Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Awesome Kitty Pride Build

JZWolveJZWolve AmericaPosts: 40 Mighty
edited October 15 in KITTY PRYDE

I use this build, it does not use any Lockheed abilities. This is a build I came up while in the training room and playing her in cosmic. I find it the most effective build dmg wise.

TALENTS

Unseen Warrior-Increases duration of "Just a Phase", which is crucial because it allows you to deal +25% dmg and +10% attack speed for 5 more seconds

Phased Insight-" Watch Your Step" and "Phasing Samurai" with this talent increases your CD by a total of 80%(40% cd stacks 2x), that's a lot

Brutal Combat-Most importantly makes "Logan-Style" always critically

Phase Rush-I use this talent because honestly, the other 2 talents do not benefit this build in any way.And you can use it for a DoT

Continuous Assault-Makes "Phased Out"(signature) last longer, increasing your dmg by a lot

ROTATION

I engage with Watch Your Step----->Phasing Samurai----->Just a Phase----->Phased Out----->Logan- Style----->Heartbreaker----->Quicksand

I use Watch Your Step and Phasing Samurai for the 80% cd buff+vulnerability and then Just a Phase for the +25% total damage, making Phased Out hit as hard as possible. After that, I do Logan Style and Heartbreaker. While everything is on cooldown I do Quicksand as my main spender.

INFINITY

Speced into the Power Gem. I have 100 infinity points. Went for power gem because at 100+ infinity points I get +10% brutal chance on sig
You can also go into the Mind Gem for CD

GEAR

4 of my cosmic pieces are aimed for BD, CD, and +5 intelligence. And the 5th cosmic is BD, CD, CH for at least some crit hit
For my Legendary, I went Savage Axe of Ares for the brutal strike and crit hit to movement powers. Another viable legendary is Hermes Sandals for its dmg rating and crit hit to movement powers.

ARTIFACTS

for BiS I would aim for "gok" from Kurse, "mental focus headband" from M.O.D.O.K, "crossbones teaching credentials"(intelligence) from crossbones.

For a temporary artifact, you can run ziggurat from SSB or Wizards ID machine.

I have quit mho, so I will no longer be active here.

___ Loving Elektra on XB1 GT: JZWolve !___

Comments

• BuppousouBuppousou Posts: 4 New Agent

Nice! Thanks for sharing. Got me thinking again :smile:
    Been trying builds similar. But bosses kinda won't let me use Logan Style, Heartbreaker and Quicksand much ;) so I tend to go back to Line of Fire. Really want to get rid of it thou.

• JZWolveJZWolve AmericaPosts: 40 Mighty

Yeah, It's not too hard to stay alive as kitty because in this build she has 3 invulnerability's and Phased Out gives 1,400 health/8seconds. And quicksand slows and weakens, which is also great.

• SirMartyMartSirMartyMart Posts: 23 Mighty

@Buppousou said:
    Nice! Thanks for sharing. Got me thinking again :smile:
    Been trying builds similar. But bosses kinda won't let me use Logan Style, Heartbreaker and Quicksand much ;) so I tend to go back to Line of Fire. Really want to get rid of it thou.

I find that locking with R1 helps me a lot to land these short range moves.

• WeezkingWeezking Hells KitchenPosts: 217 Amazing

I have been using this build on kitty since open beta on PS4 and I have to say it's amazing.

My artifacts are different though except for the GOK "mines is cosmic enhanced " I use Tanyas Love Letter it really adds to Kittys survival and I use Cargos Rewrites ( have been considering changing this one.) Right now I'm grinding Modok for a cosmic version of his artifact.

Mine are also cosmically enhanced just thought I didn't need to write that.And yes cosmically enhanced mental focus hand is better than Cargill Rewrites dmg wise.

• BStiers322BStiers322 Posts: 103 Incredible

What relic do you use? I really like your guide very detailed and easy to follow. I am definitely gonna try this since I enjoy her Phasing powers much better.

Relic of Asgard because every power she uses is tagged with melee, increasing overall dmg

• BStiers322BStiers322 Posts: 103 Incredible

Got it on her. I actually just beat her cosmic first try, didn't have legendary yet or all the artifacts you suggested, gonna farm those soon. But great build cosmic was a breeze, probably one of the easiest I done and I have done a lot of cosmic trials.

• TheDeFilerTheDeFiler Posts: 40 Mighty
    edited August 16

@JZWolve said:
    Relic of Asgard because every power she uses is tagged with melee, increasing overall dmg

Awesome guide to Kitty. I had almost the same build and used your guide to help tweak it. What Medallion are you using for her?

@TheDeFiler I use doc oc with crit hit affix on it, and Quicksand is the power you want to use when everything is on cooldown. Rewatch my video and see how I utilize Quicksand when everything is on cooldown.

@JZWolve said:
    @TheDeFiler I use doc oc with crit hit affix on it, and Quicksand is the power you want to use when everything is on cooldown. Rewatch my video and see how I utilize Quicksand when everything is on cooldown.

Yeah...I realized I didn't watch the video (sorry about ) lol. Thanks for the input.

• secretmedicinesecretmedicine TexasPosts: 105 Incredible

Are you finding that Logan Style no longer auto crits when talented? It is bumming me out.

@secretmedicine Make sure on the third row, you use "Brutal Combat" talent. It makes heartbreaker an execution and logan-style always crit.

• secretmedicinesecretmedicine TexasPosts: 105 Incredible

@JZWolve said:
    @secretmedicine Make sure on the third row, you use "Brutal Combat" talent. It makes heartbreaker an execution and logan-style always crit.

of course, i have it, the tooltip says it will always crit, but its not critting.

• Rpt0910Rpt0910 Posts: 244 Amazing

How does she perform in cosmic ops with this build as far as mobbing, boss killing and survival goes?

edited August 24

@Rpt0910 She is great especially if you have a bit of crit hit and brutal strike allowing your signature to brute over a million. Her main attack "Quick Sand" can clear trash mobs since it hits like everybody in the vicinity. And logan-style/heartbreaker are great for bosses since its a single target and always crit. + Mentioned above she also has 3 abilities that make her invulnerable and an ability that gives 1,400 health/sec for 8 seconds, which is great for surviving. So she is all around perfect.

• Rpt0910Rpt0910 Posts: 244 Amazing

I was just curious I've reached a point now being at 16 characters at 60 where its hard to find that "next hero" to have fun with. I still need to get jean, ghost rider, rocket and strange but I'm holding out on the more expensive characters for the time being. I just bought her and screwed around for an hour or so she seems fun. I'm guessing axe is bis legendary? I got 300 marks just wondering what's best for her.

@Rpt0910 Axe is BiS

• TekynTekyn Posts: 54 Mighty

Hah...exact selections I made on my Kitty. I abuse the crap out of Quicksand... using the channel legendary (norn I think?) My gear is alot of crit/brut and defense, with a little melee dmg. Quicksand all of the things, signature for yellow mobs. Stubborn yellows get double crit executes to the face.

I'll probably ease off the defense when she goes Omega, but for now with so much Quicksand dmg from the legendary I'd rather have the defense to hold my ground through all but the hardest hitting boss abilities.

I know there are better ways to play her, but I enjoy being lazy. If I want to go berserk on my controller I switch to Hulk.

I see that your gear is primarily for CD and BD with Intelligence. How much CH and BS via gear should be sufficient?

• koniowsky717koniowsky717 Posts: 305 Amazing

Alright, kitty is awesome. Pretty sure she just took daredevils spot behind Gambit.. However, right now im using the talent that sends lockheed away, and using that new skill instead of just a phase.. is taking the just a phase talent really that good? right now, my damage is insane with the 3 single target melee shots.

Omega - Gambit, Daredevil, Wolverine, Ant-man

That's another viable talent. I played with that build for a while but came to like my original build more. Depends on how you want to play.

@TheDeFiler 3000-4000 on both BS CH, diminishing returns starts to kick in after that