Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Legendary and Relic???

AnthonyRobert1983AnthonyRobert1983 Maryland Posts: 257 Amazing

What Legendary and Relic should I use on my Iron Man?

If y'all need me to post my Ability Loadout and Talent Loadout to more properly give the advice I need? I'll gladly post when I can!

Thank you!!!!

Primary(Main Characters) in MHO

Punisher(#1 Primary)(lv60)
Venom(#2 Primary)(lv60)(Cosmic)
Magneto(#3 Primary)(when out for PS4)
Storm(#4 Primary)(OP-lv1)(lv60)(Cosmic)

PSN/Dk-Xander83
PS Community/Scoobie_Squad83

Comments

• brad2240brad2240 Posts: 626 Amazing

Relic is easy: Gibborim.

For Legendary, it depends on your build. I think the most common choice is Cosmic Control Rod because the most common build is energy based. But if you're going with missiles you might want the Golden Bow or the Mkraan. Melee might like the Axe or the Mace.

"#NEVERJubilee"

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

• AnthonyRobert1983AnthonyRobert1983 Maryland Posts: 257 Amazing

Ok thanks

Primary(Main Characters) in MHO

Punisher(#1 Primary)(lv60)
    Venom(#2 Primary)(lv60)(Cosmic)
    Magneto(#3 Primary)(when out for PS4)
    Storm(#4 Primary)(OP-lv1)(lv60)(Cosmic)

PSN/Dk-Xander83
    PS Community/Scoobie_Squad83

• hazzMAThazzMAT Posts: 252 Amazing

@brad2240 nailed it!

• DennyStylzDennyStylz AustriaPosts: 90 Mighty

Energy = CCR
    Others are M'kraan or Bow

• TMoney0738TMoney0738 Posts: 219 Amazing

So rockets (micro missiles, wrist rockets, and jherico) seem to not do alot of damage but are fun. My question is (no idea much about iron man yet).
    What powers/talents do i use with that AND what legendary is ideal there? I didnt notice a legendary for explosive damage but havent went too deep into looking at iron man yet.

• hLxGambithLxGambit Posts: 1,175 Astonishing

@TMoney0738 said:
    So rockets (micro missiles, wrist rockets, and jherico) seem to not do alot of damage but are fun. My question is (no idea much about iron man yet).
    What powers/talents do i use with that AND what legendary is ideal there? I didnt notice a legendary for explosive damage but havent went too deep into looking at iron man yet.

Belt of Apoc for Legendary

Lv 32 talent- Improved Arc Reactor
    The rest depend on build-

Natural_Gambit -Mixer Stream Channel
    Volume Control Gaming-Youtube

Thnx alot

@hLxGambit said:

@TMoney0738 said:

Where do i get a belt of apoc legendary from? I dont see one at the vendor.....

• hLxGambithLxGambit Posts: 1,175 Astonishing

@TMoney0738 said:

@hLxGambit said:

@TMoney0738 said:

Where do i get a belt of apoc legendary from? I dont see one at the vendor.....

Apoc event

Natural_Gambit -Mixer Stream Channel
    Volume Control Gaming-Youtube