Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Black Widow Meele Build?

SupremekittySupremekitty Posts: 10 Mighty

Could there possibly be some black widow meele build? Like some stealth type. I feel in love with her meele attacks in movies and I want to bring it up into the game.

Please help!

Comments

• FloodblueFloodblue PortsmouthPosts: 247 Amazing

I'm also interested in a melee build if anyone has any ideas as I've mentioned before I feel she is a poor mans Punisher and a stealth/melee build would make her more fun to play.

Xbox One - Flood31
    Mains - War Machine, Iron Man, Colossus, Cyclops, Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine
    Always looking for a group to play with!

• doomsDescendantdoomsDescendant Posts: 10 Mighty
    edited September 16

From what I'm seeing (still leveling her up as we speak) she does have some melee moves in her kit, and certain talents even change up some of her ranged voltage moves into Melee moves. So a melee build is entirely possible. I plan on trying a melee build for her as I find ranged heroes kind of dull even though some of them put out the best DPS. After I level her up enough I'll put down what I feel is pretty good on her in terms of a melee build.

• JannAsheJannAshe Rogue NationPosts: 114 Incredible

On PC i am all melee with her. Sweep Kick, Deadly Kick, Knife, Kiss, Twilight, Roll, Stingers, Drones/Grendes. I have her to 60 here, so i am trying this out here.

Rogue always Rogue.

• VontewiazVontewiaz Posts: 140 Incredible

@JannAshe said:
    On PC i am all melee with her. Sweep Kick, Deadly Kick, Knife, Kiss, Twilight, Roll, Stingers, Drones/Grendes. I have her to 60 here, so i am trying this out here.

How did it turn out I'm thinking about buying her I got 200es

• Damienmc90Damienmc90 Posts: 1,416 Astonishing

@Vontewiaz said:

@JannAshe said:

How did it turn out I'm thinking about buying her I got 200es

Well, if you use 1 piece of blackagar boltagons omega set, her kiss will deal some pretty high damage. But you need to edit your build to make sure you only use 1 energy power(aside from her SIG of course). Personally I don't like focusing on her melee too much. I use sweep kick and deadly kick, but aside from that I use her gun powers. I WOULD use her back flip kick but it isn't working properly at putting her into stealth.(if you use it while in stealth it breaks stealth, otherwise it puts you into stealth).

What is unfortunate is a lot of her dots have the energy tag, and since I wish to use a piece of blackagar I am better off not using all her dots which I believe is her main form of area damage. I've got to admit that a flashy dormammu build using the grenades might be fun to use with a melee build though, just because you know, it would look cool.

• ShadesofPainShadesofPain Posts: 25 Mighty

I use a build that has a little of everything. I don't think its possible for a pure melee build but heres what I play.

Power/Rotation:

Widow's Kiss
    Sweepkick
    Deadly Kick
    Rolling Grenades
    Coup de Grace
    Twilight Cloaking Device
    (Then repeat from top since sig resets cool downs)
    Then use Stinging Strikes as my spender.
    Repeat rotation until sig is off cool down. Pretty easy.

Talents:
    Tier 1 Talent you can go either Swift and Silent or Kinetically Charged Battery.
    Tier 2 Talent I don't spec into anything since I like stinging strike animation but could use Lethal Weaponry for Deadly Blade as your bleeding spender.
    Tier 3 Talent use Fistful of Grenades to buff Rolling Grenades
    Tier 4 Talent I don't spec into anything since I don't use Micro Drones, Shock Field, or Stealth for this build.
    Tier 5 Talent I've tried both Voltaic Heels and Never Know What Hit Them. Both work fine but the latter will be a better choice for damage and utility.