Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Omega Antman Success

Fbraggys12Fbraggys12 MN / TX / AZPosts: 323 Amazing

If you beat the Omega Trial with Antman, I wanna give you a high five. Post your success on here because even after the "fixes" he is still hitting tremendously lower than all other characters in the game.

If you do this, you deserve a Trophy from MHO.

Right now I am getting to Red Skull but getting the wonderful one shot mayhem or running out of time...
I haven't been this challenged with Antman for awhile...

@Deksam @H3rTzDoNuT either one of you take a stab at it yet?

Omega Prestige
Spider-Man 10, Magik 13

Prestige 6's
VENOM, Scarlet Witch, Punisher, Ant-Man, Ironfist, Angela, Captain Marvel

NEVERJUBILEE #TheAntManCan

PSN Community: Marvel Legacy

Comments

• DeksamDeksam Posts: 1,513 Astonishing

Tonights my night. I spent all yesteday working on getting my characters back up to 60. I know I'll beat it with him, it might take me several tries, but as long as they didn't nerf his damage, I know I'll get him through it. It just might not be pretty.

• Fbraggys12Fbraggys12 MN / TX / AZPosts: 323 Amazing

The furthest I made it was with equipping a Elektra Medal, and a Shiar Artifact to get some extra space between me and the adds. Good luck... I'll be trying and drinking tonight as well... I might be drunk before its over. lol

Omega Prestige
    Spider-Man 10, Magik 13

Prestige 6's

@Deksam i've been a big fan of Captain Marvel since I started grinding her... I might be switching over to her as my main. Her stun, energy explosion to melee is fantastic.

Omega Prestige
    Spider-Man 10, Magik 13

Prestige 6's

• DeksamDeksam Posts: 1,513 Astonishing

@Fbraggys12 said:
    The furthest I made it was with equipping a Elektra Medal, and a Shiar Artifact to get some extra space between me and the adds. Good luck... I'll be trying and drinking tonight as well... I might be drunk before its over. lol

I tried a couple runs before heading off to work, I'm leaving now, but the first run I died on mandarin to a one hit, second time I ran out of time on Red Skull, but I was able to get him alone and he had less than a quarter health left, I just need to focus him first and I think I'll have it.

My gear isn't all that great and I have M'Kraan crystal as my legendary but it isn't even at rank 1 yet. I think I'll be able to pass it tonight given enough tries. I'm using pretty much my same antman build. I should also swap out some of my artifacts.. I have some weird ones on there I think I never swapped out from my original cosmic trial haha. I'll toy with it soon, but yeah, his damage is still crazy low. He hasn't gone up in rank at all.. still last place for me. That being said, I'm sure he'll pass Omega trial tonight.

@Deksam said:

@Fbraggys12 said:

I tried a couple runs before heading off to work, I'm leaving now, but the first run I died on mandarin to a one hit, second time I ran out of time on Red Skull, but I was able to get him alone and he had less than a quarter health left, I just need to focus him first and I think I'll have it.

My gear isn't all that great and I have M'Kraan crystal as my legendary but it isn't even at rank 1 yet. I think I'll be able to pass it tonight given enough tries. I'm using pretty much my same antman build. I should also swap out some of my artifacts.. I have some weird ones on there I think I never swapped out from my original cosmic trial haha. I'll toy with it soon, but yeah, his damage is still crazy low. He hasn't gone up in rank at all.. still last place for me. That being said, I'm sure he'll pass Omega trial tonight.

Yeah that Mandarin is nasty... catches me often but then again I haven't had to play for trials in awhile.... kinda fun but also frustrating.

Omega Prestige
    Spider-Man 10, Magik 13

Prestige 6's

edited September 29

Double post oops

Omega Prestige
    Spider-Man 10, Magik 13

Prestige 6's

• hLxGambithLxGambit Posts: 758 Amazing

@Fbraggys12 said:

The dream is real! You can do it with anyone if I can do it with the Antman!

mad respect xD he Needs a full rework, hes so bad

Natural_Gambit -Mixer Stream Channel
    Volume Control Gaming-Youtube

Thanks!

Omega Prestige
    Spider-Man 10, Magik 13

Prestige 6's

• AcademyofvillainAcademyofvillain Posts: 16 Mighty

@Fbraggys12 said:

The dream is real! You can do it with anyone if I can do it with the Antman

My man I give you props for passing the omega trial and getting Ant Man to 6 prestige. I alone couldn’t even bare getting him to lvl 60 his damage was just to low and the leveling was slow.

Ghost Rider x6 Prestige
    Venom x6 Prestige
    Iron Man Prestige WIP to burnt out

Thanks !

Omega Prestige
    Spider-Man 10, Magik 13

Prestige 6's

• koniowsky717koniowsky717 Posts: 306 Amazing

I really want to lvl and play this dude.. Is he REALLY that bad? I mean i main Gambit and DD, about to swap out DD for Wolverine once i pass omega, cosmic was easy enough.. From my understanding people think these 2 are bad and i love em lol

Omega - Gambit, Daredevil, Wolverine, Ant-man, Colossus

@koniowsky717 said:
    I really want to lvl and play this dude.. Is he REALLY that bad? I mean i main Gambit and DD, about to swap out DD for Wolverine once i pass omega, cosmic was easy enough.. From my understanding people think these 2 are bad and i love em lol

I really enjoy the moveset for Antman, I had fun leveling him and I am kinda of a challenge buff so I wanted to prove that he can be made into a good character and I put a lot of work into making him decent.

He still needs a rework, increase in DoT effects, decrease in ACP cost or ACP regeneration increase, but with the right gear you can make him a lot of fun.

I'm trying to figure out if I want to go Rocket's or Doom Omega gear as one summons multiple turrets and gives a boost to range damage and the other summons doom bots and gives an increase to summon damage. Currently I am running 3 Rocket Pieces, and 2 Gamoras because of the drop rate of gear... (its awful)

If you want a fun load out or suggestions on the gear for him hit me up on PSN i'd be more than happy to share!

Omega Prestige
    Spider-Man 10, Magik 13

Prestige 6's

• SchizopathicSchizopathic Posts: 6 New Agent

I just beat it with him

• koniowsky717koniowsky717 Posts: 306 Amazing

ok.. I finally unlocked this dude over the weekend.. Not only was he fun as hell leveling, but i i beat Cosmic trial prob 10 minutes after hitting 60. I havnt farmed cosmic gear to do omega yet.. But how is this guy the worst character in the game? I use a summon build.. literally just lay down my ant army and ant fist.. enemys melt. I mean, when ant fisting in the trial, neither boss could get an attack off because the fisting interrupts them. I literally feel like people are trolling and ant-man is secretly a beast lol

Omega - Gambit, Daredevil, Wolverine, Ant-man, Colossus

@koniowsky717 said:
    ok.. I finally unlocked this dude over the weekend.. Not only was he fun as hell leveling, but i i beat Cosmic trial prob 10 minutes after hitting 60. I havnt farmed cosmic gear to do omega yet.. But how is this guy the worst character in the game? I use a summon build.. literally just lay down my ant army and ant fist.. enemys melt. I mean, when ant fisting in the trial, neither boss could get an attack off because the fisting interrupts them. I literally feel like people are trolling and ant-man is secretly a beast lol

Until recently his powers were dramatically nerfed i.e. ACP too high DoT too low

Omega Prestige
    Spider-Man 10, Magik 13

Prestige 6's

• GargantumanGargantuman Posts: 66 Mighty

I can't seem to beat Omega trial. I survive fine but I just can't seem to do enough damage. I'd like to take more time to level a legendary (I've read M'Kraan is best, even though I like the Shield). His ultimate is so freaking cool and his powers are as well. He just doesn't do enough damage as my other characters.

"Ha ha ha ha ha, fuzzy animal with big gun make Hulk laugh!"

@Gargantuman said:
    I can't seem to beat Omega trial. I survive fine but I just can't seem to do enough damage. I'd like to take more time to level a legendary (I've read M'Kraan is best, even though I like the Shield). His ultimate is so freaking cool and his powers are as well. He just doesn't do enough damage as my other characters.

If you want to do more damage I would suggest the Bow or the Trident. Both increase his damage as most of his summons are considered range.

Try messing with your medallions as well. Run Pyro for an extra DoT tick and try some artifacts that give you some more “oomph.”

If that doesn’t help hit me up.

Omega Prestige
    Spider-Man 10, Magik 13

Prestige 6's

• GargantumanGargantuman Posts: 66 Mighty
    edited October 10

@Fbraggys12 said:

@Gargantuman said:

If you want to do more damage I would suggest the Bow or the Trident. Both increase his damage as most of his summons are considered range.

Try messing with your medallions as well. Run Pyro for an extra DoT tick and try some artifacts that give you some more “oomph.”

If that doesn’t help hit me up.

Hey thanks for the suggestions. I didn't know that about the bow. Do you favor one over the other? What artifacts do you find work best on him? Also congrats on being level 6 prestige on him.

Edit: Also curious as to what build you recommend. Being lvl 6 prestige you have a lot of experience with him lol

"Ha ha ha ha ha, fuzzy animal with big gun make Hulk laugh!"

edited October 10

Some of his traits are still broken so that is why I went away from the ACP % trait.

Omega Prestige
    Spider-Man 10, Magik 13

Prestige 6's

• Morys1967Morys1967 England Posts: 5 New Agent

Still only got him Cosmic but now with renewed hope will keep trying for that Omega thanks to all for the info peace out

• NecroshanNecroshan FloridaPosts: 104 Incredible

Wow, you folks were not kidding. Ant man is a PITA in Omega. I easily handle Cosmic on any hero and when Omega came out fairly easily cleared it with most of my Heroes.I decided to give Ant Man a try as i kept hearing how tough he was. Leveling was easy, Cosmic was pretty easy.

Omega...HOLY Ketchup!...the damage is just not there. Now, likely a big reason is i been spoiled with most other heroes who I simply leveled, jumpe on cosmic and cleared it. I may need to farm a bit with him before continuing on Omega.....

Ok, so...curious as to the folks tha have finished Omega on Ant Man, did you have a legendary leveled? I ask because i have done Omega Trial on several toons with no legendary and cleared it..I have about 10 Heroes past Omega and cant even get past Mandarin.

The damage is just not there. The DOTS seem to tick for nothin and most of yay damage is comming from Sig or Fist Full of Ants.

What stats when you passed it? Im now on a mission to get Ant Man past Omega...

@Necroshan said:
    Ok, so...curious as to the folks tha have finished Omega on Ant Man, did you have a legendary leveled? I ask because i have done Omega Trial on several toons with no legendary and cleared it..I have about 10 Heroes past Omega and cant even get past Mandarin.

The damage is just not there. The DOTS seem to tick for nothin and most of yay damage is comming from Sig or Fist Full of Ants.

HOw are you sitting for infinity points? You might need to mix and adjust to see some higher damage, find gear with range or summon damage boosts. I was rolling 90% rolls on all pieces for summon Damage.

Omega Prestige
    Spider-Man 10, Magik 13

Prestige 6's

edited October 15

@Fbraggys12 said:

@Necroshan said:

HOw are you sitting for infinity points? You might need to mix and adjust to see some higher damage, find gear with range or summon damage boosts. I was rolling 90% rolls on all pieces for summon Damage.

Sitting at around 140 infinity points. Its just insane the damage output is so low. Such a fun hero visually and the skills are cool but damm...

I may just need to farm more Cosmic..I literally leveled him to 60 yeasterday but have not this much trouble with any other hero in Omega.

The pyro medal helps with DoT.
    Legendary try and get the trident to lvl 2 if you use that, if you use the bow any level is good, I’ve seen people put gunginir on him for his Ant fist and for the colony wave.

Omega Prestige
    Spider-Man 10, Magik 13

Prestige 6's

Don't have a legendary but going to get one tonight. Im determined lol(sucker for punishment). May get Trident since so many of his skills are tagged "summon".

Thx for the tips.