Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
Maintenance is complete and the Marvel Heroes Omega PS4 & XB1 servers are now back online. Thank you for your patience!

Stats, gear etc..

Kvic89Kvic89 Posts: 58 Mighty

Was wondering what stats I should be worried about and any specific artifacts?

Comments

• brad2240brad2240 Posts: 571 Amazing

@Kvic89 said:

As always, I recommend:

+100% base damage
    3000-4000 Crit Hit and Brutal Strike
    As much Crit damage and Brutal damage as you can squeeze in there.

Get Magic Damage and Ranged Damage as secondary effects on weapon and armor pieces that have Main Attribute, Crit or Brute on them.

For artifacts, every build loves a Gem of the Cursed. The Broken Crown from Loki is a good one, as is a Mental Focus Headband. Possibly Sinister's Diamond. If you need placeholder artifacts there's the Tome of Oshtur which drops pretty commonly. I've also used Doop Ectoplasm, Nine Heads, and Cargill's Rewrites but I've only seen those from Shield Supply Boxes. They seemed to drop a good bit from the boxes though.

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

• Kvic89Kvic89 Posts: 58 Mighty
    edited July 17

Should I be more focused on energy or int? @brad2240

@Kvic89 said:
    Should I be more focused on energy or int? @brad2240

Both have useful but minor benefits. Intelligence adds more Crit damage, energy lowers the cost of your skills when in Chaos Overload. I believe I went more for Intelligence but either is fine, or a mix of both.

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

• Kvic89Kvic89 Posts: 58 Mighty

@brad2240 ty. Any tips for farming? I only got her for the shield supple boosts

I farm in Chapter 9 Ancient Ruins. Part of the map is populated by dark elves and frost giants, part if populated mostly by Hydra. I prefer the dark elves area, feels like more enemies in it.

Basically just fly around to round up a group of enemies then land long enough to pop you Signature and kill them all. This fills your Chaos bar and puts you into Overload. Round up another group of enemies and hit them with Chaos Rift, which instantly kills them while you're in Overload. Rinse and repeat.

I spec'd her for more Chaos Energy with Infinity Points, Gibborim Relics and artifacts so I could cast more Chaos Rifts while waiting for the Sig to come up.

• OnceYouPoppOnceYouPopp Posts: 4 New Agent

@brad2240 said:

@Kvic89 said:

As always, I recommend:

+100% base damage
    3000-4000 Crit Hit and Brutal Strike
    As much Crit damage and Brutal damage as you can squeeze in there.

Get Magic Damage and Ranged Damage as secondary effects on weapon and armor pieces that have Main Attribute, Crit or Brute on them.

For artifacts, every build loves a Gem of the Cursed. The Broken Crown from Loki is a good one, as is a Mental Focus Headband. Possibly Sinister's Diamond. If you need placeholder artifacts there's the Tome of Oshtur which drops pretty commonly. I've also used Doop Ectoplasm, Nine Heads, and Cargill's Rewrites but I've only seen those from Shield Supply Boxes. They seemed to drop a good bit from the boxes though.

Could you post a ss of your stats? Thanks!

• Johnluu1987Johnluu1987 California Posts: 29 Mighty

@brad2240 wow man, you are super helpful, thank you! What do you think about hand of doom for scarlet witch?

Poo poo doo poo
    Peepeedeepee

@OnceYouPopp said:
    Could you post a ss of your stats? Thanks!

My stats on SW are still a little lower than I'd like due to working on other characters. But my goal is what I posted above and what I try to get on all heroes.

@Johnluu1987 said:
    @brad2240 wow man, you are super helpful, thank you! What do you think about hand of doom for scarlet witch?

Thank you for saying that. I try. o:)

Hand of Doom is great if you can get it. I don't find farming the Doom op to be fun at all, though, so I'm hoping to get it to drop from the Doombot encounter in Midtown.

• psionikrpsionikr TXPosts: 72 Mighty

@Kvic89 said:
    @brad2240 ty. Any tips for farming? I only got her for the shield supply boosts

I use two builds with this as my Supply boost build. Goals are to stack energy for cooldowns, move fast and never worry about health. Items listed in order of priority:
    1. Infinity points into +Chaos energy, Movement speed, health regeneration
    2. Gear with +Energy attribute, health on defeat, movement speed
    3. Synergies: +Energy (Gambit), Chaos Energy on defeat (Cyclops), Movement speed, Health on hit and Health/Def
    4. Medallion: Malekith with +Chaos Energy
    5. Catalyst: Invisible with any +CE attributes
    6. Artifacts: Book of Demonicus, Cargill's and Hand of Doom

• Omi43221Omi43221 Posts: 94 Mighty

I pretty much agree with PSIONIKR list with these exceptions.

Gear one item with +5% spirit on med kit use
    Catalyst has to have +spirit and health on med kit use
    Artifacts farm Electro and get your hands on a Advanced Reserve Electrical Generator.

@Omi43221 said:
    I pretty much agree with PSIONIKR list with these exceptions.

Gear one item with +5% spirit on med kit use
    Catalyst has to have +spirit and health on med kit use
    Artifacts farm Electro and get your hands on a Advanced Reserve Electrical Generator.

Great call especially with the Artifact! Bugle farming time

edited July 24

Artifact update:

1. Circlet of Cyttorak and the Advanced version are now the recommended artifacts for Supply farming. While stacked provides 27 chaos energy per orb or an extra cast of Chaos Rift every 13 orbs assuming 0% spell cost reduction.

2. Mental Focus Headband's 15% power radius is worth and applies to all relevant farming skills. Run this instead of Cargill's once you're not feeling vulnerable. Just be on alert encountering Cosmic Doop

Option1: Headband, Circlet, Advanced Circlet
    Option2: Electical Gen, Headband, Advanced Circlet
    Other options not in this thread: Zolas but doesn't sustain as well as Circlet, Extremis Serum B, Ultron E-Beam

You also might check out the Mark of the Odinborn artifact. I believe you get more spirit per orb with it and it seems to be dropping currently with midgard adversaries in midtown. You also should consider improved arc reactor.

It's a good question, which combination of the above artifacts gives you the best sustain/castings for chaos rift.

I am currently using headband, electrical generator, improved arc reactor.

edited July 28

Updating artifact recommendations. > @Omi43221 said:

You also might check out the Mark of the Odinborn artifact. I believe you get more spirit per orb with it and it seems to be dropping currently with midgard adversaries in midtown. You also should consider improved arc reactor.

It's a good question, which combination of the above artifacts gives you the best sustain/castings for chaos rift.

Have you actually gotten a Mark of Odinborn artifact to drop in Midtown? I've spent many hours in a Midtown and haven't seen one yet. Glad to know the artifact got ported over if true

Edit: I think if you're targeting Rare/Elite mobs like in Ancient Ruin Site then Orb-Spirit Artifacts are the clear sustain winner. If you're clearing mostly common mobs then you'll want to stack more Spirit Cost Reduction due to orb shortage.

@psionikr said:

Have you actually gotten a Mark of Odinborn artifact to drop in Midtown? I've spent many hours in a Midtown and haven't seen one yet. Glad to know the artifact got ported over if true

Edit: I think if you're targeting Rare/Elite mobs like in Ancient Ruin Site then Orb-Spirit Artifacts are the clear sustain winner. If you're clearing mostly common mobs then you'll want to stack more Spirit Cost Reduction due to orb shortage.

I can confirm I do have one, it is low level though I got it while I was farming superheroics for nightcrawler.

Why does Rare/Elite mobs make a difference?

Also the 100% proc talent seems like it is not working to me.

@Omi43221 said:

@psionikr said:

I can confirm I do have one, it is low level though I got it while I was farming superheroics for nightcrawler.

Why does Rare/Elite mobs make a difference?

Also the 100% proc talent seems like it is not working to me.

Elite (Yellow) mobs always drop at least two experience orbs and up to 8 orbs per kill. Blues aren't a guaranteed drop but drop between one and several more times than not. If those mob types are your primary kills then Spirit-per-Orb artifacts will run circles around any available Spirit Cost reduction gear. If you're firing Chaos Rift off way more than getting orbs then run more Spirit reduction.

100% Chaos Rift proc only works directly after Sig until Chaos Energy bar is depleted. The sustain is important because we want to fire Chaos Rift every few seconds or so between Sig cooldowns. +Energy is important because this reduces sig cooldown. Once the Chaos Energy bar is depleted after sig, normal vaporize chances resume.