Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega XB1 and PS4 servers should now be back online. A 10% Experience Bonus will be active until 11:59 PM (PDT) Sunday (8/20) to help make up for the unexpected connectivity issues. Thank you for your patience!

Magik Horseman Costume

MewZakuroMewZakuro Posts: 57 Mighty

I just saw the Magik Horseman Costume over in the Sneak Peak Corner and man that is a nice costume. I love the idea of Magik but I wasn't really loving either of her two costume options so I'd been putting off unlocking her. But her Horseman costume is everything that I wanted in a costume. Is it based on a specific comic book costume or is this unique to the game?

Comments

• BertholdtHooverBertholdtHoover Posts: 610 Amazing

@MewZakuro said:
    I just saw the Magik Horseman Costume over in the Sneak Peak Corner and man that is a nice costume. I love the idea of Magik but I wasn't really loving either of her two costume options so I'd been putting off unlocking her. But her Horseman costume is everything that I wanted in a costume. Is it based on a specific comic book costume or is this unique to the game?

I like the costume she wears when you summon her as Cyclops or Colossus(the one she uses at the X-mansion), where did you see her Horseman costume? Do you think she will be a part of the Apocalypse event that is coming later this year?

The power of the cosmic cube protects me!

• MewZakuroMewZakuro Posts: 57 Mighty

@BertholdtHoover said:

@MewZakuro said:

I like the costume she wears when you summon her as Cyclops or Colossus(the one she uses at the X-mansion), where did you see her Horseman costume? Do you think she will be a part of the Apocalypse event that is coming later this year?

https://forums.marvelheroesomega.com/discussion/7010/sneak-peek-corner-updated-on-8-11#latest

It's the last thing on this post.

@MewZakuro Holy Saint Astraea! That Spider Woman though, looks so good! Magik's costume I think is exclusive for the game, she probably will be a boss! It's nice seeing Blob and Toad also because there was a fellow commenting about wanting them to be playable early today, although they are only getting visual updates still nice.

I totally missed this thread thanks for the link :DD

• MewZakuroMewZakuro Posts: 57 Mighty

@BertholdtHoover

Welcome! The Spider-Woman does look pretty awesome.

I'm hoping the Magik costume is for both her as a boss and her as a playable character, or else why would they label it as "Horseman Costume" and not just "Horseman" or "Horseman Boss." With Magik's costume looking so good I can't wait to see what they do for the other three Horsemen (I recall hearing that they are all female mutants).

@MewZakuro said:
    @BertholdtHoover

Welcome! The Spider-Woman does look pretty awesome.

I'm hoping the Magik costume is for both her as a boss and her as a playable character, or else why would they label it as "Horseman Costume" and not just "Horseman" or "Horseman Boss." With Magik's costume looking so good I can't wait to see what they do for the other three Horsemen (I recall hearing that they are all female mutants).

Yeah I remember something about all female horseman and I agree with you, its definitely going to be a costume for us as well, will get me more inclined to buy Magik as I'm not really fond of the costumes that she has as well.