 6 New Agent

3500 crit and brute with 10k cdr bdr. Lvl 5 bow

• RollingWilliamRollingWilliam Norhern EuropePosts: 6 New Agent

Punisher's War Journal...as soon it gets released. I want it for DP too, though i don't know why it's not in the game when it's clearly in the first 30 omega set list (but there's only 29 atm)

• BropolloCreedBropolloCreed The Chiss AscendancyPosts: 1,452 Astonishing

@RollingWilliam said:
    Punisher's War Journal...as soon it gets released. I want it for DP too, though i don't know why it's not in the game when it's clearly in the first 30 omega set list (but there's only 29 atm)

I'll tell you what, that Green Goblin set is pretty nice in the interim, especially the +35% Movement Speed. The Explosive damage modifiers don't hurt, either.

"#NEVERJubilee"

Level 6 Alcoholism

• JoesierraJoesierra WisconsinPosts: 145 Incredible

Pretty happy with Rocket's Reinforcements. Don't have a full set yet, but the turrets taking a little heat off me is pretty appreciated.

@RollingWilliam said:

It's not out yet??? I though I was just having crappy luck lol

Super-Heroic: Hawkeye, Venom
    Cosmic: Angela, Black Widow, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Colossus, Cyclops, Daredevil, Luke Cage, War Machine, Wolverine
    Omega: Hulk, Gambit, Iron man, Kitty Pryde, Magik, Nightcrawler, Punisher, Spider-man, Squirrel Girl