Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

I think I picked the wrong legendary

RoshonRoshon Posts: 235 Amazing

There's so little info out there lol. I took a while trying to decide on a legendary. I ended up picking the Savage Axe because I wanted that level 5 bleed damage. But I think I made the wrong choice idk it's so hard

Comments

• CurseofAresCurseofAres MilanPosts: 103 Incredible

@TonyBing has an absolutely beautiful channel on Youtube that helps with guides for all characters (Nightcrawler and Black Cat excluded). I've been going off his information relating towards legendaries. Here's a link to his legendaries for mostly all characters

"One batch, two batch, penny and dime"
    Xbox One - Curse of Ares

• RoshonRoshon Posts: 235 Amazing

@CurseofAres said:
    @TonyBing has an absolutely beautiful channel on Youtube that helps with guides for all characters (Nightcrawler and Black Cat excluded). I've been going off his information relating towards legendaries. Here's a link to his legendaries for mostly all characters

Thanks but I didn't see Luke Cage's name in that vid I don't know if I'm blind or what lol

• TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,399 Astonishing

@Roshon said:

@CurseofAres said:

Thanks but I didn't see Luke Cage's name in that vid I don't know if I'm blind or what lol

Don't worry you're not! Struggled with both Cage and Beast. Going to have another look but seems none are stand outs for them. Will add to Pinned post at top of video once I figure them out!

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

edited July 26

@Roshon said:

@CurseofAres said:

:open_mouth: You're right! I read the comments on the video to check and it appears that the Mace seems to be the best fit for him currently

Xbox One - Curse of Ares

• RemournRemourn Posts: 293 Amazing

@CurseofAres how is the mace working out for you? Looking at his skills, there doesn't seem to be slot of hand to hand to take advantage of the crit hit. I'm leaning towards gungnir since he has so many force powers (+signature). If Dempsey roll was force it would be a no brainer, but since it's not I'm having doubt.

@Remourn said:
    @CurseofAres how is the mace working out for you? Looking at his skills, there doesn't seem to be slot of hand to hand to take advantage of the crit hit. I'm leaning towards gungnir since he has so many force powers (+signature). If Dempsey roll was force it would be a no brainer, but since it's not I'm having doubt.

Haven't played him in awhile. I've been grinding characters to 60. The only two characters I actually have legendaries on are Hulk and Punisher. Honestly, I would ask @TonyBing or @JayShockblast, these guys know a ton more than I. Wish I could help

Xbox One - Curse of Ares

• JayShockblastJayShockblast ALL THE DEADPOOLS Worcester, MAPosts: 199 Incredible

@CurseofAres said:

@Remourn said:

Haven't played him in awhile. I've been grinding characters to 60. The only two characters I actually have legendaries on are Hulk and Punisher. Honestly, I would ask @TonyBing or @JayShockblast, these guys know a ton more than I. Wish I could help

I differ to Tony on gearing. Not my bag. I play by feel mostly. BUT I appreciate the vote of confidence. :smile:

@CurseofAres said:

@Remourn said:

I'll try to have another look when I get the chance tonight but none are optimal on him.

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

Just sharing info: I went with gungnir for a force build. All of his powers that I like are force except Dempsey roll and vehicular manslaughter. I still have Dempsey Roll in my build, it just doesn't get the DR and CR.

• koniowsky717koniowsky717 Posts: 327 Amazing

i went with axe. almost everything is melee, and brut damage is nice. lvl 2 is a complete waste though. my movement power already has 100% crit by talent. i really wish the axe didnt waste lvl 2 on movement. movement already has a legendary.

Omega - Gambit, Daredevil, Wolverine, War Machine, Colossus

• Omi43221Omi43221 Posts: 99 Mighty

The default for almost any character is the mkraan crystall. It's pretty much a universal item that always helps.

The Crystal is one that can work on nearly anyone, it's a favorite of mine for several builds. but there are many characters who have better legendary options.

• RighteousPancakeRighteousPancake Posts: 244 Amazing

I used the Mace. The hand to hand crit buff is nice because Dempsey Roll with combo points is his strongest attack, by quite a wide margin. Also cage fighting is hand to hand so that gets a nice buff as well. Skipped the axe because as stated earlier he has auto crit on his elbows and skipped Gungnir because Dempsey Roll is stronger than his signature.

I will be leveling up the Hermes next because it buffs his elbow drop some 3000 damage and the 1000% movement speed is hilarious. It's so fast. Hopefully it works like i hope, niche builds are fun.

Make Captain America Great Again!

• illwittdeezillwittdeez Posts: 101 Incredible

@TonyBing said:

@CurseofAres said:

@Remourn said:

I'll try to have another look when I get the chance tonight but none are optimal on him.

I'm working on a Luke Cage build d right now hopefully by this afternoon I can post something and maybe if it works or if it could use a few tweaks we can all help each other out to come with a better build for people to play with

edited August 30

@illwittdeez said:

@TonyBing said:

@CurseofAres said:

@Remourn said:

I'm working on a Luke Cage build d right now hopefully by this afternoon I can post something and maybe if it works or if it could use a few tweaks we can all help each other out to come with a better build for people to play with

Sounds great :)

• nblodgettnblodgett Posts: 56 Mighty

Here are my thoughts:

Savage Axe of Areas - The first level won't effect Vehicular Manslaughter or Chunk O' Concrete. These two abilities can be big parts of his build. The second level can be completely useless if you take the auto crit talent. The rest is all useful

M'kraan Crystal: 200 spirit is amazing for Luke, he is extremely spirit hungry and if you are using a catalyst with spirit on medkit this helps regen even more. The rest of the stat increases are all universal HP/Damage/Crit, all useful. The final level is a trash clearing proc so against bosses it becomes useless.

Shield of Perseus: I'm surprised no one has mentioned this one yet. It is 100% defensive but I wouldn't take that as a bad thing. With a Rank 5 shield you can completely ignore defensive stats on your gear/artifacts and go for pure damage. You could argue that the dodge stat is a wasted slot since he has a terrible dodge modifier.

I think all three can work, but I would say M'Kraan may be the best all around option. It gives you spirit, more hp, and more damage.

• JoesierraJoesierra WisconsinPosts: 154 Incredible

Went with Gungnir, kinda regretting it though. Feel very restricted on build as now any time I'm not picking one of the "Force" damage tags I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Super-Heroic: Hawkeye, Venom
    Cosmic: Angela, Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Colossus, Cyclops, Daredevil, Deadpool, Luke Cage, War Machine
    Omega: Beast, Captain America, Hulk, Gambit, Iron man, Kitty Pryde, Magik, Nightcrawler, Punisher, Spider-man, Squirrel Girl, Wolverine