Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Omega Gear Set

DennyStylzDennyStylz AustriaPosts: 87 Mighty

Hi,

i play rangedpool
So, what Set do you think is worth farming?

Comments

• Remix1914Remix1914 Posts: 60 Mighty
    edited September 29

@DennyStylz said:
    Hi,

i play rangedpool
    So, what Set do you think is worth farming?

Personally, my top 2 are:

1) Gamora's Garments
    2) Guise of Green Goblin

• DennyStylzDennyStylz AustriaPosts: 87 Mighty

Whats with that?

Punisher's War Journal

Your Gun Powers occasionally deliver Explosive Rounds dealing 15,001 Damage (10s cooldown)
        +10% Base Damage to Gun Powers
        Explosive Round damage +100%, +2 Charges to Powers
        While combat your Gun Powers gain an additional 1% Damage for every 10 -Resource- you have.

@DennyStylz said:
    Whats with that?

Punisher's War Journal

Your Gun Powers occasionally deliver Explosive Rounds dealing 15,001 Damage (10s cooldown)
        While combat your Gun Powers gain an additional 1% Damage for every 10 -Resource- you have.

Is this in game? I have not seen this. Looks really good.

• RollingWilliamRollingWilliam Norhern EuropePosts: 6 New Agent
    edited October 3

@Remix1914 said:

@DennyStylz said:
    Whats with that?

Punisher's War Journal

Is this in game? I have not seen this. Looks really good.

It's in the set list of current omega gear but neither have I ever seen it.

• FloodblueFloodblue PortsmouthPosts: 237 Amazing

The Guise of the Green Goblin for the cluster bombs or Rockets Reinforcements for the turrets is what I will be after unless they bring some more sets out soon.

Xbox One - Flood31
    Mains - War Machine, Iron Man, Colossus, Cyclops, Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine
    Always looking for a group to play with!

• TocimusTocimus ALL THE DEADPOOLS Posts: 21 Mighty

@Floodblue said:
    The Guise of the Green Goblin for the cluster bombs or Rockets Reinforcements for the turrets is what I will be after unless they bring some more sets out soon.

Which build are you using these for?

• FloodblueFloodblue PortsmouthPosts: 237 Amazing

@Tocimus said:

@Floodblue said:

Ranged Deadpool. If you have any better sets in mind please let me know. Not seen many others that would work .

Xbox One - Flood31
    Mains - War Machine, Iron Man, Colossus, Cyclops, Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine
    Always looking for a group to play with!

@Floodblue said:

@Tocimus said:

@Floodblue said:

Ranged Deadpool. If you have any better sets in mind please let me know. Not seen many others that would work .

Give the Gamora set a try. I only have the 2 piece bonus unlocked but so far its great.

@Floodblue said:

@Tocimus said:

@Floodblue said:

Punisher's war journal should be top of the list imo. Its the only set worth going to tier 5 with.
    As the 5th tier is just like our awesome bonus for all the gun powers.
    Bangbang, real armor buater, and satb would have huge gains. Then add in the previous 4 tiers and thats most of your dmg in 3 abilities.

I've been thinking of using the explosives or apoc armor sets for a melee build. I just hope melee gets some support so it can be a good build again.

@Tocimus said:

@Floodblue said:

@Tocimus said:

@Floodblue said:

Punisher's war journal should be top of the list imo. Its the only set worth going to tier 5 with.
    Bangbang, real armor buater, and satb would have huge gains. Then add in the previous 4 tiers and thats most of your dmg in 3 abilities.

I've been thinking of using the explosives or apoc armor sets for a melee build. I just hope melee gets some support so it can be a good build again.

Indeed! I hope we have it next patch but till then it's Gamora for me.

Also, I think Oath of the Destroyer might be good if going melee.

@Remix1914 said:

@Tocimus said:

@Floodblue said:

@Tocimus said:

@Floodblue said:

Indeed! I hope we have it next patch but till then it's Gamora for me.

Also, I think Oath of the Destroyer might be good if going melee.

Yes, though the Apocalypse pieces sound interesting as well for melee.