Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega PlayStation 4 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
The Marvel Heroes Omega Xbox One servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Gambit TTK

krazzyk33krazzyk33 Posts: 20 Mighty
edited July 17 in GAMBIT

Well I got my Gambit's TTK down to 2:12. I know a lot of people have been hating on gambit for a while, so hopefully this inspires us all to just keep tweaking and min maxing. For those of you who love Gambit, don't let people scare you off, he can still be solid.

Comments

• KovichKovich Posts: 1 New Agent

Gambit is my all time favorite comic book character. I bought him before I knew what "place" he was in in this game. I'll admit it was frustrating trying to beat cosmic trial... But after many many many failed attempts I managed to beat it tonight. Despite his issues I'm still really enjoying him.

• MythicalKnightMythicalKnight Posts: 458 Amazing

Way too low and inconsistent.

• Tchalla84Tchalla84 Posts: 11 Mighty

Not at all my TTK is 55 secs check out my vid on YouTube for proof channel name daddy warbucksss. Cut that gambit hate out

If you tell me sky's the limit, I'll tell you there's footprints on the moon.

• krazzyk33krazzyk33 Posts: 20 Mighty

@Tchalla84 said:
    Not at all my TTK is 55 secs check out my vid on YouTube for proof channel name daddy warbucksss. Cut that gambit hate out

Dear God, please teach me your ways. I want your build and stats and everything please. :smile:

@Tchalla84 I also realized from your video I've been doing the wrong dummy. I've been doing the high health dummy on normal. Instead of that dummy on cosmic. Whoops!

• Tchalla84Tchalla84 Posts: 11 Mighty

@krazzyk33 said:
    @Tchalla84 I also realized from your video I've been doing the wrong dummy. I've been doing the high health dummy on normal. Instead of that dummy on cosmic. Whoops!

Sure no problem I'll give you that info in a few, gotta run some errands first. If your on the ps4 add me psn: yunghoff215

If you tell me sky's the limit, I'll tell you there's footprints on the moon.

• TitusVorenusTitusVorenus Posts: 22 Mighty

new here, what is TTK?

@TitusVorenus TTK is time to kill a dummy. I did another few runs on the correct test dummy and I was sitting at 1:24.

• TitusVorenusTitusVorenus Posts: 22 Mighty

@krazzyk33 said:
    @TitusVorenus TTK is time to kill a dummy. I did another few runs on the correct test dummy and I was sitting at 1:24.

Got ya, thank you