Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Axe of darkchylde

Bambinator34Bambinator34 WashingtonPosts: 13 Mighty

Any going to use this over trident? It looks pretty cool. Makes her sig pretty powerful and tanky at rank 5

Comments

• OnesOwnGriefOnesOwnGrief Posts: 512 Amazing

@Bambinator34 said:
    Any going to use this over trident? It looks pretty cool. Makes her sig pretty powerful and tanky at rank 5

It's not just her sig, but Seven Sided Step and Step to Me get great bonuses from it. Overall, it's definitely the best all-around Legendary for her. Summon Damage I can make up with a full Banner of Doom set. The Brutal Strike is such a good addition on this over the Crit Hit of Trident.

PSN: OnesOwnGrief

Gazillion, treat your paying customers better.

• Bambinator34Bambinator34 WashingtonPosts: 13 Mighty

@OnesOwnGrief said:

@Bambinator34 said:

It's not just her sig, but Seven Sided Step and Step to Me get great bonuses from it. Overall, it's definitely the best all-around Legendary for her. Summon Damage I can make up with a full Banner of Doom set. The Brutal Strike is such a good addition on this over the Crit Hit of Trident.

Hey OOG. Are you using the new ability with costume? I'm using your ranged/summon build and trying to figure out what to change. Also what are your synergies/infinity?

• RothulfRothulf Posts: 6 New Agent

Could you link the details of the axe ? :blush:

• GargantumanGargantuman Posts: 66 Mighty

Here ya go https://ibb.co/k6t3BG

image credit to @CodenamexDuchess

"Ha ha ha ha ha, fuzzy animal with big gun make Hulk laugh!"

@Bambinator34 said:

@OnesOwnGrief said:

@Bambinator34 said:

Hey OOG. Are you using the new ability with costume? I'm using your ranged/summon build and trying to figure out what to change. Also what are your synergies/infinity?

I just noticed this. To answer your question, I have the costume but I'm not using it with the summon build I have. If it had received bonuses for Summon Damage, I'd have replaced something. I opted to not spend the 1500 G on Omega but I plan to work out other builds with her new legendary because it caters to her hybrid nature. I just need ~100 more Omega Essence.

My infinity points are a bit of a hodgepodge. Give me a bit, watching InHumans. I'll check the game after to see what my infinity/synergies are and post them.

@Bambinator34

Alright, this all still subject to change as I gain more synergy points, legendaries, and characters are released but here we go.

For Infinity Points: I'm @ 100 IP right now.

50 points into Deep Thought +125 Spirit
    20 points into Strike Through +10% Brutal Damage
    30 points into Superhuman +1% Chance to Brutal Strike

Once the Omega Relic is obtained, I will be changing out all of these. Brutal Damage will most likely receive the bulk of those points for additional damage.

For Synergies:

• Bambinator34Bambinator34 WashingtonPosts: 13 Mighty
    edited September 30

Awesome. Thanks so much! I'm now trying to figure out which omega set to go for on Magik. I was able to easily clear apoc earlier. I went back to yuour build as the costume ability while cool looking, just isn't satisfying for me yet.

Also what's the omega relic?

@Bambinator34 said:
    Awesome. Thanks so much! I'm now trying to figure out which omega set to go for on Magik. I was able to easily clear apoc earlier. I went back to yuour build as the costume ability while cool looking, just isn't satisfying for me yet.

Also what's the omega relic?

I meant Omega Legendary. I'm sorry. Relics are from a different game. I play a few and sometimes get my channels crossed. The set I use is a 5 set Banner of Doom. Took a few days to get all of them but I'm satisfied with it.

edited October 12

Can someone who has this legendary levelled up describe the effects of rank 4? I understood it to give you charges for Seven Leagued Step and Step to Me as they are tagged as teleport.

I ask because I think I may have understood the ability incorrectly. When equipping one piece of Illyana's Legacy the item has the same wording as the legendary but is +1 and not +2. I noticed the only thing that changed was I got an extra charge to my Stepping Disk.

• CampingLikeABawsCampingLikeABaws Posts: 44 Mighty
    edited October 12

@Gargantuman said:
    Can someone who has this legendary levelled up describe the effects of rank 4? I understood it to give you charges for Seven Leagued Step and Step to Me as they are tagged as teleport.

I ask because I think I may have understood the ability incorrectly. When equipping one piece of Illyana's Legacy the item has the same wording as the legendary but is +1 and not +2. I noticed the only thing that changed was I got an extra charge to my Stepping Disk.

Currently you get 2 charges to seven league step, step to me and stepping disc. It should be +2, which is something they are going to fix.
    In reality, you can't use the second charge of seven league step if you are running the talent as well, because it is also bugged.
    Basically, if you run it today, you will get second charge to step to me and two charges of stepping disc, which you can use, and a second charge ot seven league which will just teleport you to the enemy not applying the damage nor invulnerability.

@CampingLikeABaws said:

@Gargantuman said:

Currently you get 2 charges to seven league step, step to me and stepping disc. It should be +2, which is something they are going to fix.
    In reality, you can't use the second charge of seven league step if you are running the talent as well, because it is also bugged.
    Basically, if you run it today, you will get second charge to step to me and two charges of stepping disc, which you can use, and a second charge ot seven league which will just teleport you to the enemy not applying the damage nor invulnerability.

Much appreciated! Sucks about the bug, but awesome that it does work as I had assumed.

• undrtakeroneundrtakerone Posts: 133 Incredible

So bottom line, Trident or Darkchylde?

There is only one god and his name is Death.

And there is only one thing we say to Death. Not today.

• LeVitaMonsterLeVitaMonster Posts: 9 New Agent

I’d vote for the Axe of Darkchylde.

• CampingLikeABawsCampingLikeABaws Posts: 44 Mighty
    edited October 15

@undrtakerone said:
    So bottom line, Trident or Darkchylde?

If you are going summoner build - trident, if you are going melee, excalibur gives you more damage, while darkcyklde gives you more Sig and more healing and basically more skills when they fix the charges, if they haven't already, cause I was offline for couple of days.

Also the belt might be good for melee build, especially if they remove the +Attributes from prestiging.

• Fbraggys12Fbraggys12 MN / TX / AZPosts: 323 Amazing

@Bambinator34 said:

I am a fan. I’m going magic and sword based attacks. I’ve got another summon character and want to have a more damage and mobile build with her so the axe is a lot of fun for that.

Omega Prestige
    Spider-Man 10, Magik 13

Prestige 6's
    VENOM, Scarlet Witch, Punisher, Ant-Man, Ironfist, Angela, Captain Marvel

NEVERJUBILEE #TheAntManCan

PSN Community: Marvel Legacy

• Fbraggys12Fbraggys12 MN / TX / AZPosts: 323 Amazing

Side note the tridents last two abilities are sweet garbage. Totally useless and should be reworked to increase summon stats.

Omega Prestige
    Spider-Man 10, Magik 13

Prestige 6's
    VENOM, Scarlet Witch, Punisher, Ant-Man, Ironfist, Angela, Captain Marvel

NEVERJUBILEE #TheAntManCan

PSN Community: Marvel Legacy