Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

How do you feel about Rocket?

DasShugoDasShugo Posts: 153 Incredible

I'm almost to 60 with Rocket and he is now in my top five favorites. I didn't think I was going to enjoy him this much, but I decided the I'd use the closed beta to play every single character. I ended up getting hooked on Rocket, especially with baby Groot following me around.

How does everyone else feel about him?

Your shoe is untied

Comments

• LeowyldLeowyld Guardian The RaccooniversePosts: 422 Amazing
    edited May 2

I guess he's ok. :p

Xbox Live Gamertag = Raccoonatic / Homesite of Rocket's fandom: raccoonatics.com

• GnarlmouseGnarlmouse Posts: 63 Mighty

I have dabbled....

• legocoolelegocoole Symbiote City aka Carnage CityPosts: 40 Mighty

I have tested and enjoyed the character.

Good and Bad are all one of the same. This "same" only differs with shades of meaning.

• ShandoShando Guardian New YorkPosts: 44 Mighty

Got him to max on pc and somewhat geared. On console since I can't buy the founders pack for reasons, and rocket costs 600 splinters I am going to get ant man first then save up splinters unless I love dare devil.

My only real complaint is that I love the guardian costume voice so much more than the default one. Been using that costume on pc since it's release and since all the cartoons are going with that style voice hearing an Aussie voice is just...strange.

Oh, and why can't I keep out groot? Having to resummon him just makes me a sad rocket. How can I live without my best bud?

• legocoolelegocoole Symbiote City aka Carnage CityPosts: 40 Mighty
    edited May 3

@Shando said:
    Got him to max on pc and somewhat geared. On console since I can't buy the founders pack for reasons, and rocket costs 600 splinters I am going to get ant man first then save up splinters unless I love dare devil.

My only real complaint is that I love the guardian costume voice so much more than the default one. Been using that costume on pc since it's release and since all the cartoons are going with that style voice hearing an Aussie voice is just...strange.

Oh, and why can't I keep out groot? Having to resummon him just makes me a sad rocket. How can I live without my best bud?

I agree. Groot should not need to be resummoned. Hope they will change that.

Good and Bad are all one of the same. This "same" only differs with shades of meaning.

edited May 3

@Shando said:

The accent is Cockney. :p But, as far as Groot, they did sweeping changes to some heroes' summons and made them temporary. Groot, unfortunately, was hit by this. I tried to protest it at first but, after I didn't get much response, I gave up. I really hope they change their mind, eventually, and make him permanent again.

Xbox Live Gamertag = Raccoonatic / Homesite of Rocket's fandom: raccoonatics.com

• DasShugoDasShugo Posts: 153 Incredible

@Shando said:

Id absolutely love it if groot was permanent. I love having baby groot run around yelling "I AMMMM GRROOOOOTTT"
    Rocket and groot have taken over the place in my heart for iron fist and black panther

Your shoe is untied

• ShandoShando Guardian New YorkPosts: 44 Mighty

@DasShugo said:

@Shando said:

Id absolutely love it if groot was permanent. I love having baby groot run around yelling "I AMMMM GRROOOOOTTT"
    Rocket and groot have taken over the place in my heart for iron fist and black panther

Believe me, I wish there was a rocket only pack for twenty so I can have baby groot running around while I shoot stuff :P

• VahnVegaVahnVega Minnesota Posts: 12 Mighty

Rocket is flarking GREAT. He's the most fun "not-raccoon" hero in the game in my opinion.

edited May 6

@VahnVega said:
    Rocket is flarking GREAT. He's the most fun "not-raccoon" hero in the game in my opinion.

I'm not a fan of the "not-raccoon" thing. Bill Mantlo created him and said he is a raccoon, as did Rocket himself until 2013 when BMB took over writing Guardians. It's just that particular retcon has cause me much stress since it first surfaced.

Edit P.S.: But I don't think it really matters now.

• Gunz48Gunz48 Posts: 9 Mighty

Rocket is part of my favorite top three. Fun to play and funny to listen to as he stands next to Hulk.

Rocket 60 (VI)
    Thor 60 (VI)

...remaining roster 60’s.

• UnadvisedGoose445UnadvisedGoose445 KansasPosts: 278 Amazing

I have him at about 32-33 now, and he's just a blast. I don't even use any turret skills, and he's really fun. All guns, and Groot. I'm loving it so far. Got past Super Heroic Trial without much trouble. I await getting him to 60.

PSN: UnadvisedGoose

Heroes Unlocked:

Dr. Strange (60) Cosmic
    War Machine (60)
    Daredevil (60) Cosmic
    Rocket Raccoon (60)
    Nightcrawler (3)
    Beast (60) Cosmic
    Psylocke (60)
    Blade (60)
    Storm (60)
    Wolverine (3)
    Iceman (4)
    Jean Grey (60)
    Thor (60) Cosmic
    Scarlet Witch (60)
    Hulk (60)
    Elektra (60)
    Black Panther (60)
    Colossus (55)
    Black Widow (10)
    Captain Marvel (49)

• UrFeArZUrFeArZ Pennsylvania Posts: 36 Mighty

I started him around 90 minutes ago he is lv 37 and he's my main now. He is really bad Ketchup! and I hope end game is as great with him.

• RighteousPancakeRighteousPancake Posts: 128 Incredible

His end game is pretty good. Groot and the turrets draw all the aggro allowing you to move pretty freely.

My signature is currently on cooldown.

• UrFeArZUrFeArZ Pennsylvania Posts: 36 Mighty

Absolutely love rocket! He has the best kit imo.