Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega PlayStation 4 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
The Marvel Heroes Omega Xbox One servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Iceman - Cryomancer Summoner Cosmic Build

JraegunJraegun Lost AF! SOS!Posts: 163 Incredible
edited July 17 in ICEMAN

Bobby Drake, the Omega level mutant and master of ice, is here to stay. Get ready to slow enemies to a standstill, summon goliath sized minions, and shatter Hydra to pieces! In this guide I explain my skills, talents, and the rotation I like to use as a fresh 60 and onward for all you MHO fans out there. Tweak it, love it, play it!

=====================================================
----Recommendations----

----Relic----
Complete Relic of Atlantis (100 Stack Trade-in)
+1000 Health
+2000 Deflect
+1 to All Attributes

----Artifacts----
Ideally Cosmically Enhanced - Refer to Cryptorx Link (Below) for Full List
DOCTOR DOOM
:: Story | Midtown Encounter: Doom Over Manhattan | Operations: Castle Doom
Nefarious Mask of Doom
+1 to All Attributes
+150 Critical Hit Rating
+150 Brutal Hit Rating
+600 Damage Rating to Summon Powers
10% chance when you hit to summon a doomdrone to fight along side you for 1 minute (10 second cooldown)
When you drop below 20% health, enemies cower in fear for 5s
ULTRON PRIME
:: Operations: Times Square
Ultron's Encephalo Beam
+3 Energy
+600 Damage to Summon Powers
+400 Critical Hit Rating
When you hit with a Power, recover 2 Spirit and regenerate 20 Health
Iron Legion Armor Sheath
+5 Energy
+400 Brutal Strike Rating
+2,500 Health
+300 Damage Rating to Summon Powers

----Legendary----
Neptune's Trident
+50% Summoned Ally Health
+1500 Damage Rating to Summon Powers
+1000 Critical Hit Rating
5% chance on any hit to fire Mystic Beams dealing 10,000 damage to enemies and healing allies for 5,000 health (3s cooldown)
5% chance when you hit to create a deadly Tsunami that does 5,000 energy damage twice per second for 10s and making enemies take 10% extra damage (5s cooldown)

----Synergies----
Captain America - 4% deflect rating (2% at each interval)
Gambit - 5 bonus credits per drop, +1 energy
Hawkeye - 2% movement, 3% critical damage
Iceman - 5% ice damage (2.5% each interval)
Luke Cage - 2% defense, +1 durability
Magik - health on hit, 5% summon damage
Rocket Raccoon - 5% summon damage
Scarlet Witch - 10% damage over time effectiveness (5% each interval)
Squirrel Girl - 4% damage vs bosses (2% each interval)
Storm - 2.5% ice damage, 2.5% electric damage

---Infinity Points---
Mind – Mental Focus +Crit Damage

Cryptorx Artifact List - https://forums.marvelheroesomega.com/discussion/2780/boss-artifacts/p1

All the best things in Marvel Heroes Omega... or… at least a few things... Youtube-Jraegun

Er Ma Gawd Follow Meh: Insta-Jraegun
Another One: Twitch-Jraegun

Only accepting human requests. PSN: Jraegun

Comments

• justthornyjustthorny BrisbanePosts: 19 Mighty

nice work man, Iceman is one of my mains, in fact the one I have my legendary item ranks up the most.

my build was similar except instead of artic wave i used frozen lance, and instead of having ice golem skill i use art of work.

been trying to get the iron legion armor, have got the encephelo beam from same op but even that took forever.

Can I have a look at your stats? Have you gone the usual crit/brut or more defensive?

• JraegunJraegun Lost AF! SOS!Posts: 163 Incredible
    edited July 17

@justthorny said:
    nice work man, Iceman is one of my mains, in fact the one I have my legendary item ranks up the most.

my build was similar except instead of artic wave i used frozen lance, and instead of having ice golem skill i use art of work.

been trying to get the iron legion armor, have got the encephelo beam from same op but even that took forever.

Can I have a look at your stats? Have you gone the usual crit/brut or more defensive?

My stats are no where near as good as other Iceman mains due to me splitting my time up on so many characters. I usually go more Crit/brut heavy as the current content (usually) doesn't call for much defense once you are able to adequately dodge and have proper placement. Farming Ultron is a major pain as his drop rate is so low.

All the best things in Marvel Heroes Omega... or… at least a few things... Youtube-Jraegun

• SchaeferxSchaeferx Posts: 3 New Agent

@jraegun why all the deflect (especially the cap synergies).

Does deflect work for your summons too?

• JraegunJraegun Lost AF! SOS!Posts: 163 Incredible

I preferred deflect over defense, as he gets a 3% deflect increase as well. I decided to stack it.