Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega PlayStation 4 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
The Marvel Heroes Omega Xbox One servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

I can't figure out why my deadpool sucks.

SiniztahSiniztah Posts: 28 Mighty
edited July 17 in DEADPOOL

If any of you are math guys with knowledge of deadpool i would greatly appreciate your help.
I beat the cosmic trial using deadpool with no problems, yet actually trying to run him through cosmic operations is totally horrible, and looking at his stats, I have no clue why. My crit rating is 3103, crit damage is 6536 unbuffed, and my base damage is at 121.5% yet killing any elite feels like it takes forever. for artifacts I am using gem of the kursed, sinister's diamond, and dangers ai chip (for now). I have no enhancements and no legendary yet, because to be honest, I don't know if it will ever be worth it. All of these stats look great on paper, but I'm obviously missing something because he still sucks. I'm at the end of my rope trying to figure this out so any help would be awesome! Thanks!

Edit: Ok, I am as confused as a starving baby in a boobie bar... I relogged and my damage feels totally fine now. How could this even happen?

Comments

• Matt34leo2Matt34leo2 Posts: 663 Amazing

@Siniztah said:
    If any of you are math guys with knowledge of deadpool i would greatly appreciate your help.
    I beat the cosmic trial using deadpool with no problems, yet actually trying to run him through cosmic operations is totally horrible, and looking at his stats, I have no clue why. My crit rating is 3103, crit damage is 6536 unbuffed, and my base damage is at 121.5% yet killing any elite feels like it takes forever. for artifacts I am using gem of the kursed, sinister's diamond, and dangers ai chip (for now). I have no enhancements and no legendary yet, because to be honest, I don't know if it will ever be worth it. All of these stats look great on paper, but I'm obviously missing something because he still sucks. I'm at the end of my rope trying to figure this out so any help would be awesome! Thanks!

Edit: Ok, I am as confused as a starving baby in a boobie bar... I relogged and my damage feels totally fine now. How could this even happen?

LOL...I was with your initial post. I'm glad your stats seemed to "correct themselves" after logging off and then back on. My Deadpool is having the same problems you initially reported. His stats seem fine, but his damage output just sucks. I have cosmic gem of kursed, hand of doom, and some artifact that helps with gun powers (forgot its name). He is also decked in cosmic gear. It still takes forever to kill elites and bosses without using his signature over and over. Shame too, because I really like the character.

• SiniztahSiniztah Posts: 28 Mighty

Even though restarting the game improved things, he does still feel lacking. I am starting to get the impression that gearing for cosmic operations is just difficult period, but even moreso with deadpool. At the same time though, I feel like im on the right trac and with a rank 4 legendary he might be useable, but I still dont know if he will be good.

• KadzukKadzuk Posts: 19 Mighty

Deadpool is extremly dull, but I never had an issue wrecking anything. Hulk hand arrow, tank cannon, rocket launcher while throwing taunt bears. Meh. His dialogue gets annoying af too.