Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega XB1 and PS4 servers should now be back online. A 10% Experience Bonus will be active until 11:59 PM (PDT) Sunday (8/20) to help make up for the unexpected connectivity issues. Thank you for your patience!

What items to look for?

RockBottomRockBottom Posts: 28 Mighty
edited August 10 in SCARLET WITCH

Ok, so I have several heroes to 60 already and I've gotten the ones I want through cosmic. SW is my main and I'd like to take some time to concentrate on her gear. My research, science, are not high enough for notable crafting or augments yet so I'm looking for generic cosmic drops. I notice people saying they strive for 100% base damage, 3000 Crit rating and 3000 Brutal but my stats are nowhere near that. I need a road map, lol. What bosses should I be grinding for items and what gear should I be looking for? Any particular prefix (ie Reflection, Devastation, Starfall, etc)? Any help would be appreciated. Edit: I'm on PS4

Comments

• Omi43221Omi43221 Posts: 63 Mighty
    edited August 10

Kaecillius Medallion ..... Dimensions Collide (Kaecillius)
    Mental Focus Headband ..... Aim Operation (M.O.D.Ok.)
    Advance Reserve Electral Generator..... (Not sure where to get cosmic version (Electro)
    Improved Arc Reactor ..... Made from recipe from Engineer (L3) No Cosmic Version

Legendary ....Shield of Perseus or Mkraan Crystal or Warlock's Eye

Obviously there is a lot of personal choice there but that is what I like.

• OldSchoolKidOldSchoolKid Posts: 38 Mighty

@RockBottom said:
    Ok, so I have several heroes to 60 already and I've gotten the ones I want through cosmic. SW is my main and I'd like to take some time to concentrate on her gear. My research, science, are not high enough for notable crafting or augments yet so I'm looking for generic cosmic drops. I notice people saying they strive for 100% base damage, 3000 Crit rating and 3000 Brutal but my stats are nowhere near that. I need a road map, lol. What bosses should I be grinding for items and what gear should I be looking for? Any particular prefix (ie Reflection, Devastation, Starfall, etc)? Any help would be appreciated. Edit: I'm on PS4

Enjoy!

• brad2240brad2240 Posts: 447 Amazing
    edited August 11

@RockBottom said:

Start with your Legendary. I strongly recommend the Warlock's Eye for the Magic Damage, the extra Chaos Energy and the 1500 Crit Rating.

Now in your weapon and armor slots you need 2-3 pieces of gear with Crit Rating on it, enough to get you to the 3k mark. For the other slots you want Brutal Strike Rating. Secondary affixes on all 5 slots are preferably Crit Damage and Brutal Damage, or Magic and Ranged Damage if you're having a hard time getting Crit and Brutal.

If you aren't over 3k Brutal Strike at that point, you'll make it up in the artifact section. You want a Gem of the Kursed for sure. Mod all 3 artifacts with the Marksman mod for +300 Ranged Damage and +200 Brutal Strike each. That should get you above 3k.

Artifacts are also a big source of your Main Attribute points. I like the Mental Focus Headband with +5 Intelligence on it and the Broken Crown with +4 Intelligence. Other viable options are a Hand of Doom (+2 Energy/+2 Intelligence), Sinister's Diamond (+2 Energy/+2 Intelligence via procs), Cargill's Rewrites (+3 All Attributes) or The Nine Heads (+3 Energy/ +3 Intelligence).

Attributes can also come from your Ring slot, I love ones that have both my character's Main Attributes on it but they're rare. Main Attribute with Crit or Brutal Damage is a great combo and more common.

If you have a cosmic artifact, you can get +1 All Attributes as the affix. A Complete Relic also gets you +1 All Attributes, you want a Gibborim for Wanda.

For Medallions I prefer Kaecillius for the stacking Magic Damage. The affix can be whatever you feel needs shoring up at this point, I usually just prefer more Critical or Brutal Damage.

Inifinity Points should go into the Mind Gem, at least your first 150. Extra Chaos Energy is never a bad choice but you can also pick up some Intelligence points and some Critical Damage.

And I think that should get you where you want to be. :)

EDIT: Forgot about Medallions.

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

• RockBottomRockBottom Posts: 28 Mighty

Thank you guys so much! Your info has been so helpful, thank you. Hopefully it won't take me long to get there now that I know what i'm looking for.

• psionikrpsionikr TXPosts: 51 Mighty

@RockBottom said:
    Thank you guys so much! Your info has been so helpful, thank you. Hopefully it won't take me long to get there now that I know what i'm looking for.

Advanced Circlet of Cytorrak is also a worthy artifact. I prefer this to Broken Crown because the 15k shield has way more utility than Loki summons without any summoner buffs. The +Chaos Energy for all orbs pickup is a nice bonus too. Drops from Juggernaut in Church of Purification and Patrol.

• HolyZeroHolyZero Posts: 105 Incredible

@brad2240 said:

@RockBottom said:

Start with your Legendary. I strongly recommend the Warlock's Eye for the Magic Damage, the extra Chaos Energy and the 1500 Crit Rating.

Now in your weapon and armor slots you need 2-3 pieces of gear with Crit Rating on it, enough to get you to the 3k mark. For the other slots you want Brutal Strike Rating. Secondary affixes on all 5 slots are preferably Crit Damage and Brutal Damage, or Magic and Ranged Damage if you're having a hard time getting Crit and Brutal.

If you aren't over 3k Brutal Strike at that point, you'll make it up in the artifact section. You want a Gem of the Kursed for sure. Mod all 3 artifacts with the Marksman mod for +300 Ranged Damage and +200 Brutal Strike each. That should get you above 3k.

Artifacts are also a big source of your Main Attribute points. I like the Mental Focus Headband with +5 Intelligence on it and the Broken Crown with +4 Intelligence. Other viable options are a Hand of Doom (+2 Energy/+2 Intelligence), Sinister's Diamond (+2 Energy/+2 Intelligence via procs), Cargill's Rewrites (+3 All Attributes) or The Nine Heads (+3 Energy/ +3 Intelligence).

Attributes can also come from your Ring slot, I love ones that have both my character's Main Attributes on it but they're rare. Main Attribute with Crit or Brutal Damage is a great combo and more common.

If you have a cosmic artifact, you can get +1 All Attributes as the affix. A Complete Relic also gets you +1 All Attributes, you want a Gibborim for Wanda.

For Medallions I prefer Kaecillius for the stacking Magic Damage. The affix can be whatever you feel needs shoring up at this point, I usually just prefer more Critical or Brutal Damage.

Inifinity Points should go into the Mind Gem, at least your first 150. Extra Chaos Energy is never a bad choice but you can also pick up some Intelligence points and some Critical Damage.

And I think that should get you where you want to be. :)

So.. I went with efficiency modification on artifacts, is the - 12% energy cost and 600 damage worth 900 ranged damage and 600 brut strike?

• Omi43221Omi43221 Posts: 63 Mighty

@HolyZero said:

So.. I went with efficiency modification on artifacts, is the - 12% energy cost and 600 damage worth 900 ranged damage and 600 brut strike?

I did the same thing and very happy with the results. Just remember though energy cost reduction works different on scarlet witch. All it does is lower the cool down on her signature move. Max amount is 50% . With cost reduction of 50% her signature move cool down should be at 20 seconds.

• brad2240brad2240 Posts: 447 Amazing

@HolyZero said:

If you don't need the Brutal Rating, and you're stacking reduction from other sources, I would say yes.

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

@Omi43221 said:

@HolyZero said:

I did the same thing and very happy with the results. Just remember though energy cost reduction works different on scarlet witch. All it does is lower the cool down on her signature move. Max amount is 50% . With cost reduction of 50% her signature move cool down should be at 20 seconds.

Oh snap. I never knew that! :open_mouth: thank you!

@brad2240 said:

@HolyZero said:

If you don't need the Brutal Rating, and you're stacking reduction from other sources, I would say yes.

Currently don't need the brutal rating, do you happen to know which pieces of gear happen to give spirit cost reduction? Thank you very much.