Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Black Cat Cosmic Trial Completion + Build

DeksamDeksam Posts: 1,825 Astonishing

Black Cat passed the trial pretty easily. While she's not on my list as a favorite, she has a lot of good things going for her that make her a very strong character with several build options. Check out the trial build and the strategy I used if you're having trouble or are just looking for a jumping off point for your own build.

Comments

• LordBlackheart718LordBlackheart718 Bronx, New YorkPosts: 12 Mighty

Thanks for everything that you do!

• DeksamDeksam Posts: 1,825 Astonishing

@LordBlackheart718 said:

Thank you! I'm just glad I can help!

• LordBlackheart718LordBlackheart718 Bronx, New YorkPosts: 12 Mighty

@Deksam said:

@LordBlackheart718 said:

Thank you! I'm just glad I can help!

You have! Your videos actually made me double check my builds! Great stuff!

• Fbraggys12Fbraggys12 MN / TX / AZPosts: 574 Amazing

@Deksam I starting playing her just to try her out two days ago and went all the way through and beat cosmic 1st time go.

Not my fave character but the build I had with here in conjunction with either Madam Hydra or Lady Deathstrike Medal made her extremely deadly.

Fun character... if I get bored I might prestige her a few times.

Omega Prestige
    Spider-Man 10, Magik 20

Prestige 6's
    VENOM, Scarlet Witch, Punisher, Ant-Man, Ironfist, Angela, Captain Marvel

NEVERJUBILEE #TheAntManCan

PSN Community: Marvel Legacy

@Fbraggys12 said:
    @Deksam I starting playing her just to try her out two days ago and went all the way through and beat cosmic 1st time go.

Not my fave character but the build I had with here in conjunction with either Madam Hydra or Lady Deathstrike Medal made her extremely deadly.

Fun character... if I get bored I might prestige her a few times.

She's definitely a strong character. Did you use gadgets mostly?

• Fbraggys12Fbraggys12 MN / TX / AZPosts: 574 Amazing
    edited August 15

@Deksam I used Poison and Glue, the rest was melee.

Constant stacking of Poison and Glue are great for DoT and then grouping them up.

I tried explosive, and electric traps but, explo isn't bad but I wanted the bleed/melee slot, and electric is terrible. I don't know how else to explain how bad it is. It just seems like a wasted power... who's going to throw the two electric traps apart to get DoT through a walkway etc... too much time and not enough results. Poison and glue are in my opinion the two best gadgets for her.

I stuck to Claw based for Melee except for her Stealth Whip (I forget the name) that does major bleed damage.

So I played her similar to Spidey, except instead of jumping in and out with movement then group attacks i'd jump out Poison and Glue traps, leap in, area melees, bleed, jump out repeat for the Cosmic trial.

Omega Prestige
    Spider-Man 10, Magik 20

Prestige 6's
    VENOM, Scarlet Witch, Punisher, Ant-Man, Ironfist, Angela, Captain Marvel

NEVERJUBILEE #TheAntManCan

PSN Community: Marvel Legacy

@Fbraggys12 said:
    @Deksam I used Poison and Glue, the rest was melee.

Constant stacking of Poison and Glue are great for DoT and then grouping them up.

I tried explosive, and electric traps but, explo isn't bad but I wanted the bleed/melee slot, and electric is terrible. I don't know how else to explain how bad it is. It just seems like a wasted power... who's going to throw the two electric traps apart to get DoT through a walkway etc... too much time and not enough results. Poison and glue are in my opinion the two best gadgets for her.

I stuck to Claw based for Melee except for her Stealth Whip (I forget the name) that does major bleed damage.

So I played her similar to Spidey, except instead of jumping in and out with movement then group attacks i'd jump out Poison and Glue traps, leap in, area melees, bleed, jump out repeat for the Cosmic trial.

Her bleed is probably a better bet to proc her instant kill ability too, stacking DoT, but I went with all gadgets pretty much in my build as I could drop them in stealth for the trial and never really got touched. That sounds like a good build though. I agree one the electric trap. It's not a very good way to do DoT.

• WartailSSWartailSS Posts: 110 Incredible

I find it weird that her one shot mechanic works in cosmic and omega trials but scarlet witch's doesn't. I beat every phase almost as quick as they came down from the sky, even more surprising is being able to one shot the Yellow hulbusters just before Manderin. All in all a extremely easy trial, didnt even use any of her 9 lives.