Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Gambit TTK

krazzyk33krazzyk33 Posts: 20 Mighty
edited July 17 in GAMBIT

Well I got my Gambit's TTK down to 2:12. I know a lot of people have been hating on gambit for a while, so hopefully this inspires us all to just keep tweaking and min maxing. For those of you who love Gambit, don't let people scare you off, he can still be solid.

Comments

• KovichKovich Posts: 1 New Agent

Gambit is my all time favorite comic book character. I bought him before I knew what "place" he was in in this game. I'll admit it was frustrating trying to beat cosmic trial... But after many many many failed attempts I managed to beat it tonight. Despite his issues I'm still really enjoying him.

• MythicalKnightMythicalKnight Posts: 562 Amazing

Way too low and inconsistent.

• Tchalla84Tchalla84 Posts: 148 Incredible

Not at all my TTK is 55 secs check out my vid on YouTube for proof channel name daddy warbucksss. Cut that gambit hate out

If you tell me sky's the limit, I'll tell you there's footprints on the moon.

• krazzyk33krazzyk33 Posts: 20 Mighty

@Tchalla84 said:
    Not at all my TTK is 55 secs check out my vid on YouTube for proof channel name daddy warbucksss. Cut that gambit hate out

Dear God, please teach me your ways. I want your build and stats and everything please. :smile:

@Tchalla84 I also realized from your video I've been doing the wrong dummy. I've been doing the high health dummy on normal. Instead of that dummy on cosmic. Whoops!

@krazzyk33 said:
    @Tchalla84 I also realized from your video I've been doing the wrong dummy. I've been doing the high health dummy on normal. Instead of that dummy on cosmic. Whoops!

Sure no problem I'll give you that info in a few, gotta run some errands first. If your on the ps4 add me psn: yunghoff215

• TitusVorenusTitusVorenus Posts: 338 Amazing

new here, what is TTK?

@TitusVorenus TTK is time to kill a dummy. I did another few runs on the correct test dummy and I was sitting at 1:24.

• TitusVorenusTitusVorenus Posts: 338 Amazing

@krazzyk33 said:
    @TitusVorenus TTK is time to kill a dummy. I did another few runs on the correct test dummy and I was sitting at 1:24.

Got ya, thank you

• koniowsky717koniowsky717 Posts: 327 Amazing

@Tchalla84 said:

@krazzyk33 said:

Sure no problem I'll give you that info in a few, gotta run some errands first. If your on the ps4 add me psn: yunghoff215

I would also like this info.. Im working hard on my gambit lol

Omega - Gambit, Daredevil, Wolverine, War Machine, Colossus

• OlslickOlslick Desert WastelandPosts: 323 Amazing

@Tchalla84 said:

@krazzyk33 said:

@Tchalla84 said:

@krazzyk33 said:

I'd like to see the build as well please

I get off at 1030pm Eastern time I'll do the video of my stats, talents, equipment and whatever u guys need. Tonight n post it I was supposed to do it before but was in the middle of moving.

@Tchalla84 said:

I get off at 1030pm Eastern time I'll do the video of my stats, talents, equipment and whatever u guys need. Tonight n post it I was supposed to do it before but was in the middle of moving.

That's awesome. Thanks man! That build looks fantastic.

@Olslick said:
    That's awesome. Thanks man! That build looks fantastic.

No prob bruh, just tryna be helpful as possible so be on the lookout for it round 10 something early 11pm

edited July 28

@Olslick
    @koniowsky717
    @krazzyk33
    Here it is guys if y'all have any questions feel free to ask.

@Tchalla84 said:
    @Olslick
    @koniowsky717
    @krazzyk33
    Here it is guys if y'all have any questions feel free to ask.

thats exactly the gear ive been farming for, although i try to get +energy or fighting on most pieces.. but, where did you get your artifacts? those are the guys i need to be farming

• DaivienDaivien Posts: 37 Mighty

I used that build during my second prestige for Gambit and it worked very well.

@koniowsky717 said:
    thats exactly the gear ive been farming for, although i try to get +energy or fighting on most pieces.. but, where did you get your artifacts? those are the guys i need to be farming

I got most of it from farming doom ops but also odins palace, the juggs one, the daily bugle, and other ops as well

@Daivien said:
    I used that build during my second prestige for Gambit and it worked very well.

Yea gambit is a good toon with a few options he doesn't have a gimmick or a one hit kill button like some others. I use four different loadouts n rotation depending on how I'm feeling but that's the best one for sure, unless maybe they make ace of spade unclunky

Great video man. And great build. Thanks for this @Tchalla84

@Tchalla84 said:

@koniowsky717 said:

I got most of it from farming doom ops but also odins palace, the juggs one, the daily bugle, and other ops as well

what about your medallion?

@Olslick said:
    Great video man. And great build. Thanks for this @Tchalla84

No prob at all your welcome, glad I could help

@koniowsky717 said:
    what about your medallion?

I got my medallion from mega sentinel, I forgot to add, I've gotten artifacts and medallions from supply boost and the danger room. So you can get the medallion I have by fighting mega sentinel. Not sure if he drops it in story mode because I haven't seen it drop from him there. But it's possible.

Hey guys just got my TTK down to 48 secs! And wanted to share it with yall

• OdessasOdessas Posts: 58 Mighty

@Tchalla84 said:

Tchalla,

I am in a bind, I want to purchase another character using Splinters however I don't want to waste it on a lackluster hero. Growing up Iron Man and Gambit have always been favorite toons in the Marvel Universe. Iron Man costs 750 and Gambit costs 500. Which would you say gives you the most bang for your buck?

After seeing your videos Gambit looks really fun to play, I currently have War Machine/Nova/DD/Cyke all leveled up but I feel like I am missing something with those characters, exciting gameplay. (Compared to Nova where you hit signature and spam pulsars..boring).

This is also a hard decision because splinters are so hard to come by, so your posts have really helped.

Thanks!

edited August 1

@Odessas said:

@Tchalla84 said:

Tchalla,

I am in a bind, I want to purchase another character using Splinters however I don't want to waste it on a lackluster hero. Growing up Iron Man and Gambit have always been favorite toons in the Marvel Universe. Iron Man costs 750 and Gambit costs 500. Which would you say gives you the most bang for your buck?

After seeing your videos Gambit looks really fun to play, I currently have War Machine/Nova/DD/Cyke all leveled up but I feel like I am missing something with those characters, exciting gameplay. (Compared to Nova where you hit signature and spam pulsars..boring).

This is also a hard decision because splinters are so hard to come by, so your posts have really helped.

Thanks!

i find gambit to have the best gameplay in my opinion.. I dont use Tchalla's, i use more of a melee build and after gearing up a bit, it wrecks. constantly jumping around

skills -

wild card(you can pretty much use any basic here, i like this cause i move around alot and it doesnt cost spirit)
    street sweep
    trick card
    bovault
    batter up
    grand slam
    52 pickup
    good times roll
    (street sweep, bo vault, grand slam, being the main combo)

talents -

Rajin Cajin
    sleight of hand
    all out of cards
    shuffle up and deal
    ace of hearts

@koniowsky717 said:

@Odessas said:

@Tchalla84 said:

Tchalla,

Thanks!

i find gambit to have the best gameplay in my opinion.. I dont use Tchalla's, i use more of a melee build and after gearing up a bit, it wrecks. constantly jumping around

skills -

wild card(you can pretty much use any basic here, i like this cause i move around alot and it doesnt cost spirit)
    street sweep
    trick card
    bovault
    batter up
    grand slam
    52 pickup
    good times roll

talents -

Rajin Cajin
    sleight of hand
    all out of cards
    shuffle up and deal
    ace of hearts

Hey Thanks!!

I appreciate that, I want exciting game play, and I think he's viable for both Melee and Ranged! I am leaning more and more towards unlocking him! :)

@Odessas said:

@koniowsky717 said:

@Odessas said:

@Tchalla84 said:

Tchalla,

Thanks!

skills -

street sweep
    trick card
    bovault
    batter up
    grand slam
    52 pickup
    good times roll

talents -

Rajin Cajin
    sleight of hand
    all out of cards
    shuffle up and deal
    ace of hearts

Hey Thanks!!

I appreciate that, I want exciting game play, and I think he's viable for both Melee and Ranged! I am leaning more and more towards unlocking him! :)

Hey Odessas

I own both gambit and iron man both cosmic 60 both are good but I would give the nod to gambit definitely. I'm a lil biased number 1 lol, but seriously I use four different loadouts. You can play gambit range, hybrid, melee and have fun doing them all with iron man I only use two. I think you can't go wrong g with either of them but if I was you I would go with who I like more and then put your all into him and you can make gambit or iron man a beast. Hope I helped you.

@Tchalla84 said:

@Odessas said:

@koniowsky717 said:

@Odessas said:

@Tchalla84 said:

Tchalla,

Thanks!

skills -

street sweep
    trick card
    bovault
    batter up
    grand slam
    52 pickup
    good times roll

talents -

Rajin Cajin
    sleight of hand
    all out of cards
    shuffle up and deal
    ace of hearts

Hey Thanks!!

Hey Odessas

I own both gambit and iron man both cosmic 60 both are good but I would give the nod to gambit definitely. I'm a lil biased number 1 lol, but seriously I use four different loadouts. You can play gambit range, hybrid, melee and have fun doing them all with iron man I only use two. I think you can't go wrong g with either of them but if I was you I would go with who I like more and then put your all into him and you can make gambit or iron man a beast. Hope I helped you.

Thanks for the insight!

Bought Gambit last night with my shards and I currently am not regretting it. Got him to level 24 and completed Super Heroic Trial with plenty of time left and uncommon gear!

LOVE IT

Now we just need the PC costumes. :)

@Odessas said:

@Tchalla84 said:

@Odessas said:

@koniowsky717 said:

@Odessas said:

@Tchalla84 said:

Tchalla,

Thanks!

skills -

street sweep
    trick card
    bovault
    batter up
    grand slam
    52 pickup
    good times roll

talents -

Rajin Cajin
    sleight of hand
    all out of cards
    shuffle up and deal
    ace of hearts

Hey Thanks!!

Hey Odessas

Thanks for the insight!

Bought Gambit last night with my shards and I currently am not regretting it. Got him to level 24 and completed Super Heroic Trial with plenty of time left and uncommon gear!

LOVE IT

Now we just need the PC costumes. :)

Great job, Glad your tearing stuff up with him