Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega XB1 and PS4 servers should now be back online. A 10% Experience Bonus will be active until 11:59 PM (PDT) Sunday (8/20) to help make up for the unexpected connectivity issues. Thank you for your patience!

ANSWERING ANY AND ALL PSYLOCKE QUESTIONS

DeanJonezDeanJonez Posts: 81 Mighty

Hey lads and lasses, it's Dean, or Plowingpig.

Recently I've made a similar post concerning Iron Man, and people reacted very hyped.

Had to go over a few things, but I think I'm ready to answer any and all Psylocke questions now, as she is my second main, after IM.

For those who want to know, I have been playing MH since launch, and have been addicted to it ever since, so I know a thing or two :)

Ask me whatever you want to know about Psylocke. Build/infinity/statprio, anything.

xDean

Comments

• ChuglugChuglug Posts: 1 New Agent
    edited July 20

Hey Dean,

I have a question for you. I'm using the PS4 version of the game.

I have created a summon build around Psionic, Masterful, and Flawless projection talents.

All the skills I use are buffed by those talents (except for my signature).

I am also trying to get a lot of critical chance, so I am thinking of getting a Trident legendary.

Should I do that, or would you suggest another Legendary?

thanks

• roboctopusroboctopus Posts: 5 New Agent

Hello! Also curious about legendaries. Is mental hemorrhaging considered a bleed? Is red muramasa good for her? (I am also playing ranged/projection build)

• DeanJonezDeanJonez Posts: 81 Mighty

@Chuglug @roboctopus

Hey guys, nice to meet you!

Psylocke's legendary is the only bit where she is kind of lacking. In my opinions both the trident and the Red muramasa are NOT worth it.

Because she is a hero that ALWAYS has to use both Ranged-Melee and summon, I'd say the only sane pick is the M'kraan Crystal. The health, psionic barrier, damage, crit and INSTAKILL are all things that are SO useful for her. She needs the survivability, and ofc the damage.

As far as Mental Hemmorage, I don't think it counts as a bleed. (Unfortunately I am not 100% sure, because we cannot see the TAGS on it). To be honest I think it is Psychic damage, which ties in with her BiS Artifacts.

As far a a build goes, I can't have a look at all the ability names I use, because the update is live. If you want me to tell you, just let me know and I'll do that once the servers are back on!

Anything else? Let me know.

Which artifacts do you consider BiS? I have been eyeballing Kurse, Mandarin and I think it was MODOKs.

@roboctopus

Yep, those are probably the best ones! Maybe you would like to take a look at The Reaper's artifact, can't remember what it's called, but I am using that one, GoK and Arnim Zola's

Ahh! Just saw Reapers. That one is good!

@roboctopus No problem my man, if you want to thank people on the forum btw, give them a insightful or interesting under their answers. This way other people can see if the answer helps and is correct, or if it is absolute rubbish.

Okay cool! Still learning my way around this forum, just signed up yesterday.

@roboctopus

That's cool man! It's a great way to learn more about the game, which is awesome! I know the game itself can get a little bit confusing from time to time for new players, but that is why we're here!

• FugitiveMindFugitiveMind Posts: 155 Incredible

@DeanJonez said:
    @Chuglug @roboctopus

Hey guys, nice to meet you!

Psylocke's legendary is the only bit where she is kind of lacking. In my opinions both the trident and the Red muramasa are NOT worth it.

Because she is a hero that ALWAYS has to use both Ranged-Melee and summon, I'd say the only sane pick is the M'kraan Crystal. The health, psionic barrier, damage, crit and INSTAKILL are all things that are SO useful for her. She needs the survivability, and ofc the damage.

As far as Mental Hemmorage, I don't think it counts as a bleed. (Unfortunately I am not 100% sure, because we cannot see the TAGS on it). To be honest I think it is Psychic damage, which ties in with her BiS Artifacts.

As far a a build goes, I can't have a look at all the ability names I use, because the update is live. If you want me to tell you, just let me know and I'll do that once the servers are back on!

Anything else? Let me know.

For a legendary I use the Special Issue Communicator.
    All the buffs are for 10s after stealth power, and as I run an illusion build Psionic Projection on CD means the buffs are always up.
    That's how I get around the 6 melee/2 ranged, not everything sword etc. build I run to get some punch for everything she does.

Just my 2 cents

• Archetyp3Archetyp3 Posts: 1 New Agent

I also found Special Issue Communicator to be the most ideal legendary for my build with Betty.
    I seem to run a somewhat unconventional build as I haven't really seen a similar one but After a ton of expermenting, I feel it's not only one of the more survivable but also most enjoyable, esp for more twitchy/players not prone to skill spamming ^^
    Skill and talent wise I run both dash skills with mobile assassin and flawless projection and Falling Lotus to be able to maximize maneuverability and ability to keep the dmg buff up at all times without having to slot Psionic Proj. I also have Masterful Prokection to max clone # and Finish the Job is unfortunately bugged if used with Psi-Katana as Assass. Doesn't prob either of the bonuses it is supposed to.
    As for Artifacts, I prefer Mental focus headband and a similar Proc-based I.e. hand of Doom as they have no CD on proc and you are hitting so often.
    If you have a Tanya's Love Letter, Psycho-blast and any of the other debuff-dependent skills become infinitely more useful esp since it provides Weakness and Psionic Assault isn't worth slotting

TLDR: sorry, learn to read faster :) I tried to be as short and concise but explanation is necessary for any build suggestions. Hopefully helps out some peeps!! GLall

• erollathakingerollathaking getting PancakesPosts: 38 Mighty

@Archetyp3 said:
    I also found Special Issue Communicator to be the most ideal legendary for my build with Betty.
    I seem to run a somewhat unconventional build as I haven't really seen a similar one but After a ton of expermenting, I feel it's not only one of the more survivable but also most enjoyable, esp for more twitchy/players not prone to skill spamming ^^
    Skill and talent wise I run both dash skills with mobile assassin and flawless projection and Falling Lotus to be able to maximize maneuverability and ability to keep the dmg buff up at all times without having to slot Psionic Proj. I also have Masterful Prokection to max clone # and Finish the Job is unfortunately bugged if used with Psi-Katana as Assass. Doesn't prob either of the bonuses it is supposed to.
    As for Artifacts, I prefer Mental focus headband and a similar Proc-based I.e. hand of Doom as they have no CD on proc and you are hitting so often.
    If you have a Tanya's Love Letter, Psycho-blast and any of the other debuff-dependent skills become infinitely more useful esp since it provides Weakness and Psionic Assault isn't worth slotting

TLDR: sorry, learn to read faster :) I tried to be as short and concise but explanation is necessary for any build suggestions. Hopefully helps out some peeps!! GLall

Psi-katana and Finish the Job are still bugged? welp there goes my idea of using Kirisute Gomen. I hate how the skill went from a spender in the PC version before the biggest update ever to now having charges, Also I dislike the animation for it now lol.

Also never thought to use Shield communicator on her. Everyone swears that you have to go Sandals on her, I'm going to try that though cause I like her stealth mechanic

• erollathakingerollathaking getting PancakesPosts: 38 Mighty

@DeanJonez is Ninjustu Strike worth using at all? I'm thinking of running a stealth build on Betsy but I don't know if I should use it even though it gives a bonus after stealth use. Also does Psi-Katana effect Ninjustu strike?

What skills are you running? And the M'kraan crystal is another legendary I never thought to use on Psylocke but it does offer a lot of things she needs, again everyone says either go Hermes winged Sandals or don't run a legendary on her.