Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

What’s a good Damage build?

EliseGreyEliseGrey Posts: 101 Incredible

I’ve got Crawler to 35, but he just doesn’t seem to output much damage. What’s a good Damage heavy build that I can use without having to hold LT to switch to the secondary attack chain? I know that really limits my build but I always forget that I can access that secondary chain, so it goes to waste.

Don't lie to a telepath. It's demeaning.

Comments

• Omi43221Omi43221 Posts: 99 Mighty

The key is taking all the auto crit skills and staking brute strike.

• csangels1128csangels1128 Posts: 14 Mighty

@EliseGrey said:
    I’ve got Crawler to 35, but he just doesn’t seem to output much damage. What’s a good Damage heavy build that I can use without having to hold LT to switch to the secondary attack chain? I know that really limits my build but I always forget that I can access that secondary chain, so it goes to waste.

That's pretty limiting. Keep in mind that the small blue bars next to your skills show you when your other skills are off cooldown, which can be a nice reminder. That helped me out a lot when I was starting out, once I realized they were there. Also, you can set your skills in such a way as to sort of line up a rotation, so that you learn button sequences.

All of that being said, you can try Bamf, Bamf bomb, run through, and death blow. Maybe brimstone blitz, blink strike, the sword basic attack, and sabre storm on your secondary page. Having the basic attack on secondary page might force you to learn to switch, but really the first four are your main spammers.

You Bamf to stealth, Bamf bomb in, Bamf out, Ruin through into death blow, then Bamf out, restarting the rotation. I'm not sure how well this will work without the other skills to weave in, but it's worth a shot.

You really want the talent that increases Bamf bomb and run through damage when used from stealth, the talent that reduces flourish spirit cost, and the one that makes flourishes crit from stealth. IIRC, the other talents can be modified.

Hope this helps.