Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

The Marvel Heroes Omega Servers for the PlayStation 4 is back up with Patch 1.04a! Thank you for your patience and enjoy the game.

Something I don't understand about Star Lord in this game

randoherorandohero Posts: 12 Mighty

Why doesn't he ever use his two pistols? The pictures show him with them, and he even has them in his hands by default, but then you use the single elemental gun when in combat? I don't get it at all, do you ever get to actually use his two pistols he's seen with after leveling him up? Or do you always use the elemental pistol(s)? Just seems super weird to have him with them in his hands but never actually use them.....

Comments

• SuperAndyTeeSuperAndyTee Posts: 105 Incredible

He does use them for at least one of his abilities that I think you unlock at level 12 or 14

• MrKnightMrKnight West Coast PSTPosts: 108 Incredible

He uses his elemental gun (single gun) for all skills except level 14 suppressing fire where he uses dual movie guns.

Theres a level 56 talent (middle option) that transform elemental barrage and elemental shot into snapshot (basic) and empty the clips (spender for barrage). both uses his movie guns.

Its been a pet peeve of mine that you have to wait until level 56 for this change. @KomoriMan
    players will be confused why he doesnt use the guns the art shows

PSN: MoonKnite114

• PrincipePrincipe SEVILLA - MADRIDPosts: 2 New Agent

i love star lord but i want see habilities with music and dance

• MrKnightMrKnight West Coast PSTPosts: 108 Incredible

FYI change to Star- Lord they swapped his talents so at level you can now use dual guns for Empty the clips/Snap shot via a talent.

PSN: MoonKnite114

• randoherorandohero Posts: 12 Mighty

@MrKnight said:
    FYI change to Star- Lord they swapped his talents so at level you can now use dual guns for Empty the clips/Snap shot via a talent.

Awesome!? At what level?