Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Tip for Iceman's Legenadary

AnabellaJ1978AnabellaJ1978 Pinay from Philippines . I was NOT born in 78. geezPosts: 1,093 Amazing
edited September 21 in ICEMAN

I have played Iceman a very long time with the following Legendaries maxed. Mikrann, Ultimate, Casket and Trident. I have found that the maxed casket is overall the best damage and quickest Legendary to dispose of Yellows and Bossed. But for some reason it says the Mikrann is the best if you go by Green and Red Triangles. Going to max out the Bow next. Also, Instead of throwing points into Iceman's Energy, Put it into Mind= Crit (First Option at Top)

If you do decide to go with the more raw damage with the Casket, Make sure you grab gear with all the Crit Hit, Crit Damage, Brut Damage and Brut Strike. It will take a little longer because this casket is missing any crits or bruts.

Filipino Good Girl!

Comments

• Damienmc90Damienmc90 Posts: 895 Amazing

Casket is nice for awhile because 3000 damage rating is 75% base damage. It will inevitably fall off in comparison to crit as you gain more base damage elsewhere. If you do stick with casket, then you 128% additional base damage goal drops to 53% so you'd only need 14 attributes. 2 from relic, 3 from catalyst, 2 from synergy leaves 7 to go. You said you have a +4/+2 ring already so you'd only need 1 more attribute from artifacts/infinity.

• AnabellaJ1978AnabellaJ1978 Pinay from Philippines . I was NOT born in 78. geezPosts: 1,093 Amazing

@Damienmc90 said:
    Casket is nice for awhile because 3000 damage rating is 75% base damage. It will inevitably fall off in comparison to crit as you gain more base damage elsewhere. If you do stick with casket, then you 128% additional base damage goal drops to 53% so you'd only need 14 attributes. 2 from relic, 3 from catalyst, 2 from synergy leaves 7 to go. You said you have a +4/+2 ring already so you'd only need 1 more attribute from artifacts/infinity.

@Damienmc90 said:

So 128% base damage is a must? WHat the highest I should have my Crit Hit, Brutal Strike, Brut and Crit Damage. Currently I sitting at 5,000 Crit Hit, 7, 000 Crit damage, 6, 000 Brut damage and 5,000 Brut Strike. Im murdering Cosmic bosses in around 15-20 secs, as far as midtown cosmic bosses, It take down Cross bones by myself in about 1.30 an half. Im looking forward to Omega gear.

Filipino Good Girl!

@AnabellaJ1978 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

So 128% base damage is a must? WHat the highest I should have my Crit Hit, Brutal Strike, Brut and Crit Damage. Currently I sitting at 5,000 Crit Hit, 7, 000 Crit damage, 6, 000 Brut damage and 5,000 Brut Strike. Im murdering Cosmic bosses in around 15-20 secs, as far as midtown cosmic bosses, It take down Cross bones by myself in about 1.30 an half. Im looking forward to Omega gear.

Your crit hit and brutal strike are great, if your base damage is high enough already then all you need is crit damage and brutal damage(you can get those infinitely)

When omega gear comes out I'll see if it has new values and whether raising crit/brute chances higher will be any good.

• AnabellaJ1978AnabellaJ1978 Pinay from Philippines . I was NOT born in 78. geezPosts: 1,093 Amazing

@Damienmc90 said:

@AnabellaJ1978 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

Your crit hit and brutal strike are great, if your base damage is high enough already then all you need is crit damage and brutal damage(you can get those infinitely)

When omega gear comes out I'll see if it has new values and whether raising crit/brute chances higher will be any good.

It really depends on how what your stats is, That 1,5000 Crit Hit is amazing and that last Level 5 perk sometimes osk yellows

Filipino Good Girl!

• SPIRALKNIGHT84SPIRALKNIGHT84 Posts: 42 Mighty

@AnabellaJ1978 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

not saying you are lying but how do you 5000 in both crit and brute hit while still having 7000 and 6000 damage? i find those numbers hard to achieve.

@SPIRALKNIGHT84 said:

@AnabellaJ1978 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

not saying you are lying but how do you 5000 in both crit and brute hit while still having 7000 and 6000 damage? i find those numbers hard to achieve.

Well, 2 slots crit hit and a 1500 crit legendary is 3k. 3 slots brute strike, 3k. Artifacts can give another 1k to both. Then modifications... Though I don't know modifications well so I don't know how much you can get from them. I'd assume all crit hit modifications and the last 1k brute strike on the medallion. If mods give both though medallion might be needed to push crit hit up.

Damage is much easier considering slots 1-5 can all still have both. 1600x5 is 8000 possible crit damage, 2666x5 is 13330 possible brute damage. So the damages were never in doubt for me. I know her gear stats are dependent on modifications, but again I'm not sure how much mods give as I haven't checked all their values yet. I'd assume you can at least get close to 5k each purely with what I've described. That's all without even rerolling to try to get crit hit and brute strike on the same slot1-5 gear.

@SPIRALKNIGHT84 said:

@AnabellaJ1978 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

Just keep farming and getting gear with the + Crit Hit, +Crit Dam, + Brut Dam or gear with Brut Strike, + Crit Dam, Brut Dam all on the same piece of gear. They have gear with 3 different damages on one belt, either with crit hit or brut strike. There out there.

Filipino Good Girl!

edited October 11

Double post

Filipino Good Girl!

• SPIRALKNIGHT84SPIRALKNIGHT84 Posts: 42 Mighty

@Damienmc90 said:

@SPIRALKNIGHT84 said:

@AnabellaJ1978 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

Well, 2 slots crit hit and a 1500 crit legendary is 3k. 3 slots brute strike, 3k. Artifacts can give another 1k to both. Then modifications... Though I don't know modifications well so I don't know how much you can get from them. I'd assume all crit hit modifications and the last 1k brute strike on the medallion. If mods give both though medallion might be needed to push crit hit up.

Damage is much easier considering slots 1-5 can all still have both. 1600x5 is 8000 possible crit damage, 2666x5 is 13330 possible brute damage. So the damages were never in doubt for me. I know her gear stats are dependent on modifications, but again I'm not sure how much mods give as I haven't checked all their values yet. I'd assume you can at least get close to 5k each purely with what I've described. That's all without even rerolling to try to get crit hit and brute strike on the same slot1-5 gear.

pretty sure you cant get brute strike and crit hit on the same piece . i know you can get both damage types. as for. artifacts i dont know of any that give 1000 brute strike or 1000 crit. unless she has brute strike on ring and medallion going 3 piece with crit hit and only two with brute strike the numbers dont add up. with mods you can get an additional 809 brute strike. so with 2 piece brute and mods you would have 3100 give or take a few. then with the crit hit 3 piece thats about 2400 with perfect rolls 300 from mods.i guess the mkramm gives another 1500. never used it myself so i didnt relized it show up in stats page. other legs have specific crit tags that dont show up there. GoK adds 375 to both with perfect roll. so maybe the numbers are there but i doubt if her base damage is high unless she used all in infinity points. at least 25 attribute points to reach 100 and apparently thats too low ive read.

edited October 11

@SPIRALKNIGHT84 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

@SPIRALKNIGHT84 said:

@AnabellaJ1978 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

pretty sure you cant get brute strike and crit hit on the same piece . i know you can get both damage types. as for. artifacts i dont know of any that give 1000 brute strike or 1000 crit. unless she has brute strike on ring and medallion going 3 piece with crit hit and only two with brute strike the numbers dont add up. with mods you can get an additional 809 brute strike. so with 2 piece brute and mods you would have 3100 give or take a few. then with the crit hit 3 piece thats about 2400 with perfect rolls 300 from mods.i guess the mkramm gives another 1500. never used it myself so i didnt relized it show up in stats page. other legs have specific crit tags that dont show up there. GoK adds 375 to both with perfect roll. so maybe the numbers are there but i doubt if her base damage is high unless she used all in infinity points. at least 25 attribute points to reach 100 and apparently thats too low ive read.

When I said 1000 from artifacts, I meant by using all 3. Also the reroll system is pretty broken so you could get brute strike and crit hit on the same slot 1-5 piece(though I'm not sure if the values would be correct, they really need to fix the reroll system)

As for base damage, I'd done some calculations and you only need 32 additional attributes to reach a good base damage for all crit/brute gear. So if ring isn't necessary for achieving those numbers (again I don't know the totals from mods, you said 800 brute and 300 crit meaning you could do exactly as I said with a crit hit medallion instead of brute and you'll reach 5k each, but that is assuming you get those at the same time and that might not be what you meant) you can get +8 from ring(she finally got a ring like that), +3 from catalyst, +2 from relic. That is 13 meaning you only really want 19 more to get where you need to be. That would be 575 infinity points. Depending on cosmic affixes you might not need as much, and of course when he gets OP that can cover all base damage requirements.

Edit : also keep in mind this is all assuming 0 fighting attribute (because it is iceman so I doubt her fighting is that high) which could reduce the crit hit necessary on gear. (For instance, if mods is 800 brute OR 300 crit, going with the crit on medallion and brute on mods fighting might give enough so you don't need that last 300[you should be around 4800 from gear, 9 fighting would give over 200 crit hit though she shouldn't have that much I'd think)

On a hero with fighting as a main attribute these numbers should be quite easy to obtain.

@Damienmc90 said:

@SPIRALKNIGHT84 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

@SPIRALKNIGHT84 said:

@AnabellaJ1978 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

When I said 1000 from artifacts, I meant by using all 3. Also the reroll system is pretty broken so you could get brute strike and crit hit on the same slot 1-5 piece(though I'm not sure if the values would be correct, they really need to fix the reroll system)

As for base damage, I'd done some calculations and you only need 32 additional attributes to reach a good base damage for all crit/brute gear. So if ring isn't necessary for achieving those numbers (again I don't know the totals from mods, you said 800 brute and 300 crit meaning you could do exactly as I said with a crit hit medallion instead of brute and you'll reach 5k each, but that is assuming you get those at the same time and that might not be what you meant) you can get +8 from ring(she finally got a ring like that), +3 from catalyst, +2 from relic. That is 13 meaning you only really want 19 more to get where you need to be. That would be 575 infinity points. Depending on cosmic affixes you might not need as much, and of course when he gets OP that can cover all base damage requirements.

Edit : also keep in mind this is all assuming 0 fighting attribute (because it is iceman so I doubt her fighting is that high) which could reduce the crit hit necessary on gear. (For instance, if mods is 800 brute OR 300 crit, going with the crit on medallion and brute on mods fighting might give enough so you don't need that last 300[you should be around 4800 from gear, 9 fighting would give over 200 crit hit though she shouldn't have that much I'd think)

On a hero with fighting as a main attribute these numbers should be quite easy to obtain.

Im using that 4/4 ring to free up most up my base damage and it allows me to get the highest crit bruts artifacts, Thanks. I also got the Sinister Six Medallion, But it has no + anything? Why is that? I cannot reroll it too

Filipino Good Girl!

@Damienmc90 said:

@SPIRALKNIGHT84 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

@SPIRALKNIGHT84 said:

@AnabellaJ1978 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

I got the belt of apocalypse, +4 everything. Is it better for Iceman than Mkaan?

Filipino Good Girl!

@AnabellaJ1978 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

@SPIRALKNIGHT84 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

@SPIRALKNIGHT84 said:

@AnabellaJ1978 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

@Damienmc90 said:

I got the belt of apocalypse, +4 everything. Is it better for Iceman than Mkaan?

I wouldn't really say it is better than m'kraan for anyone, especially if they don't have fighting as a main attribute. It does provide a decent amount of base damage, I just prefer the crit chance. If you've got crit/brute chance covered though then yeah its great.

• ctwilliactwillia MiamiPosts: 13 Mighty

@Damienmc90 said:
    I wouldn't really say it is better than m'kraan for anyone, especially if they don't have fighting as a main attribute. It does provide a decent amount of base damage, I just prefer the crit chance. If you've got crit/brute chance covered though then yeah its great.

Just a quick question about the +4 attributes. Since the boost goes to all attributes, why would the Belt be better suited for characters with primary fighting? Shouldn't everyone get the same boost to all effects? It looks like the Belt should have slightly better offense and defense than M'Kraan - just without the proc and subbing brut strike for crit hit, so you'd have to gear those differently.

I've got a fully leveled M'Kraan now and want to weigh it out before leveling and changing gear for the Belt.