Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Who else is going to level ICEMAN first?

danklebsdanklebs KnightedPosts: 34 Mighty

From my time in the close beta, he seems super solid. I only leveled to mid teens so far but it was super easy and quick. He is fun too with all of his build variety. You can go summoner, ranged, melee, shatter, etc. lots of options and versatility.

I haven't played him too much on pc, but I'm excited to get him going.

Comments

• GangmembaGangmemba Fort Worth, TexasPosts: 16 Mighty

My Favorite X Men of all time. I made it to Level 10 on the Beta and i seen a big improvement from Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 !!!
    All we need now is an official Release Date !
    Im Hyped !!!!

• Zuer9119Zuer9119 Posts: 13 Mighty

I unlocked him and got him to level 53 so far. I like the way he plays a lot. I'm gonna end up mining Iceman when the game goes live.

I'll probably end up getting the xmen pack just so I have multiple characters unlocked to level while I get shards to unlock everyone else. I don't mind giving them a bit of money. The game is enjoyable.

• Zuer9119Zuer9119 Posts: 13 Mighty

@Gangmemba said:
    My Favorite X Men of all time. I made it to Level 10 on the Beta and i seen a big improvement from Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 !!!
    All we need now is an official Release Date !
    Im Hyped !!!!

June 4th is the release date as far as I know.

• danklebsdanklebs Knighted Posts: 34 Mighty

What you should really be concerned with is open beta. It is practically a soft launch as all progress will be saved.

Yea I bought the xmen pack. I like supporting Companies that make games I like.

I picked him up on pc and was playing him with a melee build. Lot of fun, decent dmg too. Looking forward to leveling him more and seeing what the itemization looks like on pc.

So besides all of the bundles for sale on the PlayStation store, does any one know what characters will be available upon Release Date without any purchases? The only hero i need is Iceman so i was kinda wondering should i just get the X Men bundle ahead of time lol

If you play the open beta, you will also get a free daredevil. All heroes can be played to level 10 without purchasing anything. Otherwise, you can unlock all heroes free with in game currency called eternity splinters. You collect them as you play.

I would recommend buying a pack. You get some good stuff and it supports gaz for further game development.

Okay cool. I understand now. I might as well buy a pacc then. X-Men Founders Pacc. Iceman FTW!

• TheShadowKnightTheShadowKnight Posts: 66 Mighty

He's probably going to be my main when the game launches. I was debating between him and Spider-Man but I like using his movement mode more lol

From what I have seen/heard. Spidey is a bit weaker until you get some gear on him. For starting out you may have a better time with iceman.

I don't really have reliable intel but just my impression from what I saw.

• TheShadowKnightTheShadowKnight Posts: 66 Mighty

Thanks. Yea, the general feeling I'm getting from reading the forums is that ranged characters are stronger than melee characters. Iceman it is! Lol

• FrostbightFrostbight I pick things up, I put them down!Posts: 15 Mighty

I mained ice man and spider on pc and have my ice man In beta handling cosmic stuff pretty well. I'll start with him but I'll have lots of chars levels for synergy and variety.

• DaleDale True Believer Posts: 14 Mighty
    edited May 14

I got Iceman on PC when he came out and took him straight to cosmic 60. I just like his play style. I play him ranged on pc.

I hit lvl 30 today on PS4. I've been using 2 shatter powers with ice beam as main spender. I also have been using the 1 golem to make it easier. Seems to be working well so far.

I bought the Avengers pack because I like Cap and Iron man. I plan on using the 400 splinters to get Iceman and then lvl him first. I think not having to worry about spirit will make it easier on the first hero,

Less that one week. Pretty exciting.

An Official Release date has been confirmed?

Well no. But early access to the open beta starts on Friday may 19. It's basically a soft launch.

Oh okay , open beta is good enough!!! Lol

Friday is early access. You had to buy a founders pack to get in. I'm not sure they announced open beta yet.

Oh okay . I have X men founders pacc already. We shouldn't have much longer to wait after that ima say around the First of the month

Yea. We will be in on Friday so I'm good whenever they go live after that hah.

This launch coming up has actually got me back into the PC version.

I have held off on putting a lot of hours into console since it will all wipe so I'm looking forward to leveling and getting into the itemization changes. Hopefully iceman is even better with new gear.

• HulkSMASSHHHulkSMASSHH Posts: 457 Amazing

I will be leveling Iceman 10th. My first 9 characters to 60 based on their synergies that work well with Iceman and then Iceman to get that 10th level 60 for the 100% xp bonus :smile:

PSN - Toddrick87
    Streaming Marvel Heroes Omega nightly at - https://www.twitch.tv/ gamezandgainz
    (Remove space before name)

So Iceman is the character you want to play, but you are leveling him 10th. It's going to be a while before you get to play him.

Best of luck! I would go icey first if he is who you want to play unless the temptation is too great to where you wouldn't level anyone else hah.

@danklebs said:
    So Iceman is the character you want to play, but you are leveling him 10th. It's going to be a while before you get to play him.

Best of luck! I would go icey first if he is who you want to play unless the temptation is too great to where you wouldn't level anyone else hah.

I'd rather get all of my hero synergies first and out of the way and then level up the hero I plan on gearing up and what not but to each his own. haha

PSN - Toddrick87

Nice. Well good luck. Leveling on PS4 without the boosted synergy takes a while. I commend your strategy.

• DecepticleDecepticle True Believer Posts: 17 Mighty

@HulkSMASSHH Curious what your primary 10 are going to be. I can easily assume Blade, Hawkeye, Squirrel Girl, Gambit, Luke Cage, and of course Iceman himself but what other 4 were you thinking?

What Legendary are you planning on putting on him?

Storm for one I'm sure. Ice power dmg

@Decepticle said:
    @HulkSMASSHH Curious what your primary 10 are going to be. I can easily assume Blade, Hawkeye, Squirrel Girl, Gambit, Luke Cage, and of course Iceman himself but what other 4 were you thinking?

What Legendary are you planning on putting on him?

I might not have my ideal 10 leveled initially because I planned on unlocking most of my non founders pack heroes with eternity splinters so I'd have to wait for Luke Cage and Gambit. For the interim I was thinking squirrel girl, Hawkeye, iron man, black widow, rocket, storm, blade (if I get enough ES to purchase), and the last 3 I'm not even sure now with the whole eternity splinters and storage space price hike.

For legendary I was going to grab the trident for starters because it was good for ice man on PC and the optimal legendary was cosmic control rod which doesn't really do anything for iceman on console.

PSN - Toddrick87

• AnabellaJ1978AnabellaJ1978 Pinay from Philippines . I was NOT born in 78. geezPosts: 1,295 Astonishing

Iceman will be first, I will to get his Energy Attribute to 100 and then I will work on other Heroes that will increase Iceman's over all synergy damage.

Filipino Good Girl!