Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

MELEE HAWKEYE in COSMIC FISK TOWER

Fregoli1Fregoli1 parisPosts: 148 Incredible
edited August 9 in HAWKEYE

yes, Hawkeye can do melee : he's got a talent (Combat Training) who changes 3 ranged powers to melee powers.
with huge damage for each of them.
for exemple, the three arrows burst become a 100% crit power, who is also grievious wounds.

as hawkeye is a "combat" guy (and not a speed/dexterity one), i tried that on a cosmic trial, and then on the Fisk Tower operation. in cosmic, of course.

i stayed with my range build (same gear, artefacts, etc), except the legendary : i took instead of Appolo (level 3), the Vulture's one (level 2).
for the +1200% dodge, and for the +1500 damage to gadgets (the signature is gadget).

i didn't optimized this hybrid build with stats about grievous wounds, or melee boosters. maybe i will.
i thought it was "for the fun". but, really, with the damage you get as melee/ranged/gadget, is it ?

demonstration of the Hawkeye the game MHO designed :

43 Heroes in Cosmic, and 43 Heroes in Omega !
MHO looks good again !!!
Psn : fregoli1
question : when do we get more omega heroes, and more costumes for all ???
[excuse my english, but i'm not. and i try to use english langage at my best].

Comments

• EchoingTideEchoingTide Posts: 110 Incredible

Good call. Playing around with the training dummy and looking for a good rotation, I got my lowest TTK with him at 1:16. It looks like this play style will be pretty fun as I'll have a reason to run up to enemies after using a StarkTech Medical Arrow.

• Fregoli1Fregoli1 parisPosts: 148 Incredible

@EchoingTide said:
    Good call. Playing around with the training dummy and looking for a good rotation, I got my lowest TTK with him at 1:16. It looks like this play style will be pretty fun as I'll have a reason to run up to enemies after using a StarkTech Medical Arrow.

did you try to go melee in a cosmic operation ?

MHO looks good again !!!

@Fregoli1 said:

@EchoingTide said:

did you try to go melee in a cosmic operation ?

Yes sir. Admittedly, I'm still toying around but I tend to use Time Square and Doom Castle as benchmarks for a character's viability in terms of damage and survivability. Being Melee is still penalized as an inherent disadvantage but the Signature is great for clearing out adds and StarkTech Arrow is useful for pushing DPS and face tanking all damage for a few seconds. I only need to run around for 5 or so seconds before I have both my Signature and Arrow back up.

edited August 13

i've done some time square. lots of AOE, sometimes hard to avoid them all, specially when you are all by yourself. but operations doable without dying (trainign and focus are a key for that). his dps is better in melee.

in the case it stacks :
    still looking for 2 more artifacts cosmically enhanced, like that i can mod them with -10% sig cooldown.
    -25% (gadget legendary) + 3x(-10%) (3 sig cooldown from cosmic artefacts affixes)= -55% cooldown sig.
    so, 15s of sig x0,45%=6,75s !!!

and for the medic arrow, 5,4s !!!

heard, by someone i trust in (@TonyBing) that it could be nerfed...

MHO looks good again !!!

@Fregoli1 said:
    i've done some time square. lots of AOE, sometimes hard to avoid them all, specially when you are all by yourself. but operations doable without dying (trainign and focus are a key for that). his dps is better in melee.

in the case it stacks :
    still looking for 2 more artifacts cosmically enhanced, like that i can mod them with -10% sig cooldown.
    -25% (gadget legendary) + 3x(-10%) (3 sig cooldown from cosmic artefacts affixes)= -55% cooldown sig.
    so, 15s of sig x0,45%=6,75s !!!

and for the medic arrow, 5,4s !!!

heard, by someone i trust in (@TonyBing) that it could be nerfed...

I'm pretty sure the cosmic affixes don't stack. At least it didn't for my Hawkeye when I tried to stack it. The maximum his Signature can go for is 9.8 seconds. I'm not sure where how you got 5.4 seconds with the medic arrow though... As far as I know, only the Legendary affects it's cool down.

edited August 14

you are right, @Echoingtide : i tried with 3 cosmically enhanced artefacts, each with 10% cooldown reduction on signature. and it stays at 13,5s. sure, it doesn't stack.
    in 40M my legendary will be level 5, so i'll get the 25% cooldown reduction on signature. and i'll see if it stacks with the artefact (it should).

MHO looks good again !!!

@Fregoli1 said:
    you are right, @Echoingtide : i tried with 3 cosmically enhanced artefacts, each with 10% cooldown reduction on signature. and it stays at 13,5s. sure, it doesn't stack.
    in 40M my legendary will be level 5, so i'll get the 25% cooldown reduction on signature. and i'll see if it stacks with the artefact (it should).

It does. It will drop down to 9.8 seconds.

@Echoingtide : i'm level 5 on the Alien, that's what it does.
    and with the associated talent, the shrieking is at 6s (combat or not).

MHO looks good again !!!