Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

The Marvel Heroes Omega Servers for the PlayStation 4 is back up with Patch 1.04a! Thank you for your patience and enjoy the game.

Symbiote Spiderman

comicbookgeek441comicbookgeek441 Posts: 19 Mighty
edited May 1 in SPIDER-MAN

I would like to know one thing for sure is the Symbiote Spider-man going to be available to all on consoles or not i get that he is a timed exclusive, but devs are sure avoiding the matter apart from telling us we have to buy 5 packs i have 2 bought. I just need an answer about it. We get him in some form phrase doesn't reassure me at all sounds like he will be rare drop on a f**** fortune card or something what do you guys think?

Comments

• legocoolelegocoole Symbiote City aka Carnage CityPosts: 40 Mighty
    edited May 1

I too would like to know rather it will be exclusive to something or we can buy it.

Maybe they will include it in a pack with the other two symbiote costumes?

Good and Bad are all one of the same. This "same" only differs with shades of meaning.

• TanthalasTanthalas Posts: 273 Amazing

The only thing they have said is that all players will be able to acquire it in the future. They haven't said when or how.

Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

• comicbookgeek441comicbookgeek441 Posts: 19 Mighty

@Tanthalas said:
    The only thing they have said is that all players will be able to acquire it in the future. They haven't said when or how.

That's the point exactly and this phrase by the developer KomoriMan "So it's a time-exclusive via the Founder's packs but will be available later to everyone in some fashion." is kinda iffy because i don't know how many times i tried to get Noir Spiderman suit.

Also i wanted to know Symbiote Spiderman is an enchanced costume right, his voice is different and his webbing as well i looked his animations should be different as well, i remember that when i played on my friends pc as symbiote spiderman, he shot his webbing from the fists like in the comics not the regular thwip motion then why the hell did they change that now in a few videos that people posted he does regular thwip motion which is weird and kinda unfair.

I guarantee that those who bought founders packs to get symbiote spidey the differences as well as the suit itself was selling point just like it was on pc.

Basically none of what i said matter anymore i caved and bught all founders packs :D in the long run it will pay for itself

• LordShadeLordShade Forever trapped in the 80sPosts: 123 Incredible

No regerts!

• The Parabolic PandaThe Parabolic Panda Assembled Posts: 64 Mighty

I'm thinking of caving too, to be honest. I missed him the first time around because I had only just started my job during PC beta. I rather get a bunch of characters and Gs than spend the same amount gambling for whatever replaces Fortune Cards in console.

@The Parabolic Panda said:
    I'm thinking of caving too, to be honest. I missed him the first time around because I had only just started my job during PC beta. I rather get a bunch of characters and Gs than spend the same amount gambling for whatever replaces Fortune Cards in console.

Thats the point if i bet it would be in fortune cards or something like that

@comicbookgeek441 said:

@The Parabolic Panda said:

Thats the point if i bet it would be in fortune cards or something like that

i have no regrets about it to bad i have to wait now until 18 to play it's pointless now i think.

• DasShugoDasShugo Posts: 117 Incredible

@comicbookgeek441 said:
    Also i wanted to know Symbiote Spiderman is an enchanced costume right, his voice is different and his webbing as well i looked his animations should be different as well, i remember that when i played on my friends pc as symbiote spiderman, he shot his webbing from the fists like in the comics not the regular thwip motion then why the hell did they change that now in a few videos that people posted he does regular thwip motion which is weird and kinda unfair.

I'm late to the party but yes it is the enhanced costume

Your shoe is untied

• DubTDubT Ice skating uphillPosts: 52 Mighty

The symbiote is nice, but I have been a fan of Spidey's noir costume