Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega XB1 and PS4 servers should now be back online. A 10% Experience Bonus will be active until 11:59 PM (PDT) Sunday (8/20) to help make up for the unexpected connectivity issues. Thank you for your patience!

Reduce him to 200 ES please

OdiinOdiin Posts: 58 Mighty

I kind of feel that Ant Man and The Punisher need moved to the 200 ES section. Just my opinion.

Comments

• FloodblueFloodblue PortsmouthPosts: 88 Mighty

@Odiin said:
    I kind of feel that Ant Man and The Punisher need moved to the 200 ES section. Just my opinion.

100% agree on The Punisher as he is 'just' a human that uses conventional weapons. I found him very entertaining to play and gear but not worth 500ES. Ant-Man I've never played but want to. Heard his ACP drains too quickly though.

• DoserDoser Tewkesbury, UKPosts: 1,342 Astonishing

There's people who prefer Ant Man and Punisher to every other hero... just a handful of opinions over the majority unfortunately guys. On top of that it's also based on how they are to design and gameplay etc. May be more complex development than we realise for those characters.

I'll probably main Deadpool... or Hulk... actually no I shall main Nova... or Rocket...
    This is and will be my life for the next undecided amount of time...
    YouTube: The_Doser
    PSN: The_Doser

• UnadvisedGoose445UnadvisedGoose445 KansasPosts: 150 Incredible

Heroes aren't priced based on "effectiveness". Hulk, Hawkeye, and Black Widow are considered quite good. We don't really know exactly what criteria they use for the pricing.

PSN: UnadvisedGoose

Heroes Unlocked:

Dr. Strange (60)
    War Machine (60)
    Daredevil (60)
    Rocket Raccoon (60)
    Nightcrawler (3)
    Beast (60)
    Psylocke (10)
    Blade (60)
    Storm (3)
    Wolverine (3)
    Iceman (3)
    Jean Grey (34)
    Thor (60)
    Scarlet Witch (60)

• Reaper8790Reaper8790 Posts: 64 Mighty
    edited August 5

yeah if they were priced on effectiveness, cap and wolverine would be 200, iceman, storm, and blade would all be 750

• TaskSpideyTaskSpidey Posts: 83 Mighty

The pricing is based on popularity and/or visual intensity. Just look at all the top priced guys compared to the lower priced ones. Also by popularity I mean currently popular not long time popular, because if it was long time popular Hulk would probably be more expensive.

Twitch: Sar_Ras

This post was brought to you by THE BEST!

• BStiers322BStiers322 Posts: 57 Mighty
    edited August 11

@TaskSpidey said:
    The pricing is based on popularity and/or visual intensity. Just look at all the top priced guys compared to the lower priced ones. Also by popularity I mean currently popular not long time popular, because if it was long time popular Hulk would probably be more expensive.

Why is Wolverine priced at the highest then? I don't see anything special with his visuals and on Xbox I rarely see any people using him, so can't be his popularity.

• TaskSpideyTaskSpidey Posts: 83 Mighty

Wolverine is literally one of the most iconic characters in marvel history.

Twitch: Sar_Ras

This post was brought to you by THE BEST!

• PoisonArrowwwPoisonArrowww Posts: 13 Mighty

Why is Wolverine priced at the highest then? I don't see anything special with his visuals and on Xbox I rarely see any people using him, so can't be his popularity.

Wolverine is literally the face of the XMEN