Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega XB1 and PS4 servers should now be back online. A 10% Experience Bonus will be active until 11:59 PM (PDT) Sunday (8/20) to help make up for the unexpected connectivity issues. Thank you for your patience!

MELEE HAWKEYE in COSMIC FISK TOWER

Fregoli1Fregoli1 parisPosts: 67 Mighty
edited August 9 in HAWKEYE

yes, Hawkeye can do melee : he's got a talent (Combat Training) who changes 3 ranged powers to melee powers.
with huge damage for each of them.
for exemple, the three arrows burst become a 100% crit power, who is also grievious wounds.

as hawkeye is a "combat" guy (and not a speed/dexterity one), i tried that on a cosmic trial, and then on the Fisk Tower operation. in cosmic, of course.

i stayed with my range build (same gear, artefacts, etc), except the legendary : i took instead of Appolo (level 3), the Vulture's one (level 2).
for the +1200% dodge, and for the +1500 damage to gadgets (the signature is gadget).

i didn't optimized this hybrid build with stats about grievous wounds, or melee boosters. maybe i will.
i thought it was "for the fun". but, really, with the damage you get as melee/ranged/gadget, is it ?

demonstration of the Hawkeye the game MHO designed :

All 40 Heroes in Cosmic !
Psn : fregoli1

Comments

  • EchoingTideEchoingTide Posts: 41 Mighty

    Good call. Playing around with the training dummy and looking for a good rotation, I got my lowest TTK with him at 1:16. It looks like this play style will be pretty fun as I'll have a reason to run up to enemies after using a StarkTech Medical Arrow.

  • Fregoli1Fregoli1 parisPosts: 67 Mighty

    @EchoingTide said:
    Good call. Playing around with the training dummy and looking for a good rotation, I got my lowest TTK with him at 1:16. It looks like this play style will be pretty fun as I'll have a reason to run up to enemies after using a StarkTech Medical Arrow.

    did you try to go melee in a cosmic operation ?

    All 40 Heroes in Cosmic !
    Psn : fregoli1

  • EchoingTideEchoingTide Posts: 41 Mighty

    @Fregoli1 said:

    @EchoingTide said:
    Good call. Playing around with the training dummy and looking for a good rotation, I got my lowest TTK with him at 1:16. It looks like this play style will be pretty fun as I'll have a reason to run up to enemies after using a StarkTech Medical Arrow.

    did you try to go melee in a cosmic operation ?

    Yes sir. Admittedly, I'm still toying around but I tend to use Time Square and Doom Castle as benchmarks for a character's viability in terms of damage and survivability. Being Melee is still penalized as an inherent disadvantage but the Signature is great for clearing out adds and StarkTech Arrow is useful for pushing DPS and face tanking all damage for a few seconds. I only need to run around for 5 or so seconds before I have both my Signature and Arrow back up.

  • Fregoli1Fregoli1 parisPosts: 67 Mighty
    edited August 13

    i've done some time square. lots of AOE, sometimes hard to avoid them all, specially when you are all by yourself. but operations doable without dying (trainign and focus are a key for that). his dps is better in melee.

    in the case it stacks :
    still looking for 2 more artifacts cosmically enhanced, like that i can mod them with -10% sig cooldown.
    -25% (gadget legendary) + 3x(-10%) (3 sig cooldown from cosmic artefacts affixes)= -55% cooldown sig.
    so, 15s of sig x0,45%=6,75s !!!

    and for the medic arrow, 5,4s !!!

    heard, by someone i trust in (@TonyBing) that it could be nerfed...

    All 40 Heroes in Cosmic !
    Psn : fregoli1

  • EchoingTideEchoingTide Posts: 41 Mighty

    @Fregoli1 said:
    i've done some time square. lots of AOE, sometimes hard to avoid them all, specially when you are all by yourself. but operations doable without dying (trainign and focus are a key for that). his dps is better in melee.

    in the case it stacks :
    still looking for 2 more artifacts cosmically enhanced, like that i can mod them with -10% sig cooldown.
    -25% (gadget legendary) + 3x(-10%) (3 sig cooldown from cosmic artefacts affixes)= -55% cooldown sig.
    so, 15s of sig x0,45%=6,75s !!!

    and for the medic arrow, 5,4s !!!

    heard, by someone i trust in (@TonyBing) that it could be nerfed...

    I'm pretty sure the cosmic affixes don't stack. At least it didn't for my Hawkeye when I tried to stack it. The maximum his Signature can go for is 9.8 seconds. I'm not sure where how you got 5.4 seconds with the medic arrow though... As far as I know, only the Legendary affects it's cool down.

  • Fregoli1Fregoli1 parisPosts: 67 Mighty
    edited August 14

    you are right, @Echoingtide : i tried with 3 cosmically enhanced artefacts, each with 10% cooldown reduction on signature. and it stays at 13,5s. sure, it doesn't stack.
    in 40M my legendary will be level 5, so i'll get the 25% cooldown reduction on signature. and i'll see if it stacks with the artefact (it should).

    All 40 Heroes in Cosmic !
    Psn : fregoli1

  • EchoingTideEchoingTide Posts: 41 Mighty

    @Fregoli1 said:
    you are right, @Echoingtide : i tried with 3 cosmically enhanced artefacts, each with 10% cooldown reduction on signature. and it stays at 13,5s. sure, it doesn't stack.
    in 40M my legendary will be level 5, so i'll get the 25% cooldown reduction on signature. and i'll see if it stacks with the artefact (it should).

    It does. It will drop down to 9.8 seconds.

  • Fregoli1Fregoli1 parisPosts: 67 Mighty

    @Echoingtide : i'm level 5 on the Alien, that's what it does.
    and with the associated talent, the shrieking is at 6s (combat or not).

    All 40 Heroes in Cosmic !
    Psn : fregoli1

Sign In or Register to comment.