Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega XB1 and PS4 servers should now be back online. A 10% Experience Bonus will be active until 11:59 PM (PDT) Sunday (8/20) to help make up for the unexpected connectivity issues. Thank you for your patience!

Catalyst gripe

UranometriaUranometria White Hot RoomPosts: 29 Mighty

I dunno if it's just a visual bug but most of her catalysts roll melee and strength. And while I am wearing largely energy or intelligence equipment, my strength is the highest stat on the character page. Is there a known bug somewhere about her equip tags?

"I don't want you to get hurt, but you have to understand... The more you annoy me the more I can't help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory... until there's nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."

Comments

• psychicdrillpsychicdrill Posts: 130 Incredible

I'd say it is because there are like 4 or 5 different types of catalysts. So Jean is not the only one who might use them. I played with Nova recently, and he needs Speed and Energy, and I am guessing Jean doesn't has Speed as a main attribute. So I suppose there are other characters that can benefit from those catalysts.

Yeah, I have noticed that too. After seeing wrong stats in the Boosts page, I now use the stats that appear when you press L3 in the inventory menu. Those show my correct stats, while the Boosts page doesn't. Worth a try!

• UranometriaUranometria White Hot RoomPosts: 29 Mighty

Ok thanks I didn't know about the L3 thing. I'll do it when I can. I just wish i won't have to re-roll most of my equipment or farm extensively again

"I don't want you to get hurt, but you have to understand... The more you annoy me the more I can't help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory... until there's nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."

• brad2240brad2240 Posts: 447 Amazing

@psychicdrill said:
    I'd say it is because there are like 4 or 5 different types of catalysts. So Jean is not the only one who might use them. I played with Nova recently, and he needs Speed and Energy, and I am guessing Jean doesn't has Speed as a main attribute. So I suppose there are other characters that can benefit from those catalysts.

Yeah, this is true. As far as I know, each type of Catalyst can roll any Main Attribute because they have to be applicable to several different heroes.

For each of my heroes I try to get a Catalyst with the shield proc, the 3000 Health/100 Spirit on medkit use and +3 Main Attribute. It takes a while to find but it's worth it. I finally got one for Jean this weekend with +3 Intelligence. :D

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

• UranometriaUranometria White Hot RoomPosts: 29 Mighty

Thank you I shall continue in my pursuit for a good catalyst while I keep on farming AIM facility for that elusive cosmic mental hairband